Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Friday 3/15/13  (Read 2425 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: FEEDS ARE BACK
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2013, 10:24:11 PM »
Alex is a HN again 3 week in a row. :ascared

peter and andrew look pretty banged up.  Peter has a plate of food on his lap and is drinking pepsi, so probably a have

Emmett in hot tub talking with Jill about Tom maybe throwing them under the bus.  Jill tells Em that Gary wants to make a big move.  Em wants to know if they can get Liza up, but Jill thinks it will be her, as Liza is closer to Gary.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2013, 10:38:05 PM »
Tom, Liza, Talla, Topaz, Suzette, AJ, Peter, Gary are haves.

Jill, Em, Alex, Andrew are Have nots.

From what I have gathered from the bouncing convos..HOH competition had to be redone. Emmett was disqualified for cheating and not allowed to play new HOH. Gary became the new HOH.  Seems like Gary is planning to nom Emm and Jill as revenge for his nom while Jill was HOH.  Tom appears to be safe due to his agreement with Gary and is trying to guide him through nom thoughts.

Tells Gary he has to play his own game, but trying to keep Liza safe too.  Tom suggests AJ and Andrew, tells Gary they are partners and would save the other with POV if not up together.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2013, 10:44:36 PM »
Liza now with Gary and telling him to go against the house, which is the guys, except Tom who Liza made take Gary off last week??

Tells Gary to team up with people.  says the house sees him and topaz as a team.  Says Alex is the biggest threat in the house and said not to trust Gary.  Thinks he should put up 2 guys.

she's driving a really big bus, and only her and Tom are safe on the side of the road  :lol3:

Denies there is a girls alliance. ( (:;) ) but says if another girl goes, the guys will pick the rest of them off.  (Alex Andrew, Emmett AJ Peter)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »
Liza tells Gary that Alex told her that Topaz and Gary were coiming after Liza.

Not much other game talk.  Gary plans to talk to everyone one on one.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2013, 10:58:12 PM »
I guess I;ll do it here.

Gary and Talla talking on the couch.

Talla says it will be hard to get Emett out later so he should go now. Gary says he doesn't want to back door him and wants to put him and Jillan up. Talla says let them fight for it.

Talla: Emett is storng and he can get votes in the end.

Talla: put up Emett, Andrew. Aj as a backup and he won't be a loss.

Gary says Topaz is not close to him like what? lol
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:02:02 PM by Leafsfan »
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2013, 11:03:08 PM »
Talla now with Gary.  Gary says he just wants to hear where everyon'es head is at.  It is confidential and just for him.

Talla says Em is the biggest threat, and Gary says whoever goes up he wants to give a fighting chance.Talla wants the physically strong out to level the playing field.  Tells Gary he is strong and scares people Says he should break up some pairs.  Suggests Em and Andrew,  Alex, Topaz (again).

Gary says he is not close gamewise to Topaz.  He says he will not waste his HOH.
w

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: March 15, 2013, 11:04:08 PM »
Leafsfan, you stay with them, I'll go with a group.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 15, 2013, 11:06:24 PM »
 :hello2: a1mamacat

Talla says she knows Gary will do a job that will get them further in the game and not to be scared to do anything.

Looks like Gary is having a convo with everyone on the couch. Alec asks Gary if he is wasted  :lol3:

Emett joins Gary Gary says this is like theapry and that nothing leaves this convo. Gary says he will talk to everyone in the house, everyone will sleep on it and talk again tomorrow. BB:Emett please put on your microphone.

Emett says to Gary that he is smart. Emett think he can sift through the BS. Emett won't tell gary who to put up. Gary asks if he was in this position would he put gary up and he says no. Emett says he heard stuff ...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 11:11:35 PM by Leafsfan »
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 15, 2013, 11:16:00 PM »
Emett says if someone comes after his friends he will go after them. Gary says if everyone came after him it was the house. Gary is like its cuz of the glitter lol. Emett says someone wants him out didn't get the name. Emett says a lot of people are being fake. Asks gary who is being fake? He says its a girl acting fake (Emett says this). Emett there is a problem. Emeett says he trusts gary. Gary says that emett will be one person because of he was raised and thats why he gave him puzzle pieces in the first veto.

Gary tells Emett to not Jill this. He keeps saying she (emett) and not aname!!  :gaah:

Emett says its fine if Tom comes after him. Emett says he would protect Tom over Jillian.

It might be Liza the her.

Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: March 15, 2013, 11:17:30 PM »
Emmett has just opened Gary's eyes to Liza.  Asked him who was being different today.  Gary sais "Her?'  but isn't she his thing??? :winner

Tells Gary he kept Jill out of the loop on purpose.  found out something about Liza just before the HOH.  Emmett is driving the bus back and fourth over Liza.  Still has faith in Tom playing a straight game.  Gary questions wherther or not Tom is aiming Liza rather than her being a player. 

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »
Gary says Emett that Topaz doesn;t tell him any game. And proceeds to call her a bitch. Apparently a memory competition for HIOH and Aj did well.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2013, 11:19:59 PM »
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Custom Search