I'm bored so I'm gonna put some ideas for future seasons.
1- Survivor: Family clash (or something like that).
It would consist in four tribes of five members.
Each family consist in five members (dad, mom, son, daughter, grandfather, grandmother, aunt, niece, etc...). No underage contestants like TAR Family edition.
It could be in two ways:
- Each tribe is formed by a family.
- Each tribe has a family member of each family.
I think you're gonna hate the idea, but it could be interesting. The bad thing is that the families would stay together until the end to win the prize. (Maybe one or two "Ciera voting out mom" but not too much I think).
2- Survivor: City vs Country.
- City is formed by people who live on the city, have works who involve a lot of people and business.
- Country is formed by people who live in the country, in small towns. Contestants who love the camp and those things.
The most impossible edition ever, but I want to put it:
3- Survivor: USA vs The World.
- One tribe formed by native americans.
- The other formed by international players. People who love Survivor but is from other country. The only requirement: Speak english, obviously.
People would hate this edition, because they wouldn't want to see people from outside of their country taking their spots on the show.
About locations, I would like new places like:
- Easter Island; Chile.
- Canary Islands; Spain. I would love to see my country on Survivor, and I think the islands can be the best option.
- Honduras. The Spanish Survivor has made a lot of seasons there.
- Indoor African countries like Ethiopia, Morocco, Tanzania, Egypt (it would be amazing a season near the Desert), Maldives, Madagascar, etc...
- Or they can repeat locations who had been visited a long time ago and they were pretty nice, like Brazil, on The Amazon (or any other country which The Amazon goes through, like Peru), or Australia.