Author Topic: BBCanada: Liza Skinner  (Read 778 times)

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Liza Skinner
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »

Name: Liza Stinton
Hometown: Toronto, ON
Three adjectives that describe you: Fabulous, confident, and sexy Ė I could go on and I will. Awesome, amazing, loyal and supportive. I would say that Iím perfect but I know you need humility to be perfect Ė humility is one thing I donít have.
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
Iím definitely a fan but really, timing is everything. My dad died last year so now I just donít care. Thereís no need to mask who I am anymore. Also, Iíve never been better looking Ė seriously.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
My short term plan is not to get evicted in the first week. After that, itís game on. Itíll be all about living in the now and taking every moment as it comes. My strategy is to shut up and listen more than I talk Ė but that in itself will be my very own minute-to-minute challenge.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
Iím absolutely going to hide the fact that Iím an entrepreneur and business owner. Iím going to play the lowly tanning salon employee role. My age might make that unbelievable but Iíll just say that Iíve been promoted to senior employee status.
Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
The physical. Iím thin-ish, fit-ish, and sure, Iím stronger than I look but I have poor endurance. Mentally, Iím unbreakable. I had a good mom and dad growing up. They gave me a solid base. Iíve never met a more confident, secure, or grounded individual than myself.
Describe your perfect day?
After a big breakfast, Iíd go chill on the beach. At night, Iíd have a fancy dinner with wine and lots of cheese at the Ritz. Later, a live show of some kind, and Iíd cap the day off with sex.
Whatís your biggest pet peeve?
I canít stand it when people speak with grammatical errors. ďI seenĒ is one of the worst Ė ugh!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:11:21 PM by Leafsfan »
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BBCanada: Liza Skinner
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 11:01:43 PM »
House Guest Liza interview 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_cn-uqqneiw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_cn-uqqneiw</a>
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Custom Search