RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 4 "I Love Monkeys"

<< < (41/43) > >>

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: jostor on March 14, 2013, 02:25:32 PM ---A taxi is not something that's "yours" the taxi driver can make his own choice of who he wants to drive or not. Peeking on another teams solution like that is very borderline cheating, but then again, Winnie should have covered it up better.

--- End quote ---
It is yours if you hired him and the meter is still running

Declive:
Meghan sayed in her video review that she forgot the fanny pack while searching for Phil in the Terrace Downs pit stop. They were initially ahead of Hockey and Pam/Winnie.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Dånooky on March 18, 2013, 04:32:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: jostor on March 14, 2013, 02:25:32 PM ---A taxi is not something that's "yours" the taxi driver can make his own choice of who he wants to drive or not. Peeking on another teams solution like that is very borderline cheating, but then again, Winnie should have covered it up better.

--- End quote ---
It is yours if you hired him and the meter is still running

--- End quote ---

I think they are not allowed to take another team's cab if the meter is still running, unless they agree to pay the cab the existing fare that's been incurred on the leg. With that, they are actually using their own money and causing themselves some sort of a disadvantage.

Jobby:
I did some TAR hunting in Bali and no wonder the locals do not know the pit-stop location that the racers were referring to. They do not normally open up that part of the beach for people. Heck, even the Roadblock location is actually a deck for beach chairs, where you will need to pay before you can access that area as well. The whole place was CONFUSING as hell and I ran up the same flight of stairs that Bates and Anthony were seen going up and down many many times as well, because there's just no way of finding out where the hell the exact pit-stop location is! :lol3:

georgiapeach:
Love it!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version