Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 5 "Your Tan IS Totally Cool"  (Read 69788 times)

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 22 Ep 5 "Your Tan IS Totally Cool"
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2013, 07:48:30 PM »
Do you think the term 'quit' means the same as they said in the Ep1 preview? (Just simply 'quitting a task' and not 'quitting the RACE')

Based on the look of the other teams faces i think voluntarily chose to quit the race hahahahahaha :D 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2013, 09:46:04 PM »
New PROMO is up in post 2!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline eddiethejet

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2013, 10:11:04 PM »
i have a hunch that joey and meghan are the ones that quit.

Offline ilhamrizki

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2013, 10:25:12 PM »
It's between Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth who will quit
"Do not expect extraordinary result if you just do ordinary effort"

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »
It's between Joey & Meghan and Mona & Beth who will quit

:haha

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2013, 10:50:08 PM »
FULL PREVIEW CAPS!

Notice what looks like a "hidden" clue in the flowers...kinda like the Panama dance skirt clue!

1 2 3 4 5 67 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 22 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 4748 49 50 51
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline jostor

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2013, 06:07:23 AM »
Joey and Meghan have seemed like a quite cheerful and "just going with it" kind of team, I don't really see them being quitters. We already saw Dave & Connor arriving at the pit stop in the trailer so it's safe to say (and yet maybe a bit surprising) that it's not them.

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2013, 06:28:54 AM »
Pearl Milk Tea on Gia Ngu (Joey/Meghan) seems to be just one block north of the big intersection where Chuck/Wynona are.

Hmm, both Detour options (assuming it's Human Chess and Carrying Stuff) are quite far away from the W-Turn sign, considering Hanoi traffic. This would be a painful one!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:26 AM »
leafs **** off
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:35:57 AM by gamerfan09 »

NoluckBoston

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2013, 07:40:02 AM »
We already saw Dave & Connor arriving at the pit stop in the trailer so it's safe to say (and yet maybe a bit surprising) that it's not them.

However does not mean that they dont quit when they finish the leg. Dear old dads leg might not be up for much more. In theory you should be resting that leg, not running across the globe.

Other than the spoilers we already know, the editors seem to be dropping us hints. At least I think. With Conner, mention this past episode that his dad will only be able to go so far. He seems convinced that his dad wont make it to the end. They know more then we do.

Offline doremon.0504

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • The Amazing Race Forever
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2013, 07:49:41 AM »
One team quit and double U-Turn could send two teams home on the next episode.  :ascared  :ascared  :ascared  :ascared

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »
One team quit and double U-Turn could send two teams home on the next episode.  :ascared  :ascared  :ascared  :ascared

:wel2 to the R.F.F.!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Puppet

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Arcanine <3
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2013, 10:33:25 AM »
Could it be that Dave & Connor received the U-Turn and are unable to complete the other side of it. Hence, they decided to quit? And I guess Joey/Meghan could also possibly be victims to the U-Turn. I am kinda confused every time I read these spoiler boards.

:wel2 to the R.F.F.!

:bigwelcome
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person and she looks perfect
I don't deserve this, you look perfect tonight

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2013, 10:49:22 AM »
Well, we suspect that these are the two sides of the Detours:

Pearl Milk Tea on Gia Ngu (Joey/Meghan) seems to be just one block north of the big intersection where Chuck/Wynona are.

Hmm, both Detour options (assuming it's Human Chess and Carrying Stuff) are quite far away from the W-Turn sign, considering Hanoi traffic. This would be a painful one!

I don't think that they could perform the carrying task in Dave's condition if they are U-Turned.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

jiajia12

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2013, 11:57:54 AM »
I think the there's caps showing peoples reactions to Jjs elimination

Derby girls is definitely uturned, given they were with team youtube, and would choose do the lifting tasks
Over human chess.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2013, 12:24:36 PM »
24  32 45

Team RollerDerby has different color shirts and different head wear in these selected vidcaps.  I wonder how this plays into things.

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »
22 43

Why do Chuck and Wynona only have one basket set up while Team YouTube have 2?  Do Teams pick up a second set of baskets along the way or did Chuck and Wynona mess up?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2013, 01:12:13 PM »
Who can help figure out the secret message in the flowers?? See the full cap sequence  in the promo caps above! Is it a route marker??

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 01:17:22 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »
Who can help figure out the secret message in the flowers?? See the full cap sequence  in the promo caps above! Is it a route marker??

The performance is showing... something niėn (Vietnamese for "annual") Ta means so many things on Google translator, the middle part is the most needed part of the phrase or destination. It might be an annual festival though.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 01:49:30 PM »
There is the WHOLE sequence of caps in the original post of the caps.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 02:01:40 PM »

@RachelLeVega and Peach (RE: Flowers clue)

First of all i'd like to guess the location of this dance/play is at the Theatre that all racers were waiting to be opened in the morning... I thought it refers to annual human-chess festival...but then some of us thought that it could be one side of the detour... So it still need a clear sight on that words...

@Gator (RE: basket)

Wynona's basket is still empty, they then need to go to a specific location to pick up vegetables, while the other team member pick up some chickens/hens....

I would guess that Joey/Meghan and Mona/Beth got the later flight and catch up with the rest, thanks to HoO

All the shocked/surprised scenes from Pam (or Winnie i'm not sure) , Mona (or Beth) and Chuck/Wynona in the background are all happened inside the Museum and I'd like to guess it's a Roadblock while the other team member waiting for the other one to complete a task... Could probably searching for something hidden between all the artifacts/museum...

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2013, 02:36:38 PM »
Do we have the name of the Museum and Location?? Is that the same as the Gallery? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #72 on: March 12, 2013, 04:32:03 PM »
There is the WHOLE sequence of caps in the original post of the caps.
I tried the sequence, the only letters that were decipherable were Hiėn C-?-U-N-G Ta...

I searched Google with "Hiėn" and "Ta" and came up with Little Hanoi, a street locally named "Ta Hien". I have a hunch teams will have to unscramble the words until they form their next destination. As for the mystery "C" word, it might be part of a name of a restaurant.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #73 on: March 12, 2013, 08:02:06 PM »
Found some pictures of the human-chess pawns...

These pictures are from 2 separate contacts, I've sent them a message and asking what was happening on that day...Hopefully they'll get back to me soon!

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #74 on: March 12, 2013, 10:43:04 PM »
I think there are more than three words in "flowers". Those words are "Niên" and "Chúng Ta", I guess. "Niên" means "Year" and "Chúng ta" means we or us. Thus, it makes nonsense if there are only those three words.