Survivor > Survivor Discussion

Survivor Wishlists

<< < (16/18) > >>

SteKay:
Can we have Twila back pleasssssssse. I just watched Vanuatu and she was amazing  :colors

Hysha:
I would like to see some of the non-chosen contestants for Cambodia, having another opportunity. Maybe doing a tribe for Fan vs Favorites 2, because no need to choose all 11 contestants for a season. For me, T-Bird, Shane, Carolyn and Natalie is ok.
Btw, I would love to see Brett Clouser again. :$

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Hysha on September 02, 2015, 09:00:24 AM ---I would like to see some of the non-chosen contestants for Cambodia, having another opportunity. Maybe doing a tribe for Fan vs Favorites 2, because no need to choose all 11 contestants for a season. For me, T-Bird, Shane, Carolyn and Natalie is ok.
Btw, I would love to see Brett Clouser again. :$

--- End quote ---

T-Bird, Shane, Carolyn, Troyzan (maybe) definitely. I would also love to see some of the cut people like Jon/J'Tia/Shambo/Natalie/Chelsea/Cookies/Hayden/John! :)

SteKay:
I would love to see the pen they use when they write votes at tribal to be an idol or something

theamazingracer21:
Not so much a wish but a (minor) wish come true. I have always wanted the full intro for at least the first episode of a season and if Jeff's tweet is to be believed, that is happening.

--- Quote ---in reply to a question about the intro
 first episode only -- just for you, then back to short version so we can bring you more show.
--- End quote ---
https://twitter.com/JeffProbst/status/639129896850182144

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version