December 21, 2014, 11:45:28 AM

Author Topic: Luckiest Teams of TAR  (Read 364 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly known as Platinum
Luckiest Teams of TAR
« on: December 16, 2014, 08:33:39 PM »
After thinking through what happened in Leg 11 of TAR25, I think that twists really become unpredictable, and the team spared in that situation was very lucky. :reindeer Aside from that though, TAR is a game of luck at times. Some are lucky to arrive in the F3, while some are eliminated by some bad luck.

Here are some of my examples:

TAR21: Beekman Boys: Survived several legs at the bottom with a NEL, a 4H penalty, and a delayed flight, but later on won the race.

TAR22: CaroJen: Beat the firefighters in a canoe race in the 1st leg, and later managed to survived (usually at the bottom) until the Final 4, but were called back for a 2nd try around the world in TAR24.

TAR23: Tim & Marie: They were risking not to use their EP after knowing that they were way behind other teams in Leg 3. Lucky for them, Marie predicted right that there was a team behind them.

TAR25: Brooke & Robbie: Normally at the back of the pack for the earlier legs of the race. They somehow caught up towards the end of each leg.

TAR16: Louie & Michael: They were at the back of the pack for most times in earlier legs and were almost eliminated in Leg 2. They won some legs in Europe and got to the F4.

Who else do you think is an extremely lucky team? :cmas23

Online TARloveit

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Victory Lap Time!
Re: Luckiest Teams of TAR
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 08:47:46 PM »
After thinking through what happened in Leg 11 of TAR25, I think that twists really become unpredictable, and the team spared in that situation was very lucky. :reindeer Aside from that though, TAR is a game of luck at times. Some are lucky to arrive in the F3, while some are eliminated by some bad luck.

TAR21: Beekman Boys: Survived several legs at the bottom with a NEL, a 4H penalty, and a delayed flight, but later on won the race.

TAR22: CaroJen: Beat the firefighters in a canoe race in the 1st leg, and later managed to survived (usually at the bottom) until the Final 4, but were called back for a 2nd try around the world in TAR24.

TAR23: Tim & Marie: They were risking not to use their EP after knowing that they were way behind other teams in Leg 3. Lucky for them, Marie predicted right that there was a team behind them.

TAR25: Brooke & Robbie: Normally at the back of the pack for the earlier legs of the race. They somehow caught up towards the end of each leg.

TAR16: Louie & Michael: They were at the back of the pack for most times in earlier legs and were almost eliminated in Leg 2. They won some legs in Europe and got to the F4.

Kami & Karli, TAR5.
Uchenna & Joyce, TAR7. (mainly in the finale)
Dan & Andrew, TAR13.
Maria & Tiffany, TAR15.
Andy & Tommy, TAR19.
-TAR25: Victory Lap Time!
-Excited for TAR26 :)
-Pi's TAR:USA - #TheDDuo

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ashamed of being brazilian.
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 10:37:30 PM »
Jaime and Cara in TAR14 (on making it to the finale)
Gary and Mallory in TAR18
"I don't drink. But when i do , i become another person. And that one , drinks a lot."

Offline alltsa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 10:47:09 PM »
A bathroom break saved jamie and cara.
sometimes a bathroom break can be your saving grace to stay in the race :cmas16

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 04:57:07 AM »
A bathroom break saved jamie and cara.
sometimes a bathroom break can be your saving grace to stay in the race :cmas16

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 05:27:31 AM »

Some of things you listed here I don't think they're luck. Like always in the bottom but survived doesn't mean that they got luck, they just did it better than other teams.
Like Brooke & Robbie, how did you say they get luck? They're back in the top by themselves (do the later tasks quickly). I said they got a lot of bad luck: always have problem with finding taxi, losing first place lead due to luck task (ox is broken), won the leg without any prize and get eliminated in final leg (if there is no final 4 twist, they still have a chance to cover back to the top, maybe but no, they will get eliminated).
Alenaveda's A.R.G. 3: Joseph (4) & Pat (6) (Leg 10 - 59903.27 MMK & 65 USD)

Offline LFelix

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2014, 09:02:53 PM »
BJ & Tyler and Beekmans. I think they are the biggests examples of a luck team.

Country Singers in TAR 24.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 09:17:42 PM »

I wouldn't say they were usually at the bottom. I feel they were mid-pack throughout most of TAR 22 and always at the top or at the very bottom in TAR 24 :lol:

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
Consider Amy & Maya as one. :xmas146 They were almost eliminated in Singapore, and they were spared with the Leg 11 twist. :cmas16

Custom Search