RFF Archive > Amazing Race 21 Spoilers Archive

Favourite/Least Favourite tasks of Season 21

<< < (2/4) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: supah3ro on December 28, 2012, 04:50:35 PM ---1. odong odong roadlock in surabaya
2. bamboo side of the detour in bangladesh
3. syncronised swimming in moscow
4. time zone roadblock
5. feeding the dogs in france
6. houdini roadblock in new york city
7. the final roadblock

--- End quote ---

The odong-odong-mobile's children were so adorable! :bigbaby: I loved the balloon art, but I think that was my favorite between the dog food Detour in France and the windmill blade installment in Mallorca. (I loved the separate leg Detour option.)

"You swim like a buoy" lady & "PENCILS DOOOWWWN!!" professor :hrt:

New York definitely brought it this season. It is a big relief season 10 never did anything there xcept visiting the Alamo cube and off to the academy Finish Line.

Kandace:
Um the Turkish ice cream task was awful and what made it worse what beekmans showing theyre a horrid team by not even going to the right one.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Kandace on December 31, 2012, 06:11:00 AM ---Um the Turkish ice cream task was awful and what made it worse what beekmans showing theyre a horrid team by not even going to the right one.

--- End quote ---

The TASK was hideous, but for me, FEATURING the Turkish ice cream motivated me to give myself a second attempt at making the yummy ice cream.

alyssa11:
I didn't  like the one where they had to vault accross the little strem. Only Abbie and Ryan had trouble. It was a really bad switchback.
I agree the Turkish Ice cream was too easy.
I liked the Houdini Escape!

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: alyssa11 on December 31, 2012, 09:44:24 AM ---I didn't  like the one where they had to vault accross the little strem. Only Abbie and Ryan had trouble. It was a really bad switchback.
I agree the Turkish Ice cream was too easy.
I liked the Houdini Escape!

--- End quote ---
The main problem for the ditch vault was there were only 5 teams remaining, if they had the Switchback with 8 or 7 teams remaining, it could work better like in season 12 since there were ten teams at the time of the original event.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version