Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: TAR Canada 1 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 57556 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More from the NWT:

Dean MacInnis ‏@deanmacinnis 2m
@PhilKeoghan @IvanGloeden: Pilots Monument. #amazingrace #yellowknife pic.twitter.com/KO8Lt6brqk

The bush pilots monument is a tribute to the bush pilots who opened up the Canadian north.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:37:32 PM by georgiapeach »
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
For you Amazing Race fans, film crews right now are taping at Grace Lake in #Yellowknife #NWT

@DarylDolynnyNWT
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline caper

• StartLine Finder Queen!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
Facebook post:

"OMG!!!! the Amazing Race Canada has hit Yellowknife!! they arrived at about 10am and head down to Old Town as there is a flag on pilots monument... and i have no idea where they are off to next...."
19 minutes ago near Yellowknife, Northwest Territories ·

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
@CJCDMix10

Twitter is blowing up with tweets about Amazing Race Canada being here in YZF! Apparently they were spotted at.

Here is the rest:

Mix 100 - CJCD
Twitter is blowing up with tweets about Amazing Race Canada being here in YZF! Apparently they were spotted at the Airport an hour ago, and there's a flag at Pilot's Monument!

about 145PM EST

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Welcome to the cloneverse.
Alyssa Mosher ‏@ammosher 1min

Check it, @S_E_Scott! RT @IvanGloeden Pilots Monument. #amazingrace pic.twitter.com/X63zIn9CEE

« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:57:13 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline caper

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
Robyn Burns‏@cbcRobynBurns34m
@Iceynorth Amazing Race was out on #yzf Bay. Clue Box out there and Pilots Mon. Any locals involved in filming are sworn to secrecy!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Beat me :lol: 221PM
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline caper

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member

i am Hughie‏@mrhooie13m
Think I just saw @AmazingRaceCDA cars in town! Silver gmcs @CJCDMix100 @KyleWith

Mix 100‏@CJCDMix10012m
@mrhooie very cool where did you see them?

i am Hughie‏@mrhooie11m
@CJCDMix100 across from Kingland ford. Saw them come into #yzf on Monday on a car carrier, don't put it together @KyleWith

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Shannon Scott ‏@S_E_Scott 6m

Apparently the #AmazingRace contestants had to jump in to Great Slave Lake! Would have been a COLD dip! #cbcnorth pic.twitter.com/PJHFoQiMAN

Brrrrrrrrr....

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More Yellowknife info - apparently 7 teams...

http://www.nnsl.com/yellowknifer/yellowknifer.html

Amazing Race Canada contestants on the run in Yk
SOMBA K'E/YELLOWKNIFE
Participants from The Amazing Race Canada, a reality series on the CTV network, were spotted in Yellowknife earlier today. Seven two-person teams and a bevy of camera operators were seen running up and down Pilot's Monument at around 10 a.m.

There is more but its hidden behind a paywall...

« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:01:40 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
Only that one direct flight from Calgary to Yk, but 7 flights from Edmonton from 6 am to noon.
Matthew 7:15

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Not a live sighting but:

"I drove 2 teams from the Delta Grand hotel in Kelowna to the airport what a rush exciting to actually be part of all the action go guys all the best name witheld"

"It was about 7am I had team Mitic and Hal & Joanne from body break it was cool to watch them race best of luck to both team I think one of them will win or I hope they do I will be cheering you on."

Source: http://o.canada.com/2013/05/03/what-its-like-to-be-filmed-for-reality-television/
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Jay Dilley ‏@jay_dilley 3h Amazing Day in Yellowknife today #yzf Raced through it! pic.twitter.com/EoST1yxP8U

Charters!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 01:00:33 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

SOMBA K'E/YELLOWKNIFE
Participants from The Amazing Race Canada, a reality series on the CTV network, were spotted in Yellowknife earlier today. Seven two-person teams and a bevy of camera operators were seen running up and down Pilot's Monument at around 10 a.m.

Contestants were clutching the signature black and yellow Amazing Race envelopes as they jumped into their sport utility vehicles and sped off to their next destination.

One of the show's producers said the Yellowknife episode would air as part of the inaugural season, which premieres on July 15.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster

SOMBA K'E/YELLOWKNIFE

Contestants were clutching the signature black and yellow Amazing Race envelopes as they jumped into their sport utility vehicles and sped off to their next destination.

One of the show's producers said the Yellowknife episode would air as part of the inaugural season, which premieres on July 15.

It also said there would be a full story in next Wednesday's edition of the Yellowknifer, in case anybody remembers by then and wants to check back for more info.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Chantal Rondeau ‏@ChantalGRondeau 11h Amazing Race Canada was in #Yukon today!! Carcross, Yukon!

from wiki:
Carcross, originally known as Caribou Crossing, is an unincorporated community in the Territory of Yukon, Canada on Bennett Lake and Nares Lake and is home to the Carcross/Tagish First Nation. As of the 2011 census it had a population of 289.[1]

It is 74 km (46 mi) south-southeast by the Alaska Highway and the Klondike Highway from Whitehorse. The south end of the Tagish Road is in Carcross. Carcross is also on the White Pass and Yukon Route railway.

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
AbbyM_MT99

It's the amazing race canada! Holy s**t!

Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
αвву яαмѕαѕѕу ‏@AbbyM_MT99 10m
 Whitehorse Yukon, we're not sure if its actually the amazing race but we're pretty sure (:

lightened
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:57:47 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Whitehorse to Vancouver it looks like.

Team bodybreak

Oh right I forgot to apply for the Amazing Race Canada. #yvr

@TaffyOcho
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:35:50 PM by Leafsfan »
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting from Whitehorse

Look the amazing race canada!

@αвву яαмѕαѕѕу ‏@AbbyM_MT99
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Cowboy Cuisine ‏@stampedecuisine 36s

Teams from #amazingrace Canada in #yvr. On their way to #yyc. Might explain why earlier flight were nuts. Teams probably on this flight
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ryan Alexander ‏@Trip_Like_I_Do 2min

#Amazingrace #Canada filming at #YVR including Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod! #Bodybreak! pic.twitter.com/HR98PFFv8B

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:57:40 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Pucka ‏@Uncle_Pucka 57s

Air Canada flight 22 arriving in #yyc with teams from the #amazingrace canada

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
Just posted on Facebook by a friend of mine in Regina:

John Himpe:
Hmm. I wonder what these are for. Amazing!

Photo taken at Regina Airport

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:yess: Thanks sask!!

Custom Search