Here is more information on the qualifications of Dr. Cecil Keen to comment on faults and rivers:
20 years experience in teaching meteorology, climatology and physical geography, employing state-of-the-art science instrumentation and multi-media techniques in undergraduate classes
*Awarded NSF FIPSE Grant to improve pre-service training of earth science teachers
* Directed major British Petroleum sponsored Education Program for South African Schools, responsible for film, slide, and wall chart materials for K-12 teachers
* Consultant to the Science Museum of Minnesota for IMAX movie "Greatest Places"
* Produced educational resources web site on "Greatest Places" theme
* Photography has appeared on cover of National Geographic
* Earth science education specialist for both secondary and post secondary teaching.