This is from my wishlist request. It requires three tribes of six people.
Throughout the game, there will be six bottles like the one in Cook Islands. Before the game starts, each tribe will pick two bottles. Once a tribe has to face Tribal Council, they will pick one of the two bottles to bring with them. After the voting is done, the bottle can be opened and will do 1 of the 6 following things.
1. The person voted out will get to pick another contestant to be eliminated in the same night.
2. The person voted out will be brought back in on another tribe and someone else has to be eliminated.
3. The person voted out will not be eliminated nor will anyone else. However two people will be eliminated in the next tribal council, whether or not it's the same tribe. (Tribes won't need to bring bottle if this happens)
4. The person voted out will get to compete with two other contestants (before or after bottle is read) voted out to compete to get a second chance.
5. Another person will be have to be voted out. First person voted out stays out.
6. The person voted out will become a jury member, no matter how early in the game they are.
All bottles will not apply after the merge. If any bottle is unused, then it will not go into play.
E.x. (One tribe faces council three time, another twice, and the last one once.)