Author Topic: American Idol 12 Top 7  (Read 12010 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: American Idol 12 Top 7
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2013, 01:12:44 AM »
SERIOUSLY? LAZARO IN THE TOP 3?

:groan:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2013, 03:02:24 AM »
So far, I've got the elimination of Paul, Devin and Burnell accurately predicted. And this is how I think the rest of the season will go:

6th: Lazaro (He is toast next week, Janelle's fans will go crazy and start voting)
- If he's not gone next week, the shock elimination will belong to Amber for sure, which the judges will then use the SAVE, making Lazaro go in 6th yet again.

5th: Janelle (If Amber OR Candice has a shock elimination next week, then they most probably will have TWO eliminations the following week, of which Lazaro and Janelle are toast)

3rd/4th: Amber or Candice, depending if the judges actually start giving Amber better comments and start complaining that Candice is predictable/boring/lacked X factor yada yada

2nd: Kree (Janelle's fans will ALLLLLL go to her)

1st: Angie (I would love to say the judges and Nigel are pushing for Angie to win. I'm serious... not that I'm complaining. BUT, IT'S OBVIOUS!)

Yay at AI finally having female winner and all-female F5 POSSIBLY. PLEASE.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2013, 06:51:10 AM »
Lazaro being in the top three IS an insult. I could not believe it when Ryan announced it. Our neighbors probably heard me screaming NO!!!!  Not only are people tone deaf, they are missing quite a few screws.

I agree with you Joab, final two: Kree and Angie.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2013, 11:06:42 AM »
It's funny how Angie was the worst last week but the best this week. She needs to stop fluctuating! :lol3:

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2013, 05:48:19 PM »
I feel American Idol is doing an injustice with Lazaro.  He is not ready emotionally or ability to be in this spotlight.  This is going to crush him.  With a brilliant son with autism, I feel I can honestly say STOP VOTING FOR LAZARO! 

Why are people voting for him when he doesn't even remember the Lyrics?  American Idol should have an automatic elimination if you forget your lyrics. 

I also agree the winner will be Angie or Kree.  I have thought of Angie winning from the beginning but she does need to do something with her hair.  Done letting off steam... :hoot:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2013, 10:41:55 PM »
I honestly think we have been too critical on Lazaro. It is not our fault that Lazaro is still here. The judges have chances to eliminate him but they didn't. America kept him in. He is to be blamed for forgetting the lyrics.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2013, 11:24:30 PM »
And for making excuses all the time. :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2013, 03:21:17 AM »
I feel sorry for Lazaro. He was a better singer when he first started and relied on his own instincts. They are not helping him with the advice he's been given. However, I also think he is somewhat lazy and probably he's been given a lot of leeway because of the stuttering and this is not been helpful for him either. If he really wants to have a career he has to do more and yes, stop making excuses for himself.

But, he has to go and soon!  )-**
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2013, 06:27:30 AM »
Wow, I can't believe that 4 guys went out consecutively. I'm wondering if anyone rigged this season to make it so obvious that the girls are heads and shoulders above the guys? I mean, none of the guys even had the potential to win it, NONE, how can it be?

Having said that, I'm not complaining. It's time for a girl to win. High time.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`