Survivor: Cagayan > Survivor Spoilers

Survivor Wishlists

<< < (14/16) > >>

racer:
Both of those last two posts are nice! :)

jlim201:
I think the twists make it interesting. The original seasons were kind of boring. I like the idea of RI unknown to castaways.

Kandace:

--- Quote from: ianthebalance on May 27, 2013, 02:49:00 PM ---Today I came up with the perfect idea! At each camp, there will be a hidden immunity idol as usual. However, the idol will be divided into four pieces in different areas of the camp, and the idol can only be played if all four pieces are put together. It would make the hunt for the idols better than ever before. Imagine if someone had 3/4 pieces and the only piece left was found by their enemy  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Can't wait for a genius to use that in a game <3

Coolio!:

--- Quote from: Kandace on May 28, 2013, 03:10:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: ianthebalance on May 27, 2013, 02:49:00 PM ---Today I came up with the perfect idea! At each camp, there will be a hidden immunity idol as usual. However, the idol will be divided into four pieces in different areas of the camp, and the idol can only be played if all four pieces are put together. It would make the hunt for the idols better than ever before. Imagine if someone had 3/4 pieces and the only piece left was found by their enemy  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Can't wait for a genius to use that in a game <3

--- End quote ---
<333333333333

thespicdatum:
They can bring back Penner every season, and i'd still watch every episode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version