1. What tha hell was that?
2. Why John did that?
3. I'm out of words...how tha hell?
4. Who wins the next leg?
5. Who will be U-Turned?
6. Who will be eliminated in Hanoi?
7. Who says the title quote?
1. Oy vey. But yeah, if it wasn't for John's idiocy that episode felt like a "filler".
2. The stress got to him, and he got overconfident. However not using the express pass right as they got the roadblock was stupid (heck, they should have used it back at the fruit challenge).
3. I like to root for the underdogs, so they were never really my favorite. His smile.. looks like he's 25 and still full of botox.
4. Dave & Connor, again?
5. Max and Katie will probably be involved in the U-turn one way or another, and I'm sure they'll use it if they get the chance. The Hockey players might be a target?
6. Chuck and Wynona are on borrowed time already, and unless some other team screws up for has bad luck with the U-turn I think they will go. I think it's unlikely with a non-eliminaton as the U-turn is there.
7. Tricky.... Katie?