Big Brother 15 > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15!

<< < (12/18) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: tory on June 03, 2013, 02:46:01 PM --- :hello2: :hearts: :hearts:yea bb coming bk on soon!! i have kept showtime for a yr now think about my b loved bb.. now we r saying it is going to b on tvgn.. well i just check my guide and it goes to the 19th so i will know soon if bb is going to b on tvgn .. also what was up with bb canada?? they did not show the feeds lots of fishy time ? could u chat and was it on a cbs afleit channell? any one??

--- End quote ---

TORY!  :hearts:

tory:
 :hello2:
--- Quote from: TexasLady on June 03, 2013, 07:47:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: tory on June 03, 2013, 02:46:01 PM --- :hello2: :hearts: :hearts:yea bb coming bk on soon!! i have kept showtime for a yr now think about my b loved bb.. now we r saying it is going to b on tvgn.. well i just check my guide and it goes to the 19th so i will know soon if bb is going to b on tvgn .. also what was up with bb canada?? they did not show the feeds lots of fishy time ? could u chat and was it on a cbs afleit channell? any one??

--- End quote ---

TORY!  :hearts:

--- End quote ---
i just signed up for feeds but i for got to do it trew this sight :'( it took me for ever but i got them.. i am hopeing the 23.00 inclueds moble diveses?? ps missed u...

Boingo:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on January 12, 2013, 12:17:31 PM ---Big Brother 15: longer season, earlier debut, new schedule

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_15/2013_Jan_12_schedule-changes

Big Brother 15 will break from tradition and debut two weeks earlier than usual, on June 26 at 9 p.m. That gives the series a longer edition this summer, CBS said, and it will presumably end, as usual, in mid-September, when Survivor debuts.

CBS announced that this morning along with a new schedule for the show: It will now air Tuesdays at 9, Wednesdays at 9, and Sundays at 8. The Wednesday episode will be live evictions, and will move to 8 p.m. on July 17, following the conclusion of its version of he Great British Bake Off.

Big Brother received an early renewal for the series last fall; despite a drop-off in viewers year to year, it remains a success for the network.

--- End quote ---

Just saw some promos for BB15 last week and looks like they changed the Wednesday, June 26th premiere time from 9:00PM to 8:00PM.  Also read something somewhere that subsequent Wednesday shows will continue to be show at 8PM, but haven't been able to confirm that yet.   Sounds like they are still making tweaks to the schedule as we speak.

TexasLady:
BOINGO!!  :wohoo: 

Thanks for the info on the change of schedule! Seems like you are correct, they are still tweaking the show and schedule.

Gleeky321:
 :hello2:
Does anyone know when hg's will be announced this year?? Thanks in advance for any info!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version