The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR ISRAEL 3 - News, Media & LIVE Sightings *spoilers*

<< < (21/22) > >>

Israel:
‏@TimAffleck
29 July 2013 20:44
"The amazing race is in Taiwan right now. Just ran right past me at the main train station to get an envelope"

It's TAR-I-3 for sure, filming the final (4 teams, probably Koby&Talia, David&Eliran, Mayan&Bat-El, Koral&Romy)

Brannockdevice:
Just a quick question (sorry I haven't been following- I only look at the updates on Wikipedia lol) so if leg 8 was in Cuba and the very next leg was in Las Vegas, how'd they get from Cuba to the United States with the whole US embargo? Was there just a connection in Toronto or Mexico City?

Ran_Michal:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 01, 2013, 12:49:29 AM ---how'd they get from Cuba to the United States with the whole US embargo? Was there just a connection in Toronto or Mexico City?

--- End quote ---

Connections are often not broadcasted if no drama happens there. furthermore in TAR-I (season 2,3) racing actually starts after landing in the new country.
It makes sense, mistakes of picking a wrong flight might be fatal but are not so exciting for the viewers.
Rating is better when teams are tight.
Also, production is more complicated when teams are landing in significant intervals.

Koby and Talia:
cuba - panama - states

TexasLady:
A big welcome from Peach and RFF members! We welcome your input on the race!

:bigwelcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version