Author Topic: BBCanada: Anuj ĎAJí Burman  (Read 707 times)

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Anuj ĎAJí Burman
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:55:16 AM »

Name: Anuj ĎAJí Burman
Hometown: Scarborough, ON
Three adjectives that describe you: Positive, active and funny
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I love the show and have been watching the American version for many years. Oh, and Iím going to win.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
My plan is to get to know the other houseguests on a personal level. Be friends with them and try not to annoy them. Iím a talker. Iíve been told I talk too much. My voice sounds too good to keep under wraps. I like to refer to myself as an underdeveloped listener.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I might tell people Iím younger than I actually am. Twenty-eight feels like a good number to me. Truth is, Iíve lost a lot of weight recently and Iíve actually started to feel myself getting younger.
Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
The physical challenges will be harder for me although I may surprise myself since Iíve been more active lately. Iím also really good at memory challenges Ė I know almost every line from Saved by the Bell. Iím a Zach now but Iím naturally a Screech, with AC Slaterís hair. These days, I get to be with the Kellys out there.
Describe your perfect day?
Iíd definitely be in Vegas at the Cosmopolitan Hotel. Iíd watch football during the day and hit the clubs at night. Maybe Iíd even get married for fun Ė wouldnít be the first time Ė sort of.
Whatís your biggest pet peeve?
Ignorant and racist people. If someone is ignorant in the house, Iíll rally people to get them evicted. There is no place for them in the house or anywhere for that matter.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:11:46 PM by Leafsfan »
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BBCanada: Anuj ĎAJí Burman
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 01:12:05 PM »
For those who don't know Scarborough is apart of Toronto.
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 03:55:51 PM »
This is Murtz Jaffer's friend https://twitter.com/murtzjaffer  follow him on twitter for some inside info on AJ
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:31:30 PM »
House Guest AJ interview

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-6doN1AeS0g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-6doN1AeS0g</a>

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Custom Search