RFF Archive > Big Brother Canada Archive

BB Canada ~ Discussion of the Live Feeds

<< < (7/10) > >>

Leafsfan:
I hate school work. Promise to be here tomorrow and Thursday!

cookie lady:
Do you think Tom will still be leaving tonight? I sure hope so!  I can't stand him!!! Don't like Liza either, but after what Tom did to Alec he needs to go. I hate it when people feel that their the only one that deserves to win. Just because a player's strategy is to lay low that doesn't make them a bad player. Anyway, PLEASE get Tom out of there tonight!
Also, where can I watch the show live in California?

ugot2bekidinmeny:
The plan is to vote tom out..  so that should make your day :lol3:

Emmett will be the sole  vote for Tom  so that his allegiance appearance to the group doesn't look shady to the other 1/2 of the house..

IF Emmett voted  to evict Tom no one would trust him

And yes I think Tom is an egotistical arrogant and delusional person  and that is only because of what i have transcribed and heard him say on the  live feeds

Here is where you can find links for all things BB Canada and yes you can watch the "LIVE" taped Aired show  east coast time..

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28405.msg850348.html#msg850348

Also know that there will be spoilers floating around out there since they do tape the show at 7pm EST So there might be some feed leakage as well!

RabbitInTheMoon:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 19, 2013, 07:13:14 AM ---I'm noticing that the house which was so interesting at first is beginning to feel like it's sensory overload now. So many colors and things around. Anyone else notice this or is it just me!  :)

--- End quote ---

:colors  I agree TL!  I only recently started watching it.  Is their house all inside so there is no outside at all? 

ugot2bekidinmeny:
it's all inside  except for a small smoking area thru a corridor.. where I believe there are slats that the snow can come in thru.  and last night the HG found out that if there is a moon they can see it when they are in the :HT :lol3:

--- Quote from: RabbitInTheMoon on March 21, 2013, 01:16:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: TexasLady on March 19, 2013, 07:13:14 AM ---I'm noticing that the house which was so interesting at first is beginning to feel like it's sensory overload now. So many colors and things around. Anyone else notice this or is it just me!  :)

--- End quote ---

:colors  I agree TL!  I only recently started watching it.  Is their house all inside so there is no outside at all? 

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version