RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

That leg was just so nonsense and boring. (LEG 6 QUESTIONS)

<< < (2/4) > >>

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Declive on March 17, 2013, 08:03:39 PM ---1. Did you liked the last episode? Give us your thoughts!
2. Who wins the next leg?
3. Who will be eliminated in Botswana , or it's a NEL/TBC?
4. Did you liked how the U-Turn was played?
5. Who is your favorite team?

6. Try to guess the next pit stop results!

--- End quote ---

1. Yeah the challenge was okay. But my favorite part was when Max impersonated John. LOL  :lol3:
2. Can't really tell. Probably Bates&Anthony or Max&Katie
3. I have a gut it's a NEL, the next one will be an EL. Or either way. Only 1 team will be eliminated in Botswana. I think that would be Chuck&Wynona
4. It was fine. I never thought it was Pam&Winnie using it. If it were me I would rather not use it and save it for the second double U-TURN. This season is tough..
5. Hmm.. all teams I disliked are all eliminated so I am a happy camper now  :ghug:
    but if i have to pick, that would be Max&Katie for now. Max has made me laugh for a couple legs LOL

6. 1st -> Bates&Anthony
    2nd -> Max&Katie
    3rd -> Pam&Winnie
    4th -> Joey&Meghan
    5th -> Mona&Beth
    6th -> Caroline&Jennifer
    LAST -> Chuck&Wynona (Wynona has to the RBs now, otherwise Chuck will hit his limit)
    It'll be a NEL though i think.

jostor:

--- Quote from: Declive on March 17, 2013, 08:03:39 PM ---1. Did you liked the last episode? Give us your thoughts!

--- End quote ---

1. Was alright. As much I approve of airing everything in chronological order, I think it was a bit dull to let us know Dave&Connor were out right away and hence it was certain that it was a non-elimintion. Although we would have wondered where they were the whole leg if we never saw them...

2. Pam & Winnie have been going strong, but I'm also keeping an eye on the hockey players.

3. Non-elimination, it's about time for one, and especially since they are two (?) legs in Botswana, everything is suggesting a non-elimination.

4. Not really, I like Joey & Meghan and I felt bad for them, and I don't think they would have used it on Chuck & Wynona if they knew they (J&M) were in second place. They just wanted to make sure they did it on someone who was behind them.

5. Probably Joey & Meghan.

6. Ummm;

1. Pam & Winnie
2. Bates & Anothony
3. Mona & Beth
4. Max & Katie
5. Joey & Meghan
6. Caroline & Jennifer
7. Chuck & Wynona (but I'm calling non-elimination!)

Declive:

--- End quote ---

1. NO!!!!
2. Bates & Anthony
3. NEL
4. NO!!!
5. Joey & Meghan

1st : Bates & Anthony
2nd : Max & Katie
3rd : Caroline and Jennifer
4th : Mona and Beth
5th : Joey and Meghan
6th : Pam & Winnie
LAST : Chuck & Wynona

Hooky:
1. Did you liked the last episode? Give us your thoughts!
I thought it was a better episode than a most of the past ones of the season. We actually got to see the teams depart from the Pit Stop (finally) and there was a lot of suspense and many surprises. It was really sad to see Dave & Connor eliminated though. :'(
Max & Katie are overdue for a leg win. Hopefully they will win the next leg. If not then I think Bates & Anthony.
3. Who will be eliminated in Botswana, or is it a NEL/TBC?
I think that last will be Caroline & Jennifer. As for an elimination or non-elimination leg, at this point, I have no idea.
4. Did you like how the U-Turn was played?
In hindsight, I think it could have been played much better. Pam & Winnie could have chosen to U-turn Bates & Anthony, and Joey & Meghan could have chosen the brothers or Max & Katie. U-turning Chuck & Wynona didn't make any sense to me!
My favorite team is Dave & Connor. Now that they are gone I am rooting for Mona & Beth.
6. Try to guess the next Pit Stop results!
1st: Bates & Anthony (Now that the U-turn opportunity has passed, everyone will realize their mistake.)
2nd: Max & Katie (will continue to do well, although beware of Karma!) ;)
3rd: Mona & Beth (Will start doing better.)
4th: Joey & Meghan (Will start moving to the front again.)
5th: Pam & Winnie (Will have a slight setback.)
6th: Chuck & Wynona (In trouble, but won't be last next leg.)
7th: Caroline & Jennifer (They are not a very strong team. Bound to come in last pretty soon.)

dryedmangoez:
1. Did you liked the last episode? Give us your thoughts!
Yes.  Great tasks and good competition.

Max & Katie

I hope Joey & Meghan, but I think it'll be a non-elim.

Sure.

Pam & Winnie and Max & Katie

1. Max & Katie
2. Pam & Winnie
3. Caroline & Jennifer
4. Bates & Anthony
5. Joey & Meghan
6. Mona & Beth
7. Chuck & Wynona (NEL)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version