Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S25 Ep 14 "Million Dollar Question"

<< < (37/37)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 20, 2012, 12:44:45 PM ---Artis has challenged Skupin to wager $20k on a polygraph test and the one who passes takes the money lol

--- End quote ---

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN ON SURVIVOR. #DRAMA #LOL #GROWUPPLEASE :cmaslol

I like Skupin more than Artis. But Michael... he can be delusional. Remember the spoiler that says "word has it on the street that Skupin believes he has enough votes to win"?

This guy.. I think he's what Jeff describe as the third type of people "who wondered what the hell just happened". :cmaslol

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 20, 2012, 01:42:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on December 20, 2012, 12:44:45 PM ---Artis has challenged Skupin to wager $20k on a polygraph test and the one who passes takes the money lol

--- End quote ---

WHY DIDN'T THIS HAPPEN ON SURVIVOR. #DRAMA #LOL #GROWUPPLEASE :cmaslol

I like Skupin more than Artis. But Michael... he can be delusional. Remember the spoiler that says "word has it on the street that Skupin believes he has enough votes to win"?

This guy.. I think he's what Jeff describe as the third type of people "who wondered what the hell just happened". :cmaslol

--- End quote ---

I very much agree - Skupin is delusional. And I like Artis, especially after his jury comments and at the reunion. <3

Jobby:
I do agree that Skupin is delusional. But Skupin >> Artis anyday. :cmaslol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version