I figure if this is a best of the best season, lets make it harder to win by making it a 12-team race.
1. Rob and Brennan: I know that by Leg 10, they couldn't fall below second place, but they did win 3/4 of those legs, against Frank and Margarita, a tougth team in my opinion.
2. Colin and Christie: First team to ever win 6 legs.
3. Kris and Jon: Won 4 legs, never left the Top 4, consistent.
4. Rob and Amber: Sorry Romber haters, but they usually dominated (They must hate the mail service now
5. BJ and Tyler: These guys may of had luck, but luck is one of the main reasons teams have dominated.
6. Eric and Jeremy: These guys dominate together than with random girl (Danielle)
7. Dustin and Kandace: Over two seasons, they won 6 legs, and are one of, if not strongest all-female team ever.
8. Nick and Starr: First team to ever win 7 legs.
9. Meghan and Cheyne: Dominant team.
10. Jet and Cord: While they tended to make mistakes, they almost always rebounded in such a spectacular way.
11. Nat and Kat: First all-female winners, first all-female team to win 5 legs.
12. Rachel and Dave: 8 wins. Enough said.
Luckily only 4 M/M teams
We got 2 F/F teams at least
6 winners (IDK if thats good or not)