Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*  (Read 51809 times)

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2013, 07:02:55 AM »
BEST PROMO EVER> Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Can anyone translate what the announcer says?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj0wbrUPQ3Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj0wbrUPQ3Q</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »
Does this mean TARI3 is going to the US and Africa? :O

Spain matched up...?

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
Does this mean TARI3 is going to the US and Africa? :O

Spain matched up...?

The announcement in the end just says that the amazing race will start soon. The season premier is in may. I am not sure about the exact date.

The first few crashes are to places they were reported to visit and after that... I just think they run out of places to they just added random exotic locations  :lol3:
Not sure about where the first part suppose to be but France, the US (Vegas), Spain and Brazil (Its possible they went to Mexico just according to the route) where all spoiled as location visited during this season. I will be very surprised if they visited Africa since it doesn't feet the speculated route (Europe->North America->South America) but who knows.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 10:06:43 AM by retard boi »

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2013, 10:08:15 AM »
BEST PROMO EVER> Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Can anyone translate what the announcer says?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj0wbrUPQ3Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rj0wbrUPQ3Q</a>
:lol3: That was the best Amazing Race promo to date!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2013, 10:30:10 AM »
I loved the "here come the Aussies" one too, but this is awesome! WHat fun for the racers to do!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2013, 01:07:41 PM »
Not sure about where the first part suppose to be but France, the US (Vegas), Spain and Brazil (Its possible they went to Mexico just according to the route) where all spoiled as location visited during this season.

R.Boy - i didn't see any spoiler from Brazil, what's your source??

regarding the locations i think that the sites in the promo as the scenes in the prologue of each chapter, are not related at all to the raced locations

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
Not sure about where the first part suppose to be but France, the US (Vegas), Spain and Brazil (Its possible they went to Mexico just according to the route) where all spoiled as location visited during this season.

R.Boy - i didn't see any spoiler from Brazil, what's your source??

regarding the locations i think that the sites in the promo as the scenes in the prologue of each chapter, are not related at all to the raced locations

I encountered it in one of the Israeli forums (Tapuz forum) but to be honest I am not 100% certain about it.

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #83 on: April 24, 2013, 05:25:34 PM »
First detailed promo!!!

http://bit.ly/11D5Ac8

i think we can add Brazil to the locations

Offline Jeff_

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2013, 11:01:14 AM »
Yes, add Brazil. Rio de Janeiro in promo.  :)
#TheMockingjayLives

Offline matanss9

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »
Today is the day! the new season!
the starting line scene has been posted on youtube, and the host said that...  (spoiler!)   two teams will be eliminated in Israel, before flying to the first location
that's interesting...  :o
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:14:53 AM by matanss9 »

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2013, 08:36:10 AM »
it would have been a spoiler if no team is to be eliminated before leaving Israel.
eliminate a team in Israel is a way to present more teams and having a drama in the first leg (pit stop is in the second episode) while cutting costs.

My guess is that Roni and Andrea will leave us (poor cast) first.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:44:19 AM by Israel »

Offline matanss9

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2013, 09:02:52 AM »
i think that Shimi and Yasmin  will be the first to go, but i'm hoping it will be Liran and Ronit... i can't stand them from the previews. they disgusting.

and i'm already have a favorite team, it's Talia and Kobi... the amazing race looks like the perfect show for those two.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2013, 10:35:11 AM »
I started a new thread to discuss the episodes:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28814.0.html

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2013, 01:36:21 AM »
Well this is interesting...  :oh

I found a sighting of TARI playing nude raquetball at Abricó beach in Rio De Janerio, after they arrived from Paris. Looks like a possible Fast Forward, considering there's photos of only one teams. Translated article below:

On Thursday, January 24th, the beach was the Apricot host another unusual attraction. She served as a proof of an Israeli reality show.

The Amazing Race Israel program consists of a competition between 7 pairs who need to perform unusual events in various parts of the globe. The task included Abricó beach was to go to a nude beach in Rio de Janeiro, undressing and playing racquetball with regulars. The double may refuse to perform the tasks, but lose score in dispute $ 500,000.

Production team and beach goers pose for photo after recordings

Only a couple agreed to perform the task in Abricó beach. They had arrived in the morning in Paris, France, where the temperature verged fifty degrees below zero and went straight to the beach where the temperature hit the thirty-six degrees above zero. By the rules of the program they can not change clothes to get to the job site and so before nudity wore heavy clothing cold, which were again used to go.

The naturist beach Apricot likes to joke a lot.

Yes, there are pictures of the team and the locals nude, no they are not censored. Proceed with caution if you wish...

Link here
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:39:33 AM by ovalorange »

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2013, 04:16:56 AM »

I found a sighting of TARI playing nude raquetball at Abricó beach in Rio De Janerio, after they arrived from Paris. Looks like a possible Fast Forward, considering there's photos of only one teams. Translated article below:

On Thursday, January 24th, the beach was the Apricot host another unusual attraction. She served as a proof of an Israeli reality show.

The Amazing Race Israel program consists of a competition between 7 pairs who need to perform unusual events in various parts of the globe. The task included Abricó beach was to go to a nude beach in Rio de Janeiro, undressing and playing racquetball with regulars. The double may refuse to perform the tasks, but lose score in dispute $ 500,000.

Only a couple agreed to perform the task in Abricó beach. They had arrived in the morning in Paris, France, where the temperature verged fifty degrees below zero and went straight to the beach where the temperature hit the thirty-six degrees above zero. By the rules of the program they can not change clothes to get to the job site and so before nudity wore heavy clothing cold, which were again used to go.

Yes, there are pictures of the team and the locals nude, no they are not censored. Proceed with caution if you wish...

Link here
Very cool :)

So Rio is before Vegas... wondering where they will go next since we have six teams in Nevada and two more elimination to go. New York maybe? (they showed the statue of liberty in most of the  promos but I couldn't find any actual evidence that they were there)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 10:21:10 AM by retard boi »

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2013, 06:03:48 AM »

Link here
Very cool :)

So Rio is before Vegas... wondering where they will go next since we have six teams in Nevada and two more elimination to go. New York maybe? (they showed the state of liberty in most of the  promos but I couldn't find any actual evidence that they were there)

Wouldn't it make more sense to go Europe>New York>Nevada>Rio?

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2013, 09:55:27 AM »

Wouldn't it make more sense to go Europe>New York>Nevada>Rio?

pictures were taken on JAN 25 - That's before Vegas

Offline Ran_Michal

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Not So Newbie
    • Michal & Ran
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2013, 10:04:09 AM »
BEST SPOILER EVER!!

my wife and i dispute if that's the ultimate fast forward (i claim that shaving the head is worse)

anyway, worst luck for the production, they'd sure prefer to have girls for that mission (and also for the heads shaving in the FastForward in my season)

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love THE AMAZING RACE!!!
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2013, 01:47:07 AM »
Hello! Since the show is gonna visit Vegas for the upcoming 3 episodes, I wonder if it's almost time for the production team to restart filming rest of the race. Can't wait where will they heading next and which 3 out of 6 teams can make it to final 3. =]
"Rip it, Read it, and Keep Racing!" -Phil Keoghan
"I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS!!" -Nicole (TAR 23)
"Quebec just blew up!"- NATALIE SPOONER (TARC 2)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2013, 05:25:13 AM »
Restart filming?

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2013, 06:22:53 AM »
Restart filming?

LIVE Grand Finale as they film the show and air it at the same time  :o
TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2013, 06:31:22 AM »
Restart filming?

LIVE Grand Finale as they film the show and air it at the same time  :o

That's STELLAR! <3333333

Offline AmazingPace

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2013, 08:51:45 AM »
I've been told the final will be filmed in Colombia. I also know who are the top 3 teams but I don't wanna spoil.

Offline hotriceguy

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love THE AMAZING RACE!!!
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »
I've been told the final will be filmed in Colombia. I also know who are the top 3 teams but I don't wanna spoil.

Colombia!? It's hard to believe that they will go back down South America. =/
"Rip it, Read it, and Keep Racing!" -Phil Keoghan
"I WANT THE EXPRESS PASS!!" -Nicole (TAR 23)
"Quebec just blew up!"- NATALIE SPOONER (TARC 2)