Survivor > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 3 "There's Gonna Be Hell To Pay"

<< < (11/11)

racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:13:39 AM ---I've seen her speak in private with other people, but please, count how many people have done that in Survivor history. All. Of. Them.

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

Air:

--- Quote from: racer on March 04, 2013, 08:51:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:13:39 AM ---I've seen her speak in private with other people, but please, count how many people have done that in Survivor history. All. Of. Them.

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people Upolu people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Racer you crack me up. :lol3:

racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 05, 2013, 05:13:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on March 04, 2013, 08:51:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people Upolu people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Racer you crack me up. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol: Funny, but oh so true! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version