Author Topic: American Idol 12 Top 10  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • Get me out of China!
Re: American Idol 12 Top 10
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »
Considering the girls are getting such a huge support, I think Paul or Burnell and Janelle will be the next three to go. I'm pretty sure our Top 6 is the 4 girls minus Janelle AND Devin and Lazaro or 5 girls + Lazaro.

Lazaro has a huge fan base and it's sad. But once it's down to just the girls and him.... :lol3:
President of RFF's Resident Procrastinator Club

I'm rude only to rude people. :)

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
TL, it was all over VFTW.

And it's just funny, just read the Youtube comments of Curtis performances... just so negative. :lol3:

Ah I see the report. I don't know why these people think the truth won't come out when you go on national TV.  :crazy:

I hope Lazaro goes next, he's an OK singer but he's not the best. I see that Curtis said it didn't matter if you go out tenth or fifth and that fits Lazaro as well, ninth or fifth.  :)

I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • Get me out of China!
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »
And how Curtis treated Charlie during the Las Vegas rounds... America REMEMBERS.

America please get it right this season! I honestly think Lazaro is the only person who has a shot at winning amongst the guys due to his fan base. And I also know that America WON'T let it happen.

A girl is SOOOOO going to win this season. They're not going to use their SAVE on ANY of the guys.
President of RFF's Resident Procrastinator Club

I'm rude only to rude people. :)

Custom Search