RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 22

What do you expect from TAR 22? (plus elimination poll)

<< < (3/3)

RachelLeVega:
1. What do you think of this season (based on spoilers)?
I really like the route and the most promising since season 17, but I could care less about the Vietnam leg(s). Nothing can outrace season 10's Hanoi and Ha Long Bay's perfection! :lol3:
2. What do you think of the cast?
So much personality and positive charisma on most of these teams. A pair of cancer survivors, a duo of Californian trapeze artists, mullet king and crazy **** queen, country singers, and then there are two firefighters. So many new, un-boring teams... season 19... :res:
3. Who do you will go far?
Mona & Beth, Anthony & Bates, Joey & Meghan, Maxie, and Caroline & Jennifer (Christie & Jodi-approved! :lol: )
4. Who do you think will be eliminated? I'm hoping Matt & Daniel because they seem like the most BOOOOORING! But, I would have to go with Idries & Jamil. I can not picture this season's twinnies in New Zealand or Indonesia.
5. Okay, what do you think Shemozzle racing is (be creative)?
Ride a donkey while holding a chicken and one of its eggs in your mouth, and then rubbing a gigantic kiwi slice on your forehead as a symbol of goos fortune while someone balances a bowl of sacred juice on your head. After team members arrive at a finishing point with all their stuff, they must fall to their knees taking off the sacred juice and offering the unbroken bowl of juice and chicken egg to a Maōri warrior which he will take and give your next clue! :angel:
6. 2 Express Passes, oh wow, what do you think the producers will think of next?
11 Express Passes! Yay! Thanks! Bye.

couchracer:
RacheLeVega Cbs should hire you to write tasks for amazing race.
Far out.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: couchracer on February 10, 2013, 04:29:08 PM ---RacheLeVega Cbs should hire you to write tasks for amazing race.
Far out.

--- End quote ---
I'm going to be really shocked if that is the actual task. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version