RFF Archive > Big Brother Canada Archive

Live Feed Updates Friday 3/15/13

<< < (2/13) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Tom if we are going to do this QUATRO thing Alec and Peter need to step things up.. I was ready to throw up Topaz

Jillian busts up the guys pow wow Jillian you left me down there I can't  taste anything im a have not..

They all head down

ugot2bekidinmeny:
AJ and Andrew are having a cig

AJ if he backdoors you.. I will pull any lie out of my :ass:

Andrew thanks buddy

AJ it's wrong if he does it..

AJ we have 5 votes anytime

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Tom outback poolside

Tom all the Aneal fans now hate me

AJ dont worry about it Tom

Topaz we dont know how they are showing us.. you might be shown as the villain..

Alec it's weird that we can't talk about her nationality but she went off on you

Tom yeah

Alec is all his stuff is gone

Tom yeah they might have packed it up or when they had us out here they  had him  pack it up

Topaz and in his letter about the cursing.. we all have to watch it

Tom  he held back some in the letter

Topaz yeah i can tell

Tom be very careful how you are and who you are with.. be careful with her around

Alec You can't help it if you are in the pool or hot tub and she is there and wants to come in though

Topaz I feel like Emmett's letter had a lot of hidden things..

Tom I had 3 paragraphs and he had 2 pages

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Suzette I wasn't game talking.. I jsut apologized to everyone and  I ws only asking for votes..

gary and just think you could have went out dirty

Suzette Thank you Canada I luv you right now.. who would have ever thought it's a blessing

Suzette to Gary .. lets be cool.. they are game talking over there. and you know what made me upset is that Peter was so mad and  was  saying this isn't fair.. 

Gary peter is going to make a big move..

Suzette Liza is so mad she is like why didnt he put up a strong  player..  and the girls are banning together.. but I gott a be cool.. They see what's up..

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Liza and Jillian cleaning up after dinner

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version