RFF Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

S26: John Cochran (Bikal)

<< < (7/8) > >>

Jobby:
Looking at how the Amigos get tear down, nobody sees how big a threat that Cochran is and actually thinks Andrea and Dawn = bigger threats = Cochran winning.

racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 25, 2013, 08:17:42 AM ---Looking at how the Amigos get tear down, nobody sees how big a threat that Cochran is and actually thinks Andrea and Dawn = bigger threats = Cochran winning.

--- End quote ---

It could be the case, but the Amigos were talking about voting off Cochran before he won Immunity, so maybe people do see him as a threat. ???

Jobby:
I don't think they see him as much as a threat as compared to Andrea. It's still Andrea + Amigos + Dawn... Cochran is just the joker who won Immunity twice... by luck/chance or whatsoever. :lol3:

Jobby:
And racer... What Cochran said this episode would be what I considered as "smug" and "arrogant"... + a little "delusional". :stare

racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on April 25, 2013, 09:05:43 AM ---And racer... What Cochran said this episode would be what I considered as "smug" and "arrogant"... + a little "delusional". :stare

--- End quote ---

Are you being serious? He was joking about winning so many Immunities since nobody thought it was even possible, let alone himself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version