Author Topic: BBCanada: Aneal Ramkissoon  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Aneal Ramkissoon
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »

Name: Aneal Joshua Ramkissoon
Hometown: Richmond Hill, ON
Three adjectives that describe you? Outgoing, stubborn, and fun
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I use the show a lot in my research at school for different theories and concepts. I focus on inter-cultural communication and the art of rhetoric and those are two big parts of Big Brother Canada. I hope to develop my experience into an undergraduate thesis.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
I’m definitely going to be a strategic player but I don’t want anyone to know that I am. I’m going to try and come across very young and naïve, and like I’ve never been away from home – those are the type of players that people don’t view as a threat.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
My education, the fact that I’m on a scholarship, my age, and that I’ve studied the show and used that research in my schoolwork. I want to minimize myself as a threat.
Do you think the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
The physical challenges will be more difficult because I know that there will be guys and girls who will be very fit. The show is not completely physical though – I think it is more mental, so that gives me a competitive edge.
Describe your perfect day.
Sleeping in, catching up on TV shows I had missed, and meeting friends for dinner and drinks, and then heading out for a night on the town.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Loud people that seek attention in a group. I think there are definitely going to be people like that in the house and that will annoy me. I also hate wet towels on beds.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:10:35 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: BBCanada: Aneal Ramkissoon
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
House Guest Aneal interview

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TzF87TvemX8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TzF87TvemX8</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2013, 08:44:10 PM »
How exciting!!  :D

Just found out that my friend's sister's brother is Aneal.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 09:37:20 PM »
Just caught up on episodes, and I have to say, Aneal was ROBBED. He was one of the only people in that house who actually know what he was doing. Because he's gone, I feel like Quatro might go far.  :(  He should have at least got a chance to win a comp to stay in or something. Almost as bad as Jodi's eviction.