Survivor > Survivor Spoilers

What twist would you like to see introduced on Survivor?

(1/6) > >>

theamazingracer21:
Survivor has seen its fair share crazy and unpredictable twists to make the game even more interesting. Some we a favourite among the fans while others were pure flops. My question to everyone is: what if you could bring in your own twist in to the game?

I would like to see the game played in pre-existing teams of 2 (like TAR). 12 duos play the game as if they were 1 person. It would be interesting to see how they will use the twist to get ahead I the game.

Coolio!:
ie, Big Brother 9? We all know how well that worked. :groan:

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Coolio! on January 24, 2013, 05:45:25 AM ---ie, Big Brother 9? We all know how well that worked. :groan:

--- End quote ---
I haven't seen BB9. I have only seen BB8 and 12 to get ready for MCBB. (I am on summer break and have no life. Don't judge me)

Jobby:
A tribe of 6 winners/memorable ppl from Survivor, A tribe of 6 winners/memorable ppl  from The Amazing Race (from 6 different teams), A tribe of 6 winners/memorable ppl  from Big Brother

Now that would be epic. CBS, please?

theamazingracer21:
That would be awesome but why stop there. They could do "the ultimate battle of the reality stars" and the players play a season of BB,TAR and Survivor over the course of a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version