Author Topic: American Idol 12 Top 10  (Read 11907 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: American Idol 12 Top 10
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2013, 11:52:52 PM »
Considering the girls are getting such a huge support, I think Paul or Burnell and Janelle will be the next three to go. I'm pretty sure our Top 6 is the 4 girls minus Janelle AND Devin and Lazaro or 5 girls + Lazaro.

Lazaro has a huge fan base and it's sad. But once it's down to just the girls and him.... :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
TL, it was all over VFTW.

And it's just funny, just read the Youtube comments of Curtis performances... just so negative. :lol3:

Ah I see the report. I don't know why these people think the truth won't come out when you go on national TV.  :crazy:

I hope Lazaro goes next, he's an OK singer but he's not the best. I see that Curtis said it didn't matter if you go out tenth or fifth and that fits Lazaro as well, ninth or fifth.  :)

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 09:10:42 AM »
And how Curtis treated Charlie during the Las Vegas rounds... America REMEMBERS.

America please get it right this season! I honestly think Lazaro is the only person who has a shot at winning amongst the guys due to his fan base. And I also know that America WON'T let it happen.

A girl is SOOOOO going to win this season. They're not going to use their SAVE on ANY of the guys.