Author Topic: TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?  (Read 35791 times)

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?
« on: December 17, 2012, 03:02:51 AM »
Out of all the TAR winners, which were you really happy won and which would you rather had other teams won?

Season 1: Rob & Brennan won. Very happy, would have been fine with Frank & Margarita and Joe & Bill.
Season 2: Chris & Alex won. OK, would have preferred Blake and Paige or Oswald & Danny.
Season 3: Flo & Zach won. OK only because of Zach. Would have preferred Teri & Ian or Ken & Gerard.
Season 4: Reichen & Chip won. OK.
Season 5: Chip & Kim won. Happy, would have also been happy with Brandon & Nicole, Linda & Karen
Season 6: Freddy & Kendra. Fine, would have preferred Kris & Jon or Adam & Rebecca

Don't remember much from Seasons 7 to 12, but my favourite teams were generally eliminated midway through the season (Gaghans, Fran and Barry, Erwin and Godwin)

Season 13: Nick & Starr won. Happy, felt most of the animosity towards them from other teams was undeserved.
Season 14: Tammy & Victor won. Very happy.
Season 15: Not sure what I thought about Meghan & Cheyne winning.
Season 16: Not sure what I thought about Dan & Jordan winning, but remember Jet & Cord were very likeable.
Season 17: Nat & Kat won. Very happy.
Season 18: Kisha & Jen won. Happy, would have been fine with Gary & Mallory.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy won. OK.
Season 20: Rachel & Dave won. OK, but the final three wasn't very good for me.
Season 21: Josh & Brent won. Very happy, although any of the final three winning would have made me very happy.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 12:46:17 AM by APABLD »

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
Re: TAR Winners: Were you OK with them winning?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 03:38:05 AM »
Seasons 1 to 4. I'm okay with them, since I haven't really watched those seasons.

Season 5: Chip & Kim are cool, glad Colin & Christie didn't win.
Season 6: Didn't watch this season, but based on what I hear and from the bits I saw, I'd rather Kris & Jon win it.
Season 7: The first season I ever watched (and on TV too). Super happy that Uchenna & Joyce won! I cried.
Season 8: Wanted the Bransens to win
Season 9: Wanted Ray & Yolanda to win
Season 10: Didn't watch it when it was airing, but after watching on YouTube, I wanted Dustin & Kandice to win
Season 11: Wanted Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice to win
Season 12: Didn't watch when it was airing, but looking back, I wanted Kynt & Vyxsin to win.
Season 13: Wanted Ken & Tina or Kelly & Christy to win.
Season 14: Wanted Christie & Jodi to win.
Season 15: Wanted Maria & Tiffany to win.
Season 16: Wanted Jet & Cord to win
Season 17: Wanted Brooke & Claire to win. Nat & Kat are cool too.
Season 18: Wanted Gary & Mallory to win. Jen & Kisha are good too, as long as it wasn't the Globetrotters.
Season 19: Wanted Jeremy & Sandy to win.
Season 20: Wanted Brendan & Rachel to win.
Season 21: Wanted either Natalie & Nadiya or Jaymes & James to win. Trey & Lexi would have been good too.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:00:32 AM »
I have not seen every season :cmas13, so I will only mention the ones I have seen.

1: I was HAPPY with Rob and Brennan. As long as it wasn't Joe and Bill.
5: I was HAPPY with Chip and Kim. I actually wanted to see Colin and Christie win if not them.
6: I was OK with Freddy and Kendra. I didn't really mind who won.
7: I was OK with Uchenna and Joyce. I REALLY wanted Rob and Amber to win, but at least it wasn't Ron and Kelly.
9: I was HAPPY with BJ and Tyler. I loved that final 3 so much!!! :kisses
10: I was HAPPY with Tyler and James. They were the only likeable team left though.
11: I was OK with Eric and Danielle. I wished they had Eric and Jeremy on the same team again. I prefered Dustin and Kandace, as long as the hypocritical Charla and Mrina didn't win :cmas16.
12: I was HAPPY with TK and Rachel. I liked all of the final 3.
13: I was HAPPY with Nick and Starr. They desserved it, though I thought it would have been funny to see Dandrew win.
14: I was OK with Tammy and Victor. I wanted Margie and Luke to win.
15. I was HAPPY with Meghan and Cheyne. They deserved it, though I liked all the final 3.
16. I was PISSED OFF with Dan and Jordan  :cmas3. Their the only winners I cant think of a good thing about them. Iwanted Jet and Cord or Brent and Caite (I'm serious) to win.
17. I was HAPPY with Nat and Kat. Unlike the first final 3 with two all-female teams, I loved both of them :kisses.
18: I was OK with Kisha and Jen. I liked them, but couldn't get excited due to their lack of airtime :cmas4.
19: I was HAPPY with Ernie and Cindy. They were the most deserving team left. I just didnt want Jeremy and Sandy to win (is it just me or they were always negative when they got airtime).
20. I was HAPPY with Rachel and Dave. REALLY DESERVED IT, AND BRENCHEL DID NOT WIN!!! :xmas110
21. I was HAPPY with Josh and Brent. Funny thing about them is, I didn't root for them until Leg 11. I loved them instantly after they decided to get motivated from the evil wrath of the twinnies.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:19:02 PM »
Season 1: Frank & Margarita :cmas4
Season 2: Chris & Alex were boring - didn't like Tara & Wil either, so I wanted Blake & Paige to win..
Season 3: I would've been ok with any of the Final 3 winning :cmas9
Season 4: Never finished watching it
Season 5: :cmas9 Chip & Kim were the best out of the Final 3
Season 6: I hate Kendra for her disgusting comment, but Kris & Jon were so annoying kissing and hugging in practically every scene [aka boring]
Season 7: Uchenna & Joyce :cmas9
Season 8: Would've been ok with any of them winning
Season 9: Never really finished watching it..
Season 10: Tyler & James were the most interesting out of the Final 3, so I'm glad for them
Season 11: :cmas3
Season 12: :cmas3
Season 13: :cmas3
Season 14: :cmas9 Tammy & Victor! I hated Margie & Luke's competitive attitudes towards the end, and Jaime & Cara were so rude to like.. every citizen in each country they visited
Season 15: Would've been ok with any of them winning
Season 16: :cmas3
Season 17: :cmas9 Although I would've preferred Brook & Claire to win.. but I liked Nat & Kat too
Season 18: Lol @ Kisha & Jen coming out of nowhere and winning the entire thing, don't know what to say about that.. but I wanted Gary & Mallory to win :cmas4
Season 19: :cmas3
Season 20: :cmas3
Season 21: :cmas9 I would've hated a Beekman's win but I started to root for them when the Dream Team was being so stupid and all against them..

What will Season 22 bring us? :xmas49

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:30:55 PM »
Season 1: Didn't watch, but Rob and Brennan seem fine.
Season 2: Didn't watch, but Chris and Alex seem fine.
Season 3: Flo and Zach are okay.
Season 4: Didn't like anybody in the F3.
Season 5: Love Chip and Kim <3
Season 6: Like Freddy and Kendra better than most people.
Season 7: Uchenna and Joyce <333333333333
Season 8: Didn't really like the season
Season 9: BJ and Tyler <3333333333
Season 10: Blah season
Season 11: Odd season
Season 12: TK and Rachel were okay.
Season 13: Nick and Starr were okay.
Season 14: Tammy and Victor <3333333333
Season 15: Meghan and Cheyne <3333333333
Season 16: Ewww.
Season 17: Nat and Kat are okay. Really wanted Brook and Claire or Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 18: Kisha and Jen are okay. REALLY wanted Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 19: Ewww.
Season 20: Dave and Rachel <333333333333333333333333333
Season 21: Ewww.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 02:34:57 PM »
S1 : Medium , Rob and Brennan were fine to me! But i prefer Joe and Bill
S2 : Sad , Tara and Wil should have won.
S3 : Happy! I loved all three teams there!
S4 : Medium , not a interesting season for me.
S5 : Happy! They deserved it!
S6 : Sad , I wanted Adam and Rebecca to win.
S7 : Happy!
S9 : Happy! BJ and Tyler were a great team to win it!
S10 : Happy!
S11 : Sad , i wanted Dustin and Kandice to win.
S12 : Medium , i would prefer any of the other two teams there.
S13 : Happy! They were a great team!
S14 : Happy! They deserved!
S15 : Sad , i wanted Sam and Dan.
S16 : SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD FOR JET AND CORD
S17 : I wanted Thomas and Jill to win.
S18 : I Wanted Globies or Zev and Justin to win it.
S19 : Medium , but i wanted Jeremy and Sandy
S20 : I wanted Art and JJ to win it.
S21 : EXCELLENT ENDING!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 02:43:08 PM »
TAR1: Didn't watch nor went back to see episodes
TAR2: Chris & Alex were decent, Blake/Paige were better
TAR3: Flo/Zach were the original best team to win <3
TAR4: I really hated them
TAR5: Chip/Kim <3 That f3 <3
TAR6: Freddy & KKKendra <3
TAR7: Uchenna/Joyce was bitter since they robbeb Romber :(
TAR8: Linz <3 That whole f6 <3
TAR9: Ewww that whole cast.
TAR10: Meh.
TAR11: Eric/Danielle <3 That f3 <3
TAR12: Ewwww that whole cast.
TAR13: Nick/Star were nice. Didn't really remember that season since I watched parts after I quit watching after ep1 TAR12.
TAR14: Tammy Victor nice. Wanted JaCara or Margie/Luke to win though.
TAR15: Meghan/Cheyne are fine. String of meh winners.
TAR16: Dan/Jordan ew. Caite F  T W <3
TAR17: Nat/Kat were nice, liked any of the final three winning.
TAR18: Jen/Kisha nice.
TAR19: Cindy was lulzy
TAR20: Davchel robbed Brenchel. Nuff said
TAR21: Ew worst winners after Tk/Rachel.

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 03:18:53 PM »
1: Favorite
2: Least favorite
3: Least favorite
4: Least favorite
5: Second favorite
6: Least favorite
7: Second favorite
8: Second favorite
9: Least favorite
10: Second favorite
11: Least favorite
12: Least favorite
13: Second favorite
14: Second favorite
15: Second favorite
16: Least favorite
17: Second favorite
18: Second favorite
19: Least favorite
20: Favorite
21: Least favorite

Least favorite- 10
Second favorite- 6
Favorite- 2

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »

You don't like KELLY & JON?!? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 03:44:55 AM »

I wasn't really a fan of them either. I don't know, I just found the teasing toward Reichen & Chip and Millie & Chuck unnecessary.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 08:28:11 AM »
Only team I'm not okay with winning: BJ and Tyler
Meh but grew to accept it: Freddy and Kendra, Reichen and Chip, Eric and Danielle, Tyler and James

Guess i'm a happy TAR viewer. Since Allstars I haven't been really disappointed. LOL

:cmaslol My favourites/pick/okay to win have won... 13/21 seasons. :cmaslol

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2012, 08:28:56 AM »
TAR9: Ewww that whole cast.

<3 Something we finally have in common. :cmaslol

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2012, 11:01:49 AM »
I have this awful curse where my favorite team usually comes in 2nd. I had to wait until the 8th season for my season pick to actually win the whole thing. Then I was on a roll for a number of seasons.  :cmas51

Season Picks won: TAR 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 19 (1/3 so far, not bad)  :cmaslol

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 12:04:22 PM »
I started watching at season 14 so here goes...

14: Tammy/Victor won. They bickered way too much. Had good/bad legs. Deserving to win? NO Wanted Margie/Luke to win. They would have if it wasn''t for that stupid surfboard roadblock.

15: Meghan/Cheyne won. Won so many legs. Predictable season. Deserving to win? I guess so but never did care for them. Wanted Sam/Dan to win.

16: Dan/Jordan won. My pick to win and so happy. They were the underdogs during the entire race and prevailed on the final leg as they maintained the first place status from start to finish. So happy Jet/Cord did not win only because I detest Jet with a passion. He is a cocky mofo!

17: Nat/Kat won. I was rooting for Jill/Thomas the whole time but was happy with all who made the final three. All of them were deserving and was okay with whoever would win.   

18: Kisha/Jen won. Never liked that team even though they were better this season than on 14. They were not deserving to be in the F3. They just got lucky and won it. Wanted Zev/Justin to win so bad. And again, was so super happy Jet/Cord went out at 6th place this time as I said before,  still HATE Jet.

19: Ernie/Cindy won. They were my pick from the get-go to win. Was very happy with the outcome.

20: Rachel/Dave won. Won the most legs of all seasons but not a likeable couple. Bickered too much. Way too much drama on this season with many teams. Would have liked to see Brendon/Rachel win but knew they wouldn't.  Hated Art/J.J.

21: Josh/Brent won. Worst winners ever. Not deserving to be in F3 at all. They were just downright horrible during most of the race. Just pure luck they won. Jaymes/James had the best edit out of all the teams and should have won. Well, they almost did.

22: Curious to see how this will get played out.   

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2012, 02:27:16 PM »
Season 1: it was Ok, i liked them and they were a good team to be the first winners.
Season 2: i didn't like them that much. I would say they were the worst option of that final 3.... final 6 i would say.
Season 3: it was good. Flo was great TV, i would give her a million dollars for all those entertaining meltdowns.  :cmaslol.
Season 4: Bad.. for me Kelly & Jon were the only option.
Season 5: i just didn't like that final 3. The fact that every woman in there performed just 1 roadblock makes it really difficult for me.
Season 6: It was MEH.
Season 7: not a fan of this season AT ALL. It was ok just because the ending was so dramatic.
Season 8: I was rootong for the Weavers... (now i gotta run  :cmaslol)
Season 9: Even more MEH than season 6. However i did like the final task A LOT, so it makes it a little sweeter.
Season 10: I didn't like the whole final 3.
Season 11: Eric and Danielle were a casting mistake.
Season 12: I was rooting for Ron & Cristina SO BAD.  :cmas4
Season 13: In the end i was rooting for Ken & Tina but Nick & Star are OK.
Season 14: OK, good.
Season 15: OK, good.
Season 16: OK.
Season 17: I was really happy for Nat & Kat.
Season 18: Great ending and great winners.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy were good but i wanted Sandy & Jeremy to win.
Season 20: I didn't like the whole final 4.
Season 21: This is truly bad.

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2012, 05:35:43 PM »
I started watching at season 14 so here goes...

14: Tammy/Victor won. They bickered way too much. Had good/bad legs. Deserving to win? NO Wanted Margie/Luke to win. They would have if it wasn''t for that stupid surfboard roadblock.

15: Meghan/Cheyne won. Won so many legs. Predictable season. Deserving to win? I guess so but never did care for them. Wanted Sam/Dan to win.

16: Dan/Jordan won. My pick to win and so happy. They were the underdogs during the entire race and prevailed on the final leg as they maintained the first place status from start to finish. So happy Jet/Cord did not win only because I detest Jet with a passion. He is a cocky mofo!

17: Nat/Kat won. I was rooting for Jill/Thomas the whole time but was happy with all who made the final three. All of them were deserving and was okay with whoever would win.   

18: Kisha/Jen won. Never liked that team even though they were better this season than on 14. They were not deserving to be in the F3. They just got lucky and won it. Wanted Zev/Justin to win so bad. And again, was so super happy Jet/Cord went out at 6th place this time as I said before,  still HATE Jet.

19: Ernie/Cindy won. They were my pick from the get-go to win. Was very happy with the outcome.

20: Rachel/Dave won. Won the most legs of all seasons but not a likeable couple. Bickered too much. Way too much drama on this season with many teams. Would have liked to see Brendon/Rachel win but knew they wouldn't.  Hated Art/J.J.

21: Josh/Brent won. Worst winners ever. Not deserving to be in F3 at all. They were just downright horrible during most of the race. Just pure luck they won. Jaymes/James had the best edit out of all the teams and should have won. Well, they almost did.

22: Curious to see how this will get played out.

Wait, you loved Dan and Jordan winning yet found Josh and Brent to be the worst winners ever???????:cmas12 :cmas30:

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:23 PM »

Wait, you loved Dan and Jordan winning yet found Josh and Brent to be the worst winners ever???????:cmas12 :cmas30:
The difference between Dan & Jordan's and Josh & Brent's underdog wins is that Dan & Jordan were fairly competent the entire race and ran a near perfect final leg, whereas Brent & Josh fell behind on nearly every task, not once arrived to a clue first, struggled with most tasks in the finale, and only won because the final task came down to guessing.

Concerning everybody's lists, I think there's something wrong when there are so many winners that are rooted against. I know that not everyone will like every winner, but is it this bad with Survivor or Big Brother?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 10:20:39 PM »
You see, his favourite = Chippendales. There's a comparison. :cmaslol

Maybe he didn't care about Season 16 F3.. I mean, Jet and Cord doesn't appeal to everybody and Brent and Caite doesn't appeal to anyone. :cmaslol

Offline amazing race fan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
1: Deserved it
2: Deserved it
3: Definitely didn't deserve it
4: Deserved it
5: Deserved it, but not the most deserving
6: Deserved it
7: Romber got robbed, Uchenna and Joyce aren't bad winners though
8: Didn't watch this season
9: Jeremy and Eric got robbed, hippies should have been eliminated before the finale, although they were one of the better teams on this season
10: Good winners, but Dustin and Kandice should have at least been in the finale
11: Didn't deserve it. Dustin and Kandice deserved to win
12: Deserved it
13: Deserved it
14: Deserving winners, but Margie and Luke deserved it a little more
15: Deserved it
16: Didn't deserve it, Cowboys got robbed
17: Deserved it
18: I thought Zev and Justin should have won this season, but they never got to the finale. None of the teams in the finale were incredibly deserving.
19: The most deserving team in the finale won it, but Andy and Tommy got eliminated before the finale
20: Deserved it
21:Didn't deserve it. Similar to Season 16 where the winners were consistently one of the worst teams in each leg, but they scraped by and had by far their best leg in the final leg.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2012, 07:50:24 PM »
18: I thought Zev and Justin should have won this season, but they never got to the finale. None of the teams in the finale were incredibly deserving.

COUGHGALLORYCOUGH

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:03 AM »
OK here goes nothing: (starting this list in a happy mood, will probably be extremely angry by the time I get to some of the more despicable outcomes... :cmaslol)

TAR1: Have only seen a couple of episodes so I can't comment.
TAR2: Very much disappointed with the outcome. Chris & Alex were extremely boring, and Tara & Wil, Blake & Paige and Oswald & Danny would've been much better winners.
TAR3: BRILLIANT - enough said.
TAR4: Very disappointed with the outcome. Reichen & Chip were just ew and Kelly & Jon or David & Jeff should have won.
TAR5: Extremely happy with the winners. Chip & Kim are amazing!
TAR6: Racist Kendra can just go diaf. Freddy was neither likeable nor dislikeable.
TAR7: Very happy with the winners. That wasn't the case when I first watched it, but now I am very happy about it!
TAR8: Neutral or happy here - originally I loved the Linzes, but every time I have watched it since then, I like them a little less each time. Definitely would have preferrred Bransons, Godlewskis, Paolos or Gaghans though.
TAR9: Neutral but only because the lesser of two evils won. I disliked BJ & Tyler, but they were the lesser of two evils.
TAR10: Extremely repulsed by the winners. I don't understand these people... :cmas30: And Dustin & Kandice were just about the only likeable team on the whole race.
TAR11: Even more repulsive winners here. They ruined an amazing season. That is all I will say. Especially since they were joined by two of my All Time Top Five in the Final Three.
TAR12: Very much neutral to unhappy about this. When I first watched it, I hated TK & Rachel. Now, I don't hate them, but they still bore me exceptionally.
TAR13: Neutral again - I loved Nick & Starr at the very beginning, then started hating them after the stuff with Kelly & Christy and then became neutral again. Would have preferred Ken & Tina though.
TAR14: Winners make me want to tear my eyes out. Tammy was a useless waste of space who did nothing and Victor was an arrogant disgusting know-it-all-wannabe.
TAR15: Extremely happy with the outcome. One of the most deserving teams to win it, for sure!
TAR16: Winners make me want to tear my ears out. If I hear 'BRO' one more time, I may seriously do that... :res:
TAR17: Extremely happy but who wouldn't be!
TAR18: Extremely happy - KISHA & JEN YOU ARE AMAZING! <333 :cmas9
TAR19: Winners make me want to tear out every organ from my body. It makes me physically ill watching this and I am not even exaggerating. I was about to throw up in all seriousness.
TAR20: Extremely happy and they deserved it! Would have preferred Brenchel, but was almost equally happy with Davechel.
TAR21: Neutral to happy - hated them at first, loved them through the whole ordeals with Abbie & Ryan. I would have preferred Chippendales or Trexie though.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2012, 07:33:44 PM »
Is it just me, or does TAR have a really pessemistic fanbase :cmaslol? It seems like if they are not perfect, you automatically hate them. Though this might be because I find the good in almost every team that ever won (except Dan and Jordan  :cmas3).

Offline alyssa11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2012, 09:50:47 AM »
I only care about certain seasons so... I will onlyvshare a few

1 Kevin and Drew or Frank and Margerhita would be my choice
2. BLake and Paige or Ozzy and Danny
7.Romber all the Way!!!
8Loved da Linzes
9. Eric and Jeremy or the DDs
10 Dustin and Kandice or Rob andd Kimberly
11 Love the Outcome. WIsh Dusti  and Kandice and Eric and Danielles placings were switched
15 (I think) Mika and Canaan
19 Liz and Marie
20 Rachel and Dave! I have actually met them before! I live 29 miles from their sons school and was playing basketball there and met them!
21. Couldn't  be madder at the outcome. I absolutely hated Josh and Brent.

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2012, 10:18:15 PM »
Guys, there are no such thing as undeserved winners, whoever manages to finish first deserved it, because they beat everyone else.

Offline alyssa11

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2012, 10:33:29 PM »
I have to disagree (first day here and already picking fights :cmaslol). Sometimes (in the case of season 21) the winner wins by other teams failure to complete the challenge.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2013, 05:52:23 AM »
TAR1: Happy with the win. Out of the F3 I wanted them to win the most, and they were the most deserving.
TAR2: Not Happy with the win. Out of the F3 I wanted Blake/Paige to win, but I preferred them over Tara & Wil.
TAR3: Happy with the win. Out of the F3 I wanted Ken/Gerard to win but they were better than Teri/Ian/
TAR4: Very Unhappy with the win. Hated the entire F3 apart from Kelly & Jon.
TAR5: Very Happy with the win. I preferred them over the rest of the F3.
TAR6: Very Unhappy with the win. I preferred Kris/Jon and Adam/Rebecca.
TAR7: Very Happy for the win. Uchenna & Joyce were the best team in the F3.
TAR8: Happy for the win. The Linzes were my second favourite team throughout.
TAR9: Very Unhappy for the win. I wanted Ray & Yolanda to win, and maybe Eric & Jeremy.
TAR10: Happy for the win. I would've preferred Bama but Tyler and James are better than Rob & Kimberly.
TAR11: Very Unhappy for the win. ANYONE BUT THEM.
TAR12: Didn't watch.
TAR13: Happy for the win. Preferred Kentina, but Nick &* Starr were OK.
TAR14-16: Didn't watch.
TAR17: Happy for the win. Would've preferred Gallory, but Nat & Kat were OK.
TAR18: Unhappy for the win. Gallory didn't win.
TAR19: Happy for the win. Ernie & Cindy were OK; would've preferred Amarcus.
TAR20: Happy for the win. Would've preferred Brenchel for the lulziness.
TAR21: Happy for the win. Entire F5 was very likeable, didn't care who won, but would've preferred the Chips.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2013, 11:01:22 AM »
TAR1: Excited because someone wins the first ever TAR season! :hoot:
TAR2: No, because the only reason they won was because Tara & Wil's taxi driver stopped at the wrong location.
TAR3: Haven't watched this season, but with the stories I've been hearing, I doubt I will like Flo & Zach that much.
TAR4: Haven't watched this season, can't find it anywhere :faint:
TAR5: For "crash on luge" husband... not really, yet I wasn't a big fan of the final 3 either, it would have been better if Linda & Karen made the finale.
TAR6: Yes, Freddy & Kendra were my favorites along with Don & Mary Jean that season.
TAR7: Yes, Uchenna & Joyce beating out Rob & Amber with the sacrifice of Joyce's hair was definitely worth the million (perhaps even more).
TAR8: So-so, I wasn't a big fan of the Linzs' race, but much better than the Paolos.
TAR9: I was happy that someone different personality-wise won other than powerhouse teams like Er & Jer.
TAR10: Yes, this is one of those final 3s where I am forced between choosing the nice guys or mean teams.
TAR11: Why?! Just why!!?? :gaah:
TAR12: I was happy if any of the final 3 teams won. :hearts:
TAR13: I actually wanted the frat boys or even Ken & Tina to win. I was still smiling when Nick & Starr arrived on the platform though.
TAR14: Yes, I could not stand the carrot tops anymore, but I did see Luke struggling so I kind of knew he was screwed.
TAR15: Yes, I never wanted Brian & Ericka to win and Sam & Dan turned mean to each other as the race progressed.
TAR16: I wanted the cowboys or Brent & Caite to win than Sam & Dan 2.0
TAR17: Yes, although I would have preferred Brook & Claire.
TAR18: Yes, irony of the season 14 Elimination Station via Beijing... but I kind of knew Gallory was screwed with their lost taxi. :(
TAR19: No, I wish boring Jeremy & Sandy won over them.
TAR20: Yes, I loved their style since the beginning and their father & daughter team resemblance made me love them even more.
TAR21: I bought their "Heirloom" cookbook at Barnes & Nobles, epic at everything they do on Cooking Channel, loved them winning
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »

Who? :lol:

Offline IvarG

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
Out of all the TAR winners, which were you really happy won and which would you rather had other teams won?

Season 1: Rob & Brennan won. Very happy, would have been fine with Frank & Margarita and Joe & Bill.
Season 2: Chris & Alex won. OK, would have preferred Blake and Paige or Oswald & Danny.
Season 3: Flo & Zach won. OK only because of Zach. Would have preferred Teri & Ian or Ken & Gerard.
Season 4: Reichen & Chip won. OK.
Season 5: Chip & Kim won. Happy, would have also been happy with Brandon & Nicole, Linda & Karen
Season 6: Freddy & Kendra. Fine, would have preferred Kris & Jon or Adam & Rebecca

Don't remember much from Seasons 7 to 12, but my favourite teams were generally eliminated midway through the season (Gaghans, Fran and Barry, Erwin and Godwin)

Season 13: Nick & Starr won. Happy, felt most of the animosity towards them from other teams were undeserved.
Season 14: Tammy & Victor won. Very happy.
Season 15: Not sure what I thought about Meghan & Cheyne winning.
Season 16: Not sure what I thought about Dan & Jordan winning, but remember Jet & Cord were very likeable.
Season 17: Nat & Kat won. Very happy.
Season 18: Kisha & Jen won. Happy, would have been fine with Gary & Mallory.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy won. OK.
Season 20: Rachel & Dave won. OK, but the final three wasn't very good for me.
Season 21: Josh & Brent won. Very happy, although any of the final three winning would have made me very happy.

I have only watched from 12 to 21, so only going to give my opinions on those:
12: I LOVED TK+Rachel. Sad that Azaria and Hedekea didn't come back for UB. They were a really good team IMO.
13: Pretty blah season for me. Nick+Starr definitely deserved it, I would've been pissed if Dandrew won.
14: Tammy and Victor were my favorites. Normally I don't like teams like Jamie+Cara, but I tolerated them. Mark and Michael were nice.
15: I was pulling for Sam+Dan. Not dissapointed with Megan/Cheyne though.
16: I wanted Jet and Cord to win SO SO SO badly. The only team that would've truly pissed me off had they won was Carol/Brandy.
17: I really didn't have a favorite this season, all of the F3 were pretty meh.
18: I was pulling for the Globetrotters. I feel that Kisha+Jen should've gotten more screentime if they won, but w/e
19: Stopped watching this season halfway through. IDK why.
20: If Brenchel won, I would've been mad. I don't get all the Art+JJ hate. Davechel were good, but Mark and Bopper winning would've been awesome.
21: I would've been cool with any of the F3 winning.

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2013, 11:54:16 PM »
1: yes
2: yes wouldnt have minded Blake/Paige
3: 1/2. wouldve been fine with others
4. ok. wanted dave/jeff
5: yes. wouldnt have minded Colin/Christie
6: no. wanted Kris/Jon
7: yes wouldnt have minded Rob/Amber
8: yes, wouldnt have minded Bransens
9: yes, others woulda been fine
10: ya
11: ya but wanted Dustin/Kandice
12: yes but wanted Nick/Don
13: yes wouldnt have minded Dandrew
14: no dint like any
15: yes
16: yes wouldnt have minded Jet/Cord
17: yes
18: fine, but wanted Globetrotters
19: no, wanted Amani/Marcus
20: no, hated all 3 teams (i like Brendon but not her)
21: yes but wouldnt have cared if other 2 won
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline PPlys

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • When will TAR ever be shown on Dansh TV?
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2013, 05:15:49 AM »
1: Yes
2: Should have been Blake & Paige
3: Yes (If we forget about Flo's meltdown)
4: Should have been Jon & Al
5: Should have been Colin & Christie
6: There should have been no winners (and a total different cast)
7: Should have been Rob & Amber
8: Should have been Bransen Family
9: Yes
10: Yes
11: Should have been Rob & Amber
12: Yes
13: Yes
14: Yes
15: Should have been Zev & Justin
16: Should have been Jet & Cord
17: Should have been Brook & Claire
18: Should have been Jet & Cord
19: Should have been Andy & Tommy
20: Yes
21: Should have been Jaymes & James

Au-1: Yes
Au-2: Should have been Lucy & Emilia

Asia-1: Yes
Asia-2: Should have been Pamela & Vanessa
Asia-3: Should have been Henry & Bernie   
Asia-4: Yes

China Rush 1: Should have been Karen & Lisa
China Rush 2: Yes
China Rush 3: Should have been Khai Shing & Khai Sheng

Norge-1: Should have been Cathrine & Michelle

Shanghai Rush: Never saw it to the finish :)

So, Dr. Freud. What can You tel me about my life?  :colors
And 'Get a life' doesn't do it  :iok
Why can't I pick the winning team?

addie

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2013, 05:35:06 AM »

Who? :lol:
Prophet how dare you to say that?  :(

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2013, 09:03:24 AM »
Au-2: Should have been Lucy & Emilia

Norge-1: Should have been Cathrine & Michelle

Lucy & Emilia winning in the end = automatic best season OF ALL-TIME! :hearts:

I actually wanted Frank & Ivar to win even though they weren't very strong, stupid flight delay! (:;) But I wasn't on board with Cathrine & Michelle winning Norge 1 either... :(
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline PPlys

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • When will TAR ever be shown on Dansh TV?
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2013, 10:38:00 AM »
I actually wanted Frank & Ivar to win even though they weren't very strong, stupid flight delay! (:;) But I wasn't on board with Cathrine & Michelle winning Norge 1 either... :(

Frank & Ivar was far to pussy and whiny for me. They had to grow up.
I am looking forward to Norway-2. I am happy that the Norwegian tv-channel is included in my 160+ channels, så I can program my pvr for it.  :yess:
Why can't I pick the winning team?

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2013, 11:47:46 AM »
I've only watched season 12-21 currently watrching 22
So...here goes nothing

12: TK & Rachel. I feel okay with them as a winner..though i'd prefer Kynt & Vyxsin
13: Nick & Starr. Another 'okay' i'd prefer KenTina. But Nick & Starr is not bad either
14: Tammy & Victor. The 'at least it's not Margie & Luke' kind of feeling so i really don't mind them or Jamie and Cara won....though if J&C win i would be ahppier just because i have a thing for redheads

15: Meghan & Cheyne. I found them boring...and it's really predictable so i was like meh
16: Dan & Jordan. I actually feel happy for them i know they are whiny and whatever. but i think their brother relationship is kinda sweet
17: Nat & Kat. YESSSSS i'm very happy for them. though i would feel happier if it's Brook & Claire

18: Kisha & Jen. Nuff said. I'm so glad they won
19: Ernie & Cindy. No comment. Season 19 wasn't that impressive
20: I actually want Vanessa & Ralph to win because i think Vanessa is funny. And one of the worst F3 ever in all of TAR i've watched. I just hope Rachel divorced that abusive Dave
21: O__O i just want the chippendales to win
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2013, 12:39:29 PM »
21: O__O

That just about sums it up. The season ended on a big "wat"
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2013, 01:05:36 PM »
Would have loved ANY team to win in the last episode for TAR 21, similar to TAR 14. <3 Seasons in multiple of seven are amazing. :lol3:

Offline Hooky

• The Oracle of AR
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • "For old time's sake..."
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2013, 05:38:30 PM »
I've only watched season 12-21 currently watrching 22

You are missing the very best the Race has to offer. Seasons 5-11 were amazing!

Here's my list.

S1: Neutral. No strong opinions toward any team, honestly.
S2: Never watched.
S3: Flo & Zach. I thought it was appropriate for them to win after all they went through. Great team!
S4: Neutral, didn't really latch on to any team in that season.
S5: Chip & Kim are amazing!
S6: Freddy & Kendra. Neutral. It would have been epic if Adam & Rebecca won though! :lol3:
S7: Uchenna & Joyce. They were meant to win and definitely deserved it.
S8: Never watched.
S9: BJ & Tyler. BEST TEAM EVER! Nobody else should have won. :wohoo:
S10: Tyler & James. Meh. Nobody in that F3 should have won, but they were not the worst possible outcome.
S11: Eric & Danielle. Deserved it, but definitely not who I wanted to see win. Dustin & Kandice instead!
S12: TK & Rachel. Terrible team to win it all - they were just so boring. Ronald & Christina should have won.
S13: Nick & Starr. I loathed this team, mostly because of their entitlement attitude, and being manipulative in the early legs. Really, Toni & Dallas should have won.
S14: Tammy & Victor. Didn't like them. To me they kind of came off as a second Nick & Starr. Kisha & Jen should have won.
S15: Meghan & Cheyne. I liked them, but not enough to root for them. After Zev & Justin were eliminated, I honestly wasn't rooting for anyone in that season.
S16: Dan & Jordan. They were okay, didn't like or hate them. Probably would have rather seen Jet & Cord win.
S17: Nat & Kat. They are a nice team, but I think Brook & Claire would have been a more epic win.
S18: Haven't finished. (With Amanda & Kris eliminated so disgustingly, I mostly don't want to anyway.)
S19: Never watched.
S20: Never watched.
S21: Never watched.

As you can see, every time I have watched live (started in Season 10), my favorite team has never won. :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 05:43:16 PM by Hooky »
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2013, 01:40:56 AM »
edit
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:18:36 AM by Daniel »
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2013, 09:05:52 PM »
S1: Haven't watched.
S2: I still prefer Tara & Wil goddesses to Chris & Alex. Tara & Wil is my first favorite team on TAR ever.
S3: I would be happier to see Teri & Ian win, but Flo & Zach is awesome too.
S4: Haven't watched.
S5: I don't like all the Final 3, though Chip & Kim is not bad winner.
S6: Kris & Jon or Hayden & Aaron would've been better winner.
S7: Uchenna & Joyce is awesome! As long as it's not Romber, I'm fine.
S8: Haven't watched.
S9: I would be happier if MoJo or Ray & Yolanda won.
S10: Lyn & Karlyn's victory would've been amazing.
S11: I like everyone in S11, except Eric & Danielle and Romber, so when Eric & Danielle won, I'm just :groan:
S12: I'm neutral toward TK & Rachel. Ron & Christina won would've been more amazing.
S13: I don't like dominating team, so I only root for Ken & Tina at the finale.
S14: I root for everyone, except Tammy & Victor, at the finale :groan:
S15: Same reason with S13, I root for Sam & Dan and Brian & Ericka.
S16: I'm neutral with Dan & Jordan, but I still prefer Brent & Caite to them.
S17: Nat & Kat will be okay, though Brook & Claire and Jill & Thomas would've been better.
S18: I only root for Gary & Mallory
S19: I root for everyone, so I was happy when Ernie & Cindy won.
S20: I only root for Brendon & Rachel.
S21: I was happy with Josh & Brent's victory since it's so unpredictable.
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 12:27:17 AM »
TAR 1: Neutral
2: Neutral
3: OK
4: Didn't like. Would have preferred Tian & Jaree or Millie & Chuck
5: Loveable, but Bowling Moms deserve it
6: Huek, wanted Kris & Jon, Adam & Rebecca, Hayden & Aaron, Lori & Bolo, Gus & Hera or Lena & Kristy to win
7: Happy
8: Didn't watch, Gaghans better win it
9: OK
10: Huek, wanted Dustin & Kandice to win
11: Huek, same as 10
12: Huek, Rontina better win it
13: Neutral
14: Happy
15: OK, would happy if Zev & Justin, Mika & Canaan or Maria & Tiffany win
16: Ok
17: VERY HAPPY!!!
18: Happy
19: Happy
20: Ok
21: Ok
22: Ok
23: Ok
"I will not not be rich" - Renata Klein on Big Little Lies

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 01:15:41 AM »
TAR 1 :
SO SO. Doesnt really like the whole season tbh.

TAR 2 :
NOT HAPPY. Will Tara Robbage because Taxi Driver

TAR 3 :
KINDA HAPPY. Not really a fan of Flo & Zach, but love them more than the other Finalists. Twins should've made it to Finale.

TAR 4 :
KINDA HAPPY. Rooting for Millie & Chuck for the whole race, but the boys are ok.

TAR 5 :
NOT HAPPY. Colin Christie FTW.

TAR 6 :
SUPER NOT HAPPY. KRIS & JON FTW.

TAR 7 :
SO SO. Doesn't really like most of the whole teams.

TAR 8 :
Haven't watched.

TAR 9 :
SUPER NOT HAPPY. ERIC & JEREMY FTW.

TAR 10 :
HAPPY. It's ok between them or Rob Kimberly, but not Bamas.

TAR 11 :
HAPPY. Love Eric Danielle & BQS. So, it's one of my favourite finale.

TAR 12 :
NOT HAPPY. RON & KRIS FTW

TAR 13 :
SUPER HAPPY. Nick & Starr are my favourite since Leg 1.

TAR 14 :
SUPER HAPPY. Tammy & Victor are my favourite since Leg 1

TAR 15 :
SUPER HAPPY. Meghan & Cheyne are my favourite team since Leg 1

TAR 16 :
SO SO. It's ok whoever wins, but rooting for Brent & Caite in the Finale

TAR 17 :
KINDA HAPPY. Love BrookeClaire & JillThomas more.

TAR 18 :
SO SO. It's ok whoever wins.

TAR 19 :
SUPER HAPPY. Rooting for Ernie & Cindy since Leg 1.

TAR 20 :
SO SO. Don't really pay attention to the finale after Ralph & Vanessa Elimination.

TAR 21 :
SO SO. Rooting for Chips & Trexi in Finale.

TAR 22 :
NOT HAPPY. MAXIE ROBBAGE.

TAR 23 :
SUPER HAPPY. Rooting for Jason & Amy since Leg 1.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 05:15:47 AM by nosyrabbit »
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »
TAR 1: Happy. They were my faves out of the Final 3
TAR 2: Neutral. I wanted Blake and Paige to win, but they were better than Will and Tara.
TAR 3: Unhappy. I wanted Ken & Gerard to win, Teri and Ian to come in second, and Flo and Zach to come in 3rd.
TAR 4: Neutral: Didn't like or dislike them, but they were better than Kelly and the horrible Jon.
TAR 5: Happy. Though I liked the Moms and Charla and Mirna better, they were better than the others in the F3.
TAR 6: Neutral. I didn't dislike Freddy and Kendra, but I would've preferred Kris and Jon winning.
TAR 7: Happy. Uchenna and Joyce were my faves that season.
TAR 8: Neutral. I would have preferred the Bransens.
TAR 9: Happy. The hippies were HILARIOUS!
TAR 10: Neutral. I didn't like ANYONE in the F3, my faves were Dustin and Kandace that season.
TAR 11: Unhappy. I HATED Eric and Danielle, and Charla & Mirna and Dustin and Kandace were robbed.
TAR 12: Happy. I liked them but I liked Ron and Christina more.
TAR 13: Happy. They deserved to win that season.
TAR 14: Happy. Same as above.
TAR 15: Unhappy. I didn't really like anyone in the Final 3.
TAR 16: Happy. Though I was originally sad because I liked the Cowboys that season, I'm happy Dan and particularly Jordan won.
TAR 17: Happy. The Docs were my favorite team that season.
TAR 18: Neutral. I liked Jen & Kisha, but I liked Gary and Mallory more.
TAR 19. Happy. See TAR13 and TAR14.
TAR 20. Neutral. I HATED HATED HATED the F4 that season, but Davechel were the best team in their season.
TAR 21. Happy. I LOVED the F4 in season 21, it had one of the best casts IMO.
TAR 22. Neutral. I didn't like anyone in the F4.
TAR 23. Unhappy. I HATED Jamy since Leg 1. Tim & Marie were robbed.
TAR 24: Unhappy. I dislike the F3.
TAR 25: Happy: I was rooting for Amy & Maya the entire season & they pulled off an incredible underdog victory!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:00:32 PM by Bookworm »
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline Oddarane

• RFF Full Member
  • Scandinavian Minister for the Amazing Race
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2014, 05:19:49 PM »
TAR 1: Happy. Rob & Brennan were my favorite team
TAR 2: Unhappy. I wanted Blake & Paige or Oswald & Danny to win
TAR 3: Neutral. If had to pick anothe team for the win, it would be Teri & Ian
TAR 4: Neutral.
TAR 5: Happy. Really liked Chip & Kim
TAR 6: Unhappy. Was hoping for Kris & Jon
TAR 7: Happy. Uchenna & Joyce were my faves that season.
TAR 8: Happy. Liked the Linz family. Another pick would be the Bransens.
TAR 9: Happy. Loved the hippies, they were HILARIOUS!
TAR 10: Neutral. Don't even remember who made it to F3 that season
TAR 11: Unhappy. Should have been Charla & Mirna
TAR 12: Happy.
TAR 13: Happy. They deserved to win that season.
TAR 14: Happy. Was hoping for them or Margie & Luke
TAR 15: Unhappy. I didn't really like anyone in the Final 3 and wish Zev & Justin would had made it to F3
TAR 16: Neutral. Was hoping for the Cowboys or Michael & Louie, but Dan & Jordan winning are ok
TAR 17: Happy. My favorite team that season. And finally we had an all-female team winning
TAR 18: Neutral. Couldn't care less
TAR 19. Happy.
TAR 20. Unhappy. Was hoping for Art & JJ or Bopper & Mark
TAR 21. Happy. I love underdogs
TAR 22. Neutral.
TAR 23. Unhappy. None of my favorite teams made it to F3
TAR 24: Dave & Connor or Aghanimals for the win.
\\\\\\\"The world is waiting for you. Good luck - travel safe - GO! - Phil Keoghan

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2014, 07:20:39 PM »
I somehow ranked all the teams of TAR elsewhere so I can objectively answer this:

Seasons where the winner was the best: 5, 18, 19
Seasons where the winner was second-best: 2, 3^, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23
Seasons where the winner was the worst of the three: 1^, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13^, 21~

^its not that Rob & Brennan and Nick & Starr were BAD it's just that the other finalists were better
~Josh & Brent were actually pretty decent characters but TERRIBLE winners. Had they been eliminated in France I would've loved them and whoever won in their stead :(

Regarding Uchenna and Joyce, I disliked Romber and Kelly and Jon for obvious reasons but I really couldn't stand all the moralizing from the other teams which I think they enabled to a degree. The end of 7 was horrific :(

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2014, 07:56:17 PM »
Show content
TAR24: NOT OK.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2014, 07:59:28 PM »
Show content
Quoted for Truth.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2014, 08:02:45 PM »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2014, 08:46:21 PM »
Can't help feeling the same way I felt when Freddy and Kendra won.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2014, 08:47:33 PM »
Can't help feeling the same way I felt when Freddy and Kendra won.

Freddy & Kendra *shudders*

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2014, 08:50:36 PM »
Freddy & Kendra also robbed a far superior team of victory by less than 5 minutes </3

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2014, 08:57:32 PM »

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »
Show content
Quoted for Truth.

Understatement much?
Multi-quoted and co-signed!

Let's make this the most quoted RFF post ever <3 :lol:

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2014, 09:04:10 PM »
6: Huek, wanted Kris & Jon, Adam & Rebecca, Hayden & Aaron, Lori & Bolo, Gus & Hera or Lena & Kristy to win

24: HUUUUUUWEEEEEEKK, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKendra style. I'M WANT COUNTRY TO WIN!

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2014, 09:34:31 PM »
TAR 22: OK
TAR 23: Very happy
TAR 24: OK, although I liked them much more in the first half of the race (Am I the only person that's OK with them winning?)

Offline Gingerbeasts

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #55 on: May 18, 2014, 11:58:37 PM »
After 24 seasons of TAR, only three of my favorites that actually win

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2014, 12:14:32 AM »
TAR 24: OK, although I liked them much more in the first half of the race (Am I the only person that's OK with them winning?)

The TAR FB page supports you.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2014, 05:10:08 AM »
In full disclosure, this is the first time since the original All Stars (the first season I watched) that I spoiled myself on who one by checking Wikipedia. Yes I check this Forum for spoilers during filming, but I always avoid Wikipedia and RFF before I watch the episode. But this finale doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment. :res:

This isn’t the first time the winning team is a team I didn’t root for. Let’s see (reaction as I remember them from watching the finales the first time):

S11: Eric & Danielle – Neutral to Ugh :groan: . I was rooting for Charla & Mirna and was against Dustin & Kandice (I have since loved the Beauty Queens). Eric & Danielle seemed like a non-factor to me (was just there) through the season.

S12: TK & Rachel – Okay to Happy :). I don’t remember much from the first time I watched this season. I knew I rooted for Shana & Jennifer and Kynt & Vyxsin, and TK & Rachel were the next team I liked (even more so since the Japan leg). Ron & Christina kind of oscillated for me while I never liked Nicolas & Don.

S13: Nick & Starr – Didn’t like them :(. I was kind of rooting for Dan & Andrew but it was a foregone conclusion. This Final Three kind of wonked for me, and a reason why I didn’t really liked this season.

S14: Tammy & Victor – Quite happy :hoot:. It was a beautiful finale. It was the one time that they didn’t try to fool us with that “oh my god who is going to win blah blah” stuff when it was just so obvious. I liked all three of the teams and there wasn’t a clear frontrunner in my taste.

S15: Meghan & Cheyne – Neutral :). I was rooting for Sam & Dan and Brian & Ericka. But Meghan & Cheyne were a good team and I didn’t mind them winning. I very much liked this finale because of all the placement changes, the panic and drama.

S16: Dan & Jordan – Very happy :yess:. After Carol & Brandy were eliminated, I was just hoping to god that Louie & Michael and Brent & Caite are next in line. Jet & Cord, I was neutral to them until the finale when they started that whole ‘holier than thou’ route, and I hated them since. Dan & Jordan was a great team and they just skyrocketed to the top of my list after Carol & Brandy was gone.

S17: Nat & Kat – Happy :yess:. I preferred Brooke & Claire winning, but as long as it wasn’t Jill & Thomas. Also: an all-female team won! Finally! I even preferred Chad & Stephanie and Nick & Vicky to Jill & Thomas.

S18: Jen & Kisha – Very happy :yess:. I was rooting for Gary & Mallory, but when they slipped into third place during the finale, I was just so happy that Jen & Kisha took the lead from Flight Time & Big Easy. The Globetrotters are just annoying and bullied Kent & Vyxsin to elimination (and made them look bad when the nasty Globetrotters were at fault).

S19: Ernie & Cindy – Very happy :hoot:. Bill & Cathi were my favorite team from this season, but Ernie & Cindy is a close second.

S20: Rachel & Dave – Neutral to Okay :stare. I was just so happy that Art & JJ didn’t win. Brendon & Rachel were kind of on the fence for me in this season (the whining annoyed me, but I was on their side on the Brendon & Rachel VS Art & JJ fighting).

S21: Josh & Brent – Very, Very Happy :hearts:. I would have been happy with any of the Final Three winning, but their extreme jumpstart starting Leg 10 after all that Born Lucky/Born Unlucky journey they went through pushed them into my favorites for that season along with Natalie & Nadiya.

S22: Bates & Anthony – Didn’t like them :groan:. After Pam & Winnie and Joey & Meghan got eliminated, I kind of just watched the rest of the season. But I agree Max & Katie just got kind of robbed (though I hated them during the season).

S23: Jason & Amy – Neutral to Ugh :groan:. I was rooting for Tim & Marie after Leo & Jamal and Nicky & Kim got eliminated. It was a linear leg and they were pretty much locked in first place after that flour drop RB so the drama was just not there and the finale fell flat.

And for this season…

S24: Dave & Connor – True Hate :gaah: (:;). I was rooting for Caroline & Jennifer and Leo & Jamal since that U-Turn debacle. I know it was a strategically-poor decision on Brendon & Rachel, but Dave & Connor just took U-Turn drama to a whole new circle of hell. I even started to like Jet & Cord since the Switzerland leg because of the new hate sink a.k.a. Dave & Connor. But what took me over the edge is the Roadblock count. I would have just suffered in silence if it wasn't for that 8-5 split.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:36:23 PM by Karpov617 »
I'm gonna fight 'em all
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2014, 05:36:19 AM »
Show content
Quoted for Truth.

Understatement much?
Multi-quoted and co-signed!

Let's make this the most quoted RFF post ever <3 :lol:

24th winners: Hate so much.
Yes Dave, you are the oldest winner on TAR, yes, you are old, a poor old man, like you said on Italy. Are you happy now? :/
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2014, 05:37:48 AM »
Season 1: Rob & Brennan won. Neutral. Not my favourite team but they're good.
Season 2: Chris & Alex won.  Neutral. Not my favourite team but I don't hate them.
Season 3: Flo & Zach won. I will love it if Zach's partner was not Flo.
Season 4: Reichen & Chip won. I hate them. Kelly & Jon should win.
Season 5: Chip & Kim won. Neutral. They got lucky in the final leg with the flight. In race-wise, Collin & Christie were much better.
Season 6: Freddy & Kendra. I don't like them. Prefer Kris & Jon.
Season 7: Uchenna & Joyce. I'm happy for them but not my most favourite team of the season.
Season 8: Family Edition. I don't rank this.
Season 9: Have not watched yet
Season 10: Tyler & James. They're OK. I don't really love any team this season.
Season 11: Eric & Danielle. They're just so bad. At least half of the teams are better than them.
Season 12: TK & Rachel. After Nat & Jen got eliminated, I'm Ok with anyteam in final 3. No love no hate.
Season 13: Nick & Starr won. Not finish watching this season.
Season 14: Tammy & Victor won. Not finish watching this season.
Season 15: Meghan & Cheyne. Neutral. At least Brian & Ericka did not win.
Season 16: Dan & Jordan. I always root for underdog but not them. Prefer Cowboys.
Season 17: Nat & Kat won. First all female team won. I prefer Brooke & Clair but this's not bad.
Season 18: Kisha & Jen won. I don't like them. Zev & Justin and Gallory are much better. Cowboys is better, too.
Season 19: Ernie and Cindy won. I hate them. Bill & Cathi and Andy & Tommy were the best. In final 3, I rooted for Jeremy & Sandy because I want C-rank students kick A-rank students in the ass.   
Season 20: Rachel & Dave won. Neutral. They're dominated all the season so I have nothing against them.
Season 21: Josh & Brent won. After my favourite Abbie & Ryan got eliminated, I rooted for them so I'm happy with the reason.
Season 22: Bates & Anthony. They're just an alphamale team. Don't like them but there were some better teams in that season.
Season 23: Jason & Amy. I don't hate them but never love them. Tim & Marie was the best.
Season 24: Dave & Connor. Love it because they're my favourite team and they dominated most of the legs.

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2014, 05:39:15 AM »

Yeah, check FB. A lot of people love their winning. And you're not alone here, too.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2014, 06:43:09 AM »

Yeah, check FB. A lot of people love their winning. And you're not alone here, too.

What a great place to source opinions from!!!1!

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2014, 07:28:40 AM »

Actually, I checked the FB page for about half a minute, and saw that the people were pretty much half and half about Dave & Connor. But I think production would just gaze over the negative ones and they'll place Dave & Connor on a pedestal (like what happened to the cowboys in S18).
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2014, 08:55:51 AM »
Season 1: Didn't watch, but Rob and Brennan seem fine.
Season 2: Didn't watch, but Chris and Alex seem fine.
Season 3: Flo and Zach are okay.
Season 5: Love Chip and Kim <3
Season 6: Like Freddy and Kendra better than most people.
Season 7: Uchenna and Joyce <333333333333
Season 8: Didn't really like the season
Season 9: BJ and Tyler <3333333333
Season 10: Blah season
Season 11: Odd season
Season 12: TK and Rachel were okay.
Season 13: Nick and Starr were okay.
Season 14: Tammy and Victor <3333333333
Season 15: Meghan and Cheyne <3333333333
Season 16: Ewww.
Season 17: Nat and Kat are okay. Really wanted Brook and Claire or Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 18: Kisha and Jen are okay. REALLY wanted Gary and Mallory to win.
Season 19: Ewww.
Season 20: Dave and Rachel <333333333333333333333333333
Season 21: Ewww.

Season 22: Okay.
Season 23: Pretty good.
Season 24: Pretty good.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
This was fun!  For reference:
YES! > Yes. > OK > Okay > Meh > Meh x2 > HELL NO! > NONONONONONONO! > NONONONONONONO! > HELLNONONONONONONONONO!

TAR1 - Rob & Brennan : OK
Who I was rooting for (in final 3): Rob & Brennan or Frank & Margarita

TAR2 - Chris & Alex : OK
Who I was rooting for: Blake & Paige or Chris & Alex (though in hindsight Tara & Wil would've been hilarious)

TAR3 - Flo & Zach : OK
Who I was rooting for: Teri & Ian or Ken & Gerard

TAR4 - Reichen & Chip : HELL NO!
Who I was rooting for: Kelly & Jon

TAR5 - Chip & Kim : Okay
Who I was rooting for: Chip & Kim

TAR6 - Freddy & Kendra : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Kris & Jon

TAR7 - Uchenna & Joyce : OK
Who I was rooting for: Uchenna & Joyce

TAR8 - The Linz Family : YES!
Who I was rooting for: The Linz Family

TAR9 - BJ & Tyler : HELL NO!
Who I was rooting for: Eric & Jeremy or Ray & Yolanda

TAR10 - Tyler & James : Okay
Who I was rooting for: Tyler & James or Lyn & Karlyn

TAR11 - Eric & Danielle : NONONONONONONO!
Who I was rooting for: Charla & Mirna or Dustin & Kandice

TAR12 - TK & Rachel: HELL NO!
Who I was rooting for: Ron & Cristina the most, Don & Nic okay.

TAR13 - Nick & Starr : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Nick & Starr or Ken & Tina

TAR14 - Tammy & Victor : Yes.
Who I was rooting for: Tammy & Victor

TAR15 - Meghan & Cheyne : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Brian & Ericka - LEGIT ROBBED!

TAR16 - Dan & Jordan : YES!
Who I was rooting for: Dan & Jordan

TAR17- Nat & Kat : Yes.
Who I was rooting for: Nat & Kat or Brook & Claire

TAR18- Kisha & Jen : Okay
Who I was rooting for: Gary & Mallory

TAR19 - Ernie & Cindy : YES!
Who I was rooting for: Ernie & Cindy

TAR20 - Rachel & Dave : Meh.
Who I was rooting for: Brendon & Rachel (If only they read their clue correctly.)

TAR21 - Josh & Brent : NONONONONONONO!
Who I was rooting for: Trey & Lexi or Jaymes & James

TAR22 - Bates & Anthony : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Max & Katie

TAR23 - Jason & Amy : Meh x2
Who I was rooting for: NONE AT ALL!

TAR24 - Dave & Connor : HELLNONONONONONONONONO!
Who I was rooting for: Brendon & Rachel

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #65 on: May 19, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »
That moment when you see a large group of people hating something, and you can't for the life of you fathom why.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #66 on: May 19, 2014, 05:44:28 PM »
Because they are terrible.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #67 on: May 19, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #68 on: May 19, 2014, 06:48:49 PM »
I don't think I've disliked any winning team (since TAR 12) as much as Dave & Connor. :res:

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #69 on: May 19, 2014, 06:51:40 PM »
Actually, I checked the FB page for about half a minute, and saw that the people were pretty much half and half about Dave & Connor. But I think production would just gaze over the negative ones and they'll place Dave & Connor on a pedestal (like what happened to the cowboys in S18).
At the same time, Phil actually agrees Dave's whining about his age is annoying.  I think this may be the first time Phil agrees with a negative opinion about a "chosen" team, let alone a winning team.  So that tells you just how horrible they really are I think. lol

Offline nosyrabbit

• RFF Full Member
  • Talk too much.
« Reply #70 on: May 19, 2014, 07:30:13 PM »
I don't think I've disliked any winning team (since TAR 12) as much as Dave & Connor. :res:

THIS!
Got along without you before I met you, Gonna get along without you now.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #71 on: May 19, 2014, 09:57:55 PM »
Well, I can honestly say I'm surprised, but I'll let everyone be entitled to their opinions.

As the thread is asking for opinions, here are mine:

1: :D Though I wanted Kevin & Drew to win
2: :D Though I wanted Oswald & Danny to win
3: (:;) Either of the other Final 4 I would have liked
4: I did not like any of the final three, wanted Jon & Al to win
5: I did not particularly like any of the final three, just happy Colin did not win.
6: :D
7: :D :D :D
8: :D Happy the Weavers did not win.
9: :D :D :D
10: :D Though I wanted Dustin & Kandice to win
11: (:;) One of the worst endings to a season ever
12: :D Happy Ron/Chris did not win.
13: I wanted Dan & Andrew to win.
14: (:;) I wanted either the girls or Margie & Luke to win
15: :D
16: (:;) I disliked the bros., and my favourite team was robbed of their victory
17: :D Though I wanted Brook & Claire to win
18: (:;) Wanted the Globetrotters or Zev & Justin to win
19: I disliked all of the final three. Would have preferred any of Andy/Tommy, Bill/Cathi or Laurence/Zac to win
20: I did not particularly like any of the final four, though I am glad Brenchel did not win
21: (:;) (:;) (:;)
22: :D :D
23: I did not like any of the final three at all, wanted Leo & Jamal to win
24: :D I did not like the other two teams

A1: :D
A2: :D :D :D
A3: :D
A4: :D Though I would have liked Claire/Michelle to win

B1: I would have preferred Jonatas/Rafael win

I1: :C I would have preferred Tom/Gil win, felt they were robbed by a luck task
I2: :D Though I REALLY would have preferred Akiva/Anaelle win
I3: :D :D :D

L1: :D
L2: I did not particularly care for any of the final four
L3: :D
L4: I would have preferred Fer/Ferds win
L5: I would have preferred Dario/Esther win

C1: (:;)
C2: :D Though I would have preferred Matt/Kyle or Sun Bin/Hao Fei'er win
C3: :D I liked all of the final three

Au1: :D
Au2: :D Just happy Paul & Steve did not win.

N1: I would have preferred either of the other two win.
N2: N/A

V1: :D
V2: :D

F: (:;)

P: I would have preferred Fausto/Dayal win

U: :D Though I would have preferred Alexey/Olena win

C: (:;)

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2014, 10:06:39 PM »
TAR US: (I don't remember pre TAR11 that much tbh so I'll try to only rank the ones I do remember.)

TAR11: Hell no. Any of the F6 should have won but the real winners.
TAR12: EWW. I wanted Ron/Chris or Nick/Don to win. :(
TAR13: Nick & Starr <3 One of the best alpha team leg winners ever <3
TAR14: Tammy/Victor were okay winners, but I would have DEFINITELY preferred Jaime & Cara.
TAR15: Meghan/Cheyne were great winners, but I would have liked Brian/Ericka.
TAR16: I hate Dan/Jordan, and I would have rather seen Jet/Cord win so we wouldn't have had to deal with them for two more seasons. :res: Brent/Caite win would have been the best though.
TAR17: Nat & Kat <3 Brooke/Claire would have been as good winners too, but Nat/Kat deserved it the most <3
TAR18: Kisha & Jen <3333333 I was so so happy about their win that I wasn't that mad about Gary/Mallory being screwed over by a taxi on the finale and losing.
TAR19: I liked Ernie/Cindy, but I would have definitely preferred Amani/Marcus.
TAR20: I wanted Brenchel or Vanessa/Ralph to win. :(
TAR21: Second worst winners ever. The Twinnies/TreyLexi/Chips would have been 10000000x better winners.
TAR22: I was rooting for Max/Katie and Roller Derby, but the only untolerable team in the great Final 7 won. Ugh.
TAR23: Jason/Amy were a nice, boring couple. I would have preferred Tim/Marie to win, but I liked Jay/Amy either way.
TAR24: WORST WINNERS OF THE AMAZING RACE EVER. I would have rather seen any of the 11th-7th placers, Caroline/Jen, or Brendon/Rachel win, and it would be a much much better winner than those two. So insufferable. :res:

International:

The Amazing Race Australia:

Season 1: I would have preferred Sam/Renae.
Season 2: Eh. Michelle/Jo and Paul/Steve were better teams.

The Amazing Race Philippines:

Season 1: I would have preferred Marc and Kat to win. I know they aren't the best team, but after Sheena/Gee were eliminated, I gave up and decided to root for Marc and Kat.

The Amazing Race Canada:

Season 1: Tims are the Dave/Connor of TARCAN. But at least they didn't whine like Dave. I would have DEFINITELY wanted a Vanessa/Celina win.

The Amazing Race Asia:

Season 1: Great winners, my favourites <3
Season 2: I was rooting for Pamela/Vanessa.
Season 3: Meh.
Season 4: I was rooting for Michelle/Claire and Hussein/Natasha more. I know the Richards were from my home country, they were a nice team, but I would have liked any of the other two to win.

The Amazing Race China Rush:

Season 1: Okay.
Season 2: Okay.
Season 3: I didn't really care for the Final 4 after Janelle/Karin were eliminated, but at least the Harvard boys didn't win.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 10:11:00 PM by gamerfan09 »

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2014, 10:10:00 PM »

You can see a lot of the negative comments about them in every status from TAR FB. Just tell APABLD that he/she is not alone.

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2014, 10:31:04 PM »
You can see a lot of the negative comments about them in every status from TAR FB. Just tell APABLD that he/she is not alone.

While it's great to see I'm not alone, I do understand why so many fans/viewers may not have liked them winning.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2014, 10:34:43 PM »

Every negative Cancer comment is combatted by ten times the amount of Cancer-praising or Brenchel hating comments.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2014, 10:35:50 PM »

Every negative Cancer comment is combatted by ten times the amount of Cancer-praising or Brenchel hating comments.

and the brenchel hating comments are quite disgusting, I get hating Brenchel but not to the extent of some of the comments.
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2014, 10:38:32 PM »

and the brenchel hating comments are quite disgusting, I get hating Brenchel but not to the extent of some of the comments.

People were saying they hope she will never have kids, like those comments are borderline disgusting and mean.

Offline SamualDude

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • YES.YES.YES
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »

People were saying they hope she will never have kids, like those comments are borderline disgusting and mean.

There is no borderline when it comes to that. It IS disgusting and mean
It's Clobbering Time!

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2014, 07:45:22 AM »
Brenchel weren't even that trainwreck whiny this season so :lol:

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:59 AM »
I'm really not OK with Dave and Connor this season. They are just overreacting with the whole u-turn thing and being an old guy  :gaah: It just made them as whiny as Rachel (from Brenchel) in S20 (since in S24 Rachel was mot as whiny as she was in S20).
In S22 maybe I'm kinda sad because they went home because the achilles, but seeing them facing that u-turn just made me sick.

Nb: my friends watching this are also sick of them. Just saying their opinion.

Offline gamerfan09

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2014, 07:55:34 AM »
I actually *holds back vomit* liked Dave/Connor on their first two legs on TAR22 because then they were just a nice borewhore team. Then Leg 3 hit, and we got "The Dave & Connor Show" and it made them completely unbearable in my book. Their first few legs on TAR24 were ACTUALLY inoffensive and okay, but the cracks from them started at around Leg 6, with Dave at the Roadblock and his complaint about Jessica/John needing to let him pass them just because he was 60. Then finally, Leg 7 hit with their self-entitledness about needing Rachel to tell them where the clue was, THEN making Country help them, and by Leg 8-12 it was just too unbearable to see them at all.

Offline amazing1604

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2014, 08:04:22 AM »
Brenchel weren't even that trainwreck whiny this season so :lol:

Even Brendon was more whiny than Rachel in the first few legs. Remember the bartender thing? ;)

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2014, 09:00:01 AM »
I was doing this project of listing all the placements of the teams for each route marker and task for this season and past seasons. But I'm completely hold up at Leg 10 for this season because I just can't rewatch Dave & Connor's smug, self-satisfying, son of a @$%^& whining.
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Offline purefluff

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Purefluff
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2014, 12:54:43 PM »
 :gaah:

Definitely not OK with Dave winning.  Aside from the overly sappy and self-indulgent oldest/first child-parent winner and cancer survivor slop, they ran a dishonest race.  They fudged the Sir Lanka task where they backtracked on the raft task.  Further, Dave was so cranky and unlikable after the U-turn he became unbearable.  Connor did 5/6 of the final Road Blocks and Dave even demanded that he do the 6th and final one (skydiving).  Dave did do that one, probably at the request of production.  No, I'm not cool with Dave winning (Connor deserves it though).  They ended up an 8/5 split while the other teams had 7/6. 

Plus, Dave really had no right to be mad at Brenchel for the U-turn. There is no age limit that gives you a free pass the Amazing Race, Dave.

Offline albegrato

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2014, 08:35:16 PM »
:gaah:

Definitely not OK with Dave winning.  Aside from the overly sappy and self-indulgent oldest/first child-parent winner and cancer survivor slop, they ran a dishonest race.  They fudged the Sir Lanka task where they backtracked on the raft task.  Further, Dave was so cranky and unlikable after the U-turn he became unbearable.  Connor did 5/6 of the final Road Blocks and Dave even demanded that he do the 6th and final one (skydiving).  Dave did do that one, probably at the request of production.  No, I'm not cool with Dave winning (Connor deserves it though).  They ended up an 8/5 split while the other teams had 7/6. 

Plus, Dave really had no right to be mad at Brenchel for the U-turn. There is no age limit that gives you a free pass the Amazing Race, Dave.

THANK YOU! :hearts: At least someone here shares my sentiment on their unfair RB split.
I'm gonna fight 'em all

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2014, 08:06:10 PM »
This'll be fun :)

Season 1: OK
Rooted for: Dave & Margaretta, Nancy & Emily, Joe & Bill

Season 2: OK
Rooted for: Peggy & Claire, Oswald & Danny

Season 3: No
Rooted for: Ken & Gerard, Teri & Ian

Season 4: OK (Pretty forgettable season)
Rooted for: Tian & Jaree, Jon & Al

Season 5: Yes (The season that really got me into Amazing Race! I caught up on the first 4 afterward)
Rooted for: Jim & Marsha, Bob & Joyce, Charla & Mirna, Linda & Karen, Chip & Kim

Season 6: OK
Rooted for: Don & Mary Jean, Gus & Hera, Hayden & Aaron

Season 7: Yes
Rooted for: Susan & Patrick, Lynn & Alex, Meredith & Gretchen, Uchenna & Joyce

Season 8: OK
Rooted for: Gaghan Family

Season 9: Yes
Rooted for: Dave & Lori, Fran & Barry, BJ & Tyler

Season 10: OK
Rooted for: David & Mary, Dustin & Kandice

Season 11: OK
Rooted for: David & Mary, Teri & Ian, Joe & Bill, Uchenna & Joyce, Oswald & Danny, Charla & Mirna, Dustin & Kandice

Season 12: OK
Rooted for: Kynt & Vyxsin, Nicolas & Donald, Ron & Christina

Season 13: Yes
Rooted for: Mark & Bill, Toni & Dallas, Nick & Starr

Season 14: OK
Rooted for: Mel & Mike, Margie & Luke, Jaime & Cara

Season 15: OK
Rooted for: Zev & Justin, Gary & Matt, Flight Time & Big Easy

Season 16: OK
Rooted for: Brent & Caite, Jet & Cord

Season 17: Yes
Rooted for: Connor & Jonathan, Brook & Claire, Nat & Kat

Season 18: No
Rooted for: Mel & Mike, Jaime & Cara, Margie & Luke, Ron & Christina, Jet & Cord, Kent & Vyxsin, Zev & Justin, Flight Time & Big Easy

Season 19: OK
Rooted for: Laurence & Zac, Bill & Cathi, Andy & Tommy

Season 20: OK
Rooted for: Kerri & Stacy, Nary & Jamie, Bopper & Mark

Season 21: Yes
Rooted for: Rob & Kelley, James & Abba, Abbie & Ryan, Natalie & Nadiya, Jaymes & James, Josh & Brent

Season 22: Yes
Rooted for: Dave & Connor, Pam & Winnie, Chuck & Wynona, Mona & Beth, Max & Katie, Bates & Anthony

Season 23: Yes
Rooted for: Rowan & Shane, Brandon & Adam, Tim & Danny, Leo & Jamal, Tim & Marie, Jason & Amy

Season 24: Yes
Rooted for: Jessica & John, Leo & Jamal, Dave & Connor
(I liked all the three-peaters the first two races but was sick of them a third time, and without Bopper I didn't care much for that team, either)

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2014, 09:40:53 PM »

24: HUUUUUUWEEEEEEKK, KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKendra style. I'M WANT COUNTRY TO WIN!

International:

Canada: No, I prefer Vancelina.

Israel 1: Ahem.
2: Good, but I don't care about this season.
3: Ahem.

Latin 1: Ok, good if Ferna & Fran win.
2: Ok, good if Aleandra & Marene. They're weak to win, but I like it.
3: Didn't care.
4: No, I WANT Fer/Ferds or Renata & Ana Paula to win
5: ahem.

Vietnam 1: ahem.
2: Ok.

Australia 1: I prefer Samenae.
2: I prefer Plantinum Blonde Twins.

Asia 1: good.
2: OK. Would have preferred Pamessa.
3: Ahem.
4: OK, preferred Claichelle and Hussatasha.

Now I too tired to write again.

Offline zythr

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #88 on: May 22, 2014, 11:26:50 AM »
Does it matter TAR (and Survivor) are over for the season.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #89 on: May 22, 2014, 06:40:34 PM »
Ooo! I want to do International versions too.  :)
YES! > Yes. > OK > Okay > Meh > Meh x2 > HELL NO! > NONONONONONONO! > NONONONONONONO! > HELLNONONONONONONONONO!

TARA1 - Zabrina & Joe Jer : Yes.
Who I was rooting for: Zabrina & Joe Jer

TARA2 - Adrian & Collin : NONONONONONONO!
Who I was rooting for: Pamela & Vanessa or Marc & Rovilson

TARA3 - Vince & Sam : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Geoff & Tisha or Ida & Tania

TARA4 - Richards : Yes.
Who I was rooting for: Richards, but okay with either Claire & Michelle or Hussein & Natasha (+Jess & Lani)

TARAu1 - Tyler & Nathan : Meh
Who I was rooting for: Jeff & Luke, I guess

TARAu2 - Shane & Andrew: Meh
Who I was rooting for: Paul & Steve (and before final3, Lumilia and James & Sarah!)

#RaceCDA1 - Tims: Meh
Who I was rooting for (in final 3): Was fine with any, but I was rooting for Jet & Dave

TARPh1 - LJ & CJ : HELL NO!
Who I was rooting for (in final 3): NOT A SINGLE PERSON!

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #90 on: May 22, 2014, 10:47:19 PM »
... um yes? Just because a season is over doesn't mean we all completely forget about it. We all come to this forum to talk about both present and past seasons.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #91 on: May 22, 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
... um yes? Just because a season is over doesn't mean we all completely forget about it. We all come to this forum to talk about both present and past seasons.

I didn't know if that was a question or not :X

Offline APABLD

• RFF Jr. Member
    • adouangchak YouTube
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2014, 09:54:27 PM »
Season 25: Very happy with the winners (what a surprise, though!). Any of the final 3 would have been great winners.

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »
I've been watching since TAR 17, so...

TAR 17: Very satisfied it was an F/F team, but I found Nat & Kat to be a little boring - would have preferred Brook & Claire.
TAR 18: Really thought/hoped it was gonna be Gary & Mallory. Kisha & Jen winning was so random.
TAR 19: Really wanted Jeremy & Sandy to win (I might have been in the minority there :lol: )
TAR 20: Really wanted Brendon & Rachel to win, but I'd take a Rachel & Dave win over Art & JJ
TAR 21: I was more than OK with Josh & Brent winning.
TAR 22: Really wanted Max & Katie or even Mona & Beth to win.
TAR 23: I was pulling for Tim & Marie.
TAR 24: A win by Caroline & Jennifer would have been really shocking and made the season really unpredictable. I was also rooting for Brenchel.
TAR 25: I was rooting for the Candy Girls and they won!  :cmas9

So it looks like the only times I was truly satisfied with the winners was TAR 21 and TAR 25 - both happened to be underdog wins!