Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 6 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 22331 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back!

The first teams are boarding an African safari flight. Bates & Anthony think about getting romantic with Caroline & Jennifer. GAG. GAG. GAG. GAG. SHOULD I KEEP GAGGING. Caroline & Jennifer tease Bates & Anthony about being babies.

Elephants!

Second flight departs. Joey acts really scared. Katie says they would have enjoyed the flight more with any other team. WELL TOO BAD.

Chuck: "Well this is where Lion King was made." :lol3: Mona & Beth laugh. oh golly. :lol3:

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Max/Katie vs Meghan/Joey on the plane is awkward :lol:

Chuck thinks this is where the Lion King was filmed

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
First flight lands. Caroline & Jennifer get the first clue. Drive down Old Xhumaga Road and search for the next clue. Bates & Anthony and Caroline & Jennifer start driving.

Second flight lands. Joey & Meghan and Max & Katie start driving.

First two teams find the clue in jars. Bates: "Uh oh, I think we have too many clothes on!"

Roadblock: Who wants to make a new friend? The Kalahari bushmen will lead them to a place to search for scorpions. They will have to dig up a scorpion. Teams will then be led to a trunk to get their next clue.

The bushmen spot a lion with Caroline. Caroline: "Don't be scared!" :lol3:

Last flight touches down.

Second flight arrives at the roadblock.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 08:16:07 PM by Polaroid »

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates starts digging for his scorpion... Caroline starts digging.

Max: "These guy don't have dayjobs. They're not actors... They're the real deal." :lol3: Max just starts talking.

Joey: "I don't want to frickin' touch it!" He's jumping around. :lol3:

Bates digs up the scorpion. Bates: "I don't mind being pinched." Anthony: "By the country singers." :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Max is wearing a glove to anticipate being pinched by something nasty.

Joey: "I'm only 21... I don't want to die!"

Bates finishes the roadblock first. Keep going down Old Xhumaga Road with the bushmen in the back! :lol3:

Caroline gets her scorpion. The bushmen starts putting the scorpion in his mouth... that's disgusting. "It's taking a nap in my hand... Okay... Good night." :lol3:

Mona & Beth get to the roadblock a quite before Chuck & Wynona and Pam & Winnie. Wynona does the roadblock because she pretty much has to. :stare

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
:lol3: when Wynona did the Scorpion hunting. I guess they realized that if Chuck did this one, Wynona has to do all the rest.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Joey is digging with a stick because he's afraid. Max has a glove on.

Mona finds her scorpion and gets it in the jar. Wow they made up time!

Max digs up a scorpion and he starts freaking out! :lol3: Max is freaking out at the bushman putting the scorpion in his mouth. Max had his mouth wide open... and then he decided to shut it before the bushman put it in his mouth! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Meghan comments on how the derby moms were super quick... Now she wonders where Joey is. Joey is freaking out. Diva freak out over here. :lol3: He doesn't want to touch the scorpion.

Commercial.

laimis

JOEY OMG IT'S JUST A SCORPION :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I would probably be freaking out if I were doing this roadblock... :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Chuck & Wynona are so epic. <3 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I hope Caroline & Jen can win. <3 :hoot: :hoot: :hoot: :hoot:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with Joey freaking out. The bushman tells Joey that he's cleaning the scorpion by putting it in his mouth. :lol3: Joey freaked out when the bushman put the scorpion in his hand.

Bates tried to get the bushmen to sing a song. :lol3: They can't understand him. They reach the clue box first.

Detour: Fire or Fowl

Fire: Walk with the bushmen to a local campsite and learn how to make fire with two sticks, elephant manure and tinder (not sure... missed the last one)?

Fowl: Set up a trap to catch a guinea fowl. Then they have to act like a fowl and activate the trap to get their next clue.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams have to imitate when the bushmen make animal noises. :lol3: Caroline & Jennifer choose fire... and then make great noises. :lol3:

Joey & Meghan are out of the detour. Chuck & Wynona and Pam & Winnie are still left.

Bates & Anthony watched a demonstration of the firemaking. Now they're trying.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer start fire...

Katie: "It smells really good in this car right now..."

Max & Katie and Mona & Beth both pick fire. Katie: "My god, they stink. Really bushmen?" :res:

laimis

It looks like an ALIEN

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Both teams find their scorpion. Wynona: "Am I going to die if this thing bites me?" Pam & Winnie leave before Chuck & Wynona.

Bates starts getting flames... They started the fire! And how the bushman's pipe works! Make your way on foot with the bushmen to the next pit stop. Pit stop: Meno A Kwena Safari Camp. Last team may be eliminated.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer are having trouble with the detour. Mona & beth and Max & Katie arrive. Apparently Joey is pretty close friends with the bushmen. Joey: "I'll tweet you." Bushmen: "Keep going straight." :lol3:

Bates & Anthony are team #1! They've won a trip to Phuket, Thailand.

Pit stop:
1st - Bates & Anthony

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Bates: "We're getting stronger... at least our body odour is." :lol3:

Mona & Beth are struggling with the fire. Max likes having his lighter when using pipes... not a stick and poo. :lol3:

Pam & Winnie: "We're smuggling bushmen." :lol3: They're doing fowl because they know how hard it is to start a fire.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona pick fowl. Chuck has done a lot of trapping. Chuck: "This is like how I hunt deer in Alabama!"

Teams are still struggling with fire... lol @ Pam & Winnie imitating the walk and noises of the bushmen. They start making their trap. Chuck & Wynona arrive. Pam & Winnie get nervous. "Chuck probably brushes his teeth and makes a snare..." :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Caroline & Jennifer decide to switch. Joey & Meghan decide to switch. Mona & Beth decide to switch too! :ascared Max & Katie decide to stay for a little longer.

Chuck didn't have a job in high school and he set up traps and snares... Wynona didn't know that about him. :lol3: They're so amazing.

Pam & Winnie finish the detour... IN SECOND! They're off to the pit stop.

Max & Katie are struggling big time. Commercial.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think Maxie's last. :(

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
I'm very surprised people chose the Fire. My first instinct would be Fowl.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Amazing how Pam & Winnie made up time in the FOWL detour.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

laimis

lol, I would choose fowl too, to make a fire is very hard, I have tried it

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona could get their best placing this leg! :lol3: