The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Max & Katie Bichler "Newlyweds"

<< < (22/39) > >>

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on March 11, 2013, 10:38:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Laimis on March 11, 2013, 06:27:51 AM ---I don't think so, lol at the first leg they wanted to be ''friends'' with Joey&Meghan and now they're U-turning them because of the alliance.

--- End quote ---

Yup exactly.
And us viewers will get the irony ...

In leg 1
Joey&Meghan : We like the Newlyweds. They're really cool  :hearts:

In leg 5
Joey&Meghan : I can't believe the newlyweds U-turned us. They were our friends

and Joey&Meghan would hate Maxie for the rest of their life

Just like Abby&Ryan and Jaymes&James last season ... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

--- End quote ---
Abby and Ryan weren't even friends with Jaymes and James. They were just ticked off.  :stare

jiajia12:
Max&Katie can't be jelly with Derbys and Team youtube

they have an alliance with Ant&Bate Caro&Jen  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya: look at their twitter talking all the time.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: BlooperGuy on March 11, 2013, 02:54:02 PM ---
Abby and Ryan weren't even friends with Jaymes and James. They were just ticked off.  :stare

--- End quote ---

according to Ryan  they were

that's like why they got so upset for being U-TURNed. If it were Trey&Lexi or Natalie&Nadiya they wouldn't mind. But JJ? Abby said she was BLOWN AWAY. can't believe their friends U-TURN them.


--- Quote from: jiajia12 on March 11, 2013, 08:11:35 PM ---Max&Katie can't be jelly with Derbys and Team youtube

they have an alliance with Ant&Bate Caro&Jen  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya: look at their twitter talking all the time.

--- End quote ---

OMG My final 3 dream!!!
Hopefully they're being strategical instead of being mean-spirited with the U-TURN

Hooky:

--- Quote from: BuuYaa on March 11, 2013, 10:38:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Laimis on March 11, 2013, 06:27:51 AM ---I don't think so, lol at the first leg they wanted to be ''friends'' with Joey&Meghan and now they're U-turning them because of the alliance.

--- End quote ---

Yup exactly.
And us viewers will get the irony ...

In leg 1
Joey&Meghan : We like the Newlyweds. They're really cool  :hearts:

In leg 5
Joey&Meghan : I can't believe the newlyweds U-turned us. They were our friends

and Joey&Meghan would hate Maxie for the rest of their life

Just like Abby&Ryan and Jaymes&James last season ... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:


--- End quote ---

Is this your own speculation, or a spoiler? Spoilers aren't allowed in these threads.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Hooky on March 13, 2013, 09:22:05 AM ---
--- Quote from: BuuYaa on March 11, 2013, 10:38:33 AM ---
--- Quote from: Laimis on March 11, 2013, 06:27:51 AM ---I don't think so, lol at the first leg they wanted to be ''friends'' with Joey&Meghan and now they're U-turning them because of the alliance.

--- End quote ---

Yup exactly.
And us viewers will get the irony ...

In leg 1
Joey&Meghan : We like the Newlyweds. They're really cool  :hearts:

In leg 5
Joey&Meghan : I can't believe the newlyweds U-turned us. They were our friends

and Joey&Meghan would hate Maxie for the rest of their life

Just like Abby&Ryan and Jaymes&James last season ... :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:


--- End quote ---

Is this your own speculation, or a spoiler? Spoilers aren't allowed in these threads.

--- End quote ---
It's probably just a prediction, not a spoiler. Predictions are fine, right?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version