HD Season Ranking Update
Like TAR5, this season act as rehabilitating season for TAR hardcore fans to hook back on TAR. We have decent task, likeable cast and winner. The route was great and reminiscent to a classic season.
East Coast starting line - Checked
North America/Caribbean start - Checked
England and Scotland visit - Checked
Country A -> Country B -> Country A leg - Checked
Jumping to Africa - Checked
A Marrakech, Morocco visit - Checked
Jumping back to Europe again - Checked
A leap jump from Europe to Southeast Asia - Checked
A Singapore visit - Checked
Another 2 Asia legs in Southeast Asia countries - Checked
West Coast finish - Checked
(Guess the season
2) TAR18 - The best TAR All-Stars season so far, even better than TAR11 AS1 IMO with decent route, decent task and likable winner.
3) TAR22 - Top-tier route, task was OK, cast was all right and I generally enjoy watching it.
4) TAR19 - Same as TAR22 except it was pretty bland, but the blandness are acceptable and I still pretty much enjoy watching it.
5) TAR26 - It was a MOR season. It did not get bad but it did not get great as well.
6) TAR23 - Even though it has a rough SA start, the Europe leg to Japan legs was picking up and again a rough finish almost ruin it.
7) TAR20 - Almost the same as TAR23 except the cast was shown more negativity in TAR23.
TAR21 - I enjoy the cast, but I did not enjoy the lackluster 3 continent route and lackluster task.
9) TAR24 - lol pwnt. I don't give a f**k to explain this season.