Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 7 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 28986 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays>>like this one! We are anticipating about a 20-30 min delay tonight.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Thread will be opened about 745PM!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Airing time has been delayed, estimated start time now about 8:41 PM.

Let's wait till at least 820 to start the convo please? Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
My only post for today. School sucks.

Have fun guys!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Latest CBS update

Offline theamazingracer21

• RFF Frantic Poster
Just making sure I have the right feed. Is it a 60 min story about the lost boys of Sudan.(1st time watching live)

MrDeerShank

Yeah it is, it's not long come back from a commercial break

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Oh, well, actually I have a mid-term exam at 1 pm. Whatever. TAR comes first
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

NoluckBoston

That 60 minuets piece about the lost boys had me in tears. That was so moving. I had always wondered what happened to them. It was great to see them again.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hi guys! Happy TAR day.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello everyone!

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
The familiar sound of the intro theme greets us once again

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on The Amazing Race...

7 teams raced from Hanoi to Botswana.

Chuck & Wynona got to a slow start signing up for the last flight. Wynona had to step up and do the roadblock... Joey freaked out at the roadblock. At the detour, Bates & Anthony did fire and they ended up getting first.

Chuck's hunting skills helped Chuck & Wynona get their highest placement so far. :hearts:

Max & Katie came in last but were spared elimination.

7 teams remain... who will be eliminated next?

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
New intro appreciation! :luvya:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
I believe that's a new opening credits sequence this week.
-- theschnauzers

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
And we're back to the new, annoying "during race" intros! :hearts:

(Hey, much better than the teams acting like statues.)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Plenty of sun out for 5.39AM...

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"Let us race with just us..." :groan:

How much I'm starting to dislike Pam & Winnie.
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams checked out the animals (assuming after the leg was over?). :hearts:

Bates & Anthony depart 1st at 5:39 AM. Drive to Boro Village. Bates: "I wasn't counting sheep... I was counting lions." :lol3:

Pam & Winnie depart 2nd. They race the best when they're alone. They say this show should just be about them. :lol3:

Chuck & Wynona depart 3rd...

Joey & Meghan depart at 6:23 AM.

Caroline & Jennifer depart at 6:28 AM. They talk about how important their faith is.

Mona & Beth depart at 6:37 AM.

Max & Katie depart at 6:49 AM. Max says they've been underperforming... They can't find the cars.

Max: Stupid!
Katie: Yeah, you are stupid. :lol3:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Anthony and Bates are afraid to be out in front because there is no one to follow :lol: :res:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"Be safe and don't hit a cow!" - Wynona
 :yess:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates & Anthony need to figure how to go to their next destination and they can't cheat off of anyone.

Wynona says Africa smells like a big... something of dump. :lol3:

Joey & Meghan have to go get directions.

LOL. "God has really blessed me," as Caroline & Jennifer get pulled over. :lol3: They try to talk their way out of the ticket. The police officer tells them to talk to the boss. They get a ticket anyway.

Mona & Beth see that Caroline & Jennifer have been pulled over by a police officer. 820 pula... they have to go pay the fine today at the police office! :o

Max & Katie ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THEIR CAR. :groan: They finally find it. :groan:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
"I think the correct term is doing well" :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates & Anthony find their next cluebox. Fast forward or roadblock... They're picking the fast forward. Yay linear legs. :res: They find out that they have to waterski a mile on crocodile infested waters... Bates is worried... There's a sign. Bates asks about the crocodile situation. The driver tells them that there were no crodiles when he checked last night... They get into the water. Anthony is much better at waterskiing than Bates. :lol3:

"Gosh... are we there yet?" I thought Pam & Winnie were lost for a second but nope. They're at the roadblock. "FAST FORWARD!" But they're second so they're doing the roadblock.

Roadblock: Deliver goats upriver in a traditional boat to a goat pen. Then travel back down a river to receive their clue. The team member doing the roadblock will be rowing while the other team member holds the goats.

Winnie is doing the roadblock. Pam: "The goat is peeing all over my leg." :lol3:

Bates & Anthony won the fast forward. :res: :res: :res: The boat driver will drive them to a safari taxi who will take them to the pit stop, Royal Tree Lodge. Bates got to take his shirt off... he shows off his body. :lol3:

Caroline & Jennifer have to pay their speeding ticket... but the police officers won't take American money.

Chuck & Wynona reach the cluebox.

Wynona is doing the roadblock. The goats run away from her. :lol3: The locals have to help her get a goat that ran off the boat. :lol3:

Mona & Beth arrive at the roadblock.

Joey & Meghan are lost.

Caroline can't leave the police station. Jennifer gave a man $100 to exchange into pula... She hopes he will return... Commercial.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 08:05:37 PM by Polaroid »

jiajia12

Max and Katie bickering is so funny but always passive aggressive, no harm done :lol3:

Lesson learn, never get a speeding ticket in Africa when your in the amazing race.