General > Reality Fan Wiki

Welcome!

<< < (13/14) > >>

georgiapeach:
I think they changed the old links, I have this somewhere...will look later!

Snooky:
This is simply amazing. I hope I can help in the future. Thank you so much, Dom and Rob!

Prophet:
This looks like a great idea. Good work everyone!

Dom:

--- Quote from: Prophet on January 24, 2013, 01:01:21 PM ---This looks like a great idea. Good work everyone!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support guys! It'll take a lot of time to fill in all the past events, but here's hoping everyone's ready to get stuck in with the upcoming Survivor and Amazing Race seasons!!

Magnus:

--- Quote from: apskip on January 16, 2013, 06:55:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on January 13, 2013, 10:42:22 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on January 13, 2013, 06:08:16 PM ---Instead of reporting here try to use the talk pages of the respective article and users. Its much easier.

--- End quote ---

Where would be a good place to report images uploaded? I uploaded cast photos for Seasons 10-18 and am not sure where else I could report it besides here.

--- End quote ---

Is it legal to upload copyrighted material?

--- End quote ---

A lot of things uploaded on the internet are in copyright violation but it is nearly impossible to enforce. Some sites (especially those owned by Google) encourage civil disobedience in this area by giving a portion of the ad revenue from the page to the copyright holder. In effect this bribes them not to press charges so the law is circumvented.
I think other sites like Wikipedia don't allow copyrighted material but that is probably because they are not funded by ad revenue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version