Author Topic: S26: Matt Bischoff (Gota)  (Read 2369 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S26: Matt Bischoff (Gota)
« on: January 11, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »
Matt

Matt     

Name (Age): Matt Bischoff (38)
Tribe Designation: Gota
Current Residence: Cincinnati, Ohio
Personal Claim to Fame: I am most proud of being a daddy to my two boys. I do a lot of cool things and have personally achieved a lot, but being a dad is the best by far!
Inspiration in Life: Hans Langseth – he grew the longest beard ever at 17.5 feet long. He pretty much rules my life. All hail long beards!
Hobbies: Beards, singing in a band and BMX.
Pet Peeves: Uptight people with no sense of humor, people at gas stations that hold up the line to buy lotto tickets and cigarettes and bad tippers.
3 Words to Describe You: Funny, over the top and caring.
If You Could Have 3 Things on The Island What Would They Be and Why?

1)    My ipod – I constantly listen to music. It is a huge part of my life. I also would want to view photos of my wife and kids.
2)    A pen and notebook - to work on song lyrics and keep a daily diary.
3)    A video camera - to film myself doing wild stuff!
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert – he has a big heart and loved to play the game. His teddy bear personality and tough looks remind me of myself. Also, Lex - he was a cool guy, a smart, down to earth dude with a band and lots of tattoos.
Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: I want to win. I also want to open up people’s minds and show them not to judge a book by its cover. A person’s true character lies within.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I’ll be able to keep people’s spirits up by making them laugh. I’m a hard worker. I’m highly positive and motivating. I will play a great social game. Plus, I feel like I will do well in challenges. I’m a team player. Anyone in my alliance will make it to the end.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will play a great social game and people will want to keep me around. I’m confident that people will trust me.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:27:23 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S26: Matt Bischoff (Gota)
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lUIciI424i0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lUIciI424i0</a>

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 07:30:26 PM »
o.O

no comment
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥