I personally really liked this episode. Last episode was kind of a letdown for me, so this is a relief!Task-by-Task Review:Base Jump
- It was okay...... I'm glad there weren't any heights-breakdowns that would segue to a commercial Detour
- Both tasks seemed really interesting! Though the only reason the Letter choice was exciting was because of the flashing letters
and the Trains (MORE trains..
) task was a general yet great task as well!Roadblock
- It was.. weird
but it was cool!Team-by-Team Review:Max & Katie
- FINALLY!! A 1ST-PLACE FINISH Joey & Meghan
- They finally climbed to the top as well for a change. Not to mention this is their first Top 3 finish!Caroline & Jennifer
- I was kind of sick of Jen feeling all bad for Bates & Anthony and how they're falling behind.. still like them.Bates & Anthony
- It was great to see them struggle! It's not that I hate them, but it's always nice to see a dominant team fall right to the back. Mona & Beth
- Still nothing from them, it's amazing. I don't like nor hate them. "Don't do drugs!" Overall Review:
-I loved the fact that this was a night leg!
-There was some obvious foreshadowing during the episode: Katie thinking about winning the leg with the new Ford's and Mona & Beth in a confessional saying to finish as hard as they've started the Race.