Author Topic: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 13949 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #175 on: December 10, 2012, 12:56:02 AM »
Any winner is deserving if they win the final leg...

Just saying. :cmaslol

This phrase covers it all.  They deserved to win, because they were fastest team in the final task, in spite of the vitriol spewed at them by the Twinnies.  They were such a loudmouthed homophobic pair, I was ecstatic to see them gone, especially beaten out by the team they were bullying.

I was cheering for the Chippies, but am content with the Beekmans, as they fought hard in the last few legs.

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 22 <3; TAR 23 must be better
Re: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules
« Reply #176 on: December 10, 2012, 02:11:55 AM »
WOW Josh and Brent? Really ???  :cmas12
I bet Abby and Ryan were back flipping when Josh&Brent arrived...   :cmas50

I remembered posting something here before that goes like this
"The Chippendales didn't need to U-Turn Abby&Ryan (and saving Josh&Brent). They're so far behind. If Josh&Brent end up winning, they're gonna look back at this."

Can't believe it actually happened.  :cmas5

Don't get me wrong, I like Josh&Brent. But seeing them winning is absolutely horibble.
I am a huge fan of Dave&Rachel, and compared them to Josh&Brent, OH MY GOD I think I am gonna do the backflip myself.  :cmas22

a team who took a freaking penalty at a detour, ended up winning. Oh heaven!
If they took a penalty like how Rob and Amber took a penalty in season 7, I wouldn't mind cause It was good move.but the way they took it, oh man!

but anyway, congratulations to Josh&Brent  :cmas26
Please Bring'em back:
=======================================
MM: Jaymes&James; Mark&Bopper
FF: Caroline&Jennifer; Pam&Winnie; Natalie&Nadiya;
MF: Joey&Meghan;
Couple : Max&Katie; Abby&Ryan; Brendon&Rachel; Amani&Marcus;
Elder Couple : Chuck&Wynona; Bill&Cathi;
======================================

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #177 on: December 10, 2012, 02:32:57 AM »
If they took a penalty like how Rob and Amber took a penalty in season 7, I wouldn't mind cause It was good move.but the way they took it, oh man!

The way they took it was because the pool was closing and the other Detour option was not available anymore. They didn't quit. So what's wrong?

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #178 on: December 10, 2012, 02:41:33 AM »

The way they took it was because the pool was closing and the other Detour option was not available anymore. They didn't quit. So what's wrong?

no nothing's wrong. it's just not quite pleasant for us fans.
a team who was penalized for not completing a task ended up winning. penalized for using wrong transportation and still winning is one thing, but penalized for not completing a detour and winning, it's not good
Please Bring'em back:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #179 on: December 10, 2012, 02:47:40 AM »
I don't see your logic. A team who gets penalized for using wrong transportation because they did not read the clue properly (which is their own fault) and win is acceptable.

But a team who gets penalized four hours because one detour option was not available and they did not get to continue trying the detour they were doing anymore because the pool was closing (which is obviously not their fault) and win is unacceptable. Please note that even James and Abba managed to complete the Detour, despite how pathetic we've seen they were. A few more tries and I'm sure Josh and Brent would have gotten the clue, if not for the hours of operation.

Is it rather unpleasant for you only? Because I don't quite get your logic. And I'm sure others don't too, even if they are not a Beekman lover.

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2012, 02:48:51 AM »
I will say that I consider this one of the best final legs ever, mainly because it was heavily mental as opposed to the heavily physical one last season. Having teams take almost three hours to complete the final challenge really shows how the difficulty spiked. Consequently, I think this hello-goodbye task is one of the strongest candidates for a Switchback in future seasons (who else thinks we'll see this next year in TARAus?)
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2012, 03:03:05 AM »
I don't see your logic. A team who gets penalized for using wrong transportation because they did not read the clue properly (which is their own fault) and win is acceptable.

But a team who gets penalized four hours because one detour option was not available and they did not get to continue trying the detour they were doing anymore because the pool was closing (which is obviously not their fault) and win is unacceptable. Please note that even James and Abba managed to complete the Detour, despite how pathetic we've seen they were. A few more tries and I'm sure Josh and Brent would have gotten the clue, if not for the hours of operation.

Is it rather unpleasant for you only? Because I don't quite get your logic. And I'm sure others don't too, even if they are not a Beekman lover.

Oh I get it now so you're a Beekman fan. A fan with pure nice heart. I am sorry you're offended.  :mas25

Yes it's not their fault because the pool is closing or whatever.

Sure, Josh & Brent deserved to win. They're just like the other winners, you know like Dave&Rachel, or Nat&Kat, or Meghan&Cheyne.  :cmas23

Besides, Kisha&Jen and Eric&Danielle only won the final leg too so yeah! Josh&Brent is as good as Kisha&Jen and Eric&Danielle could be..

Please Bring'em back:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2012, 03:05:12 AM »
I'm not a Josh and Brent fan. I'm a fan of logic. You don't have to be sarcastic because I was seriously genuine in knowing where did your logic of them not deserving because they quit a Detour come from. :cmaslol

If you said they don't deserve to win because they sucked every leg, came in second to last every leg; that I understand. But because just based of them being forced to quit a Detour? Erm, ok. If you say so. :cmaslol And it doesn't help you contradict your words by saying it's okay if a team took wrong transportation, got penalized and win and that's fine. I guess I better stop confusing you because you seemed confused yourself. :cmas18

I am okay with any of the final three winning. I was rooting for Trey and Lexi and Beekman if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:08:31 AM by Joab »

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2012, 03:07:12 AM »
I will say that I consider this one of the best final legs ever, mainly because it was heavily mental as opposed to the heavily physical one last season. Having teams take almost three hours to complete the final challenge really shows how the difficulty spiked. Consequently, I think this hello-goodbye task is one of the strongest candidates for a Switchback in future seasons (who else thinks we'll see this next year in TARAus?)

I don't think they're gonna do this again though.
It's one of those things that could only be used once.
Switchback Roadblock is usually something that has things to do physically or with luck.
Besides, as of right now, I bet all of the upcoming teams will take notes for something like this and if a switchback RB like this appears, they'll be done in like no time
Please Bring'em back:

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2012, 03:09:23 AM »

Switchback Roadblock is usually something that has things to do physically or with luck.
Besides, as of right now, I bet all of the upcoming teams will take notes for something like this and if a switchback RB like this appears, they'll be done in like no time
You're assuming they will know how it's written
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2012, 03:10:02 AM »

He said TARAus. Not TAR US. There's a possibility it may be used in TARAus, but definitely not TAR US because as what you've said, teams will start taking notes now.

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2012, 03:28:34 AM »
I'm not a Josh and Brent fan. I'm a fan of logic. You don't have to be sarcastic because I was seriously genuine in knowing where did your logic of them not deserving because they quit a Detour come from. :cmaslol

If you said they don't deserve to win because they sucked every leg, came in second to last every leg; that I understand. But because just based of them being forced to quit a Detour? Erm, ok. If you say so. :cmaslol And it doesn't help you contradict your words by saying it's okay if a team took wrong transportation, got penalized and win and that's fine. I guess I better stop confusing you because you seemed confused yourself. :cmas18

I am okay with any of the final three winning. I was rooting for Trey and Lexi and Beekman if you ask me.

Uugh they all sucked. The challenges are awesome but the final three casts are horrible. Dang all teams are horrible. Wished teams like Dave&Rachel or Jet&Cord or Gary&Mallory are in this one since the challenges actually pretty good.

You're assuming they will know how it's written

Yup. Dang they would even memorized it already.

He said TARAus. Not TAR US. There's a possibility it may be used in TARAus, but definitely not TAR US because as what you've said, teams will start taking notes now.

Oh sorry my bad then. Yeah TarAUS copied a bunch of TAR US actually so yeah I think they will do the same

Please Bring'em back:

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2012, 03:48:12 AM »

I don't see it that way. Either they're forced to quit or not, bottom line They did not do the detour. And wasn't the penalty was supposed to be 24 hours?

It's just me though, but I don't think a team who quitted a freaking detour (either way they're forced or not) deserved to win a million dollar. If it's a rodablock, err... maybe...  but a detour,  :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30:

I'm not a Josh and Brent fan. I'm a fan of logic. ....
so you're not a Josh&Brent fan, but you're a fan of the Beekman. Oh okay. That makes good logic  :cmas16

Please Bring'em back:

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2012, 04:06:03 AM »
:congrats: to the Beekmans for winning a Race. I hope Josh gets his Ford Escape!  :cmaslol

I still would've preferred the Chips to win though... :P

And the 'whoever  has the $1,000,000 quote for that season will win' curse (is it a curse?) has been broken!
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #lookatmyeyesroll
« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2012, 04:24:03 AM »

I don't see it that way. Either they're forced to quit or not, bottom line They did not do the detour. And wasn't the penalty was supposed to be 24 hours?

It's just me though, but I don't think a team who quitted a freaking detour (either way they're forced or not) deserved to win a million dollar. If it's a rodablock, err... maybe...  but a detour,  :cmas30: :cmas30: :cmas30:

so you're not a Josh&Brent fan, but you're a fan of the Beekman. Oh okay. That makes good logic  :cmas16

Just because I'm rooting for somebody to win doesn't mean I'm the fan of that particular team. Please try harder.

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2012, 04:49:40 AM »

Just because I'm rooting for somebody to win doesn't mean I'm the fan of that particular team. Please try harder.

yeah right!
Please Bring'em back:

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2012, 05:42:34 AM »
:congrats: to the Beekmans for winning a Race. I hope Josh gets his Ford Escape!  :cmaslol

I still would've preferred the Chips to win though... :P

And the 'whoever  has the $1,000,000 quote for that season will win' curse (is it a curse?) has been broken!

I don't know maybe Jaime & Cara's "This Is How You Lose A Million Dollars" has broken it all. Well, I don't know if that counts :cmaslol
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2012, 05:45:02 AM »

That curse has been broken many times.. which mean it's not even a curse  :cmaslol

TAR 19 - Marcus said the title (Ernie & Cindy win)
TAR 18 - Justin said the title (Kisha & Jen win)

.. and so on ..

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2012, 05:51:07 AM »
To be honest, I think this is definitely much much better than Season 20. For me, at least. :hides

I didn't enjoy season 20 like the way I enjoy this season. This season is really entertaining, with the most of the teams are really great, a lot of nail-biting results almost each leg, good challenge (yeah, some tasks are not good, like racing with the bulls, but at least it has something with the culture compared than rappel down in Italy, seriously).

The finale is great. I love that hidden clue. It's really smart. I am sure teams spent a hell amount of time there. The Houdini-Roadblock is awesome! It's really cool, with that straight jacket and that hanging. Pizza tasks are good, too, since I think its purpose to distract teams' mind before the final challenge. Hello-goodbyes task is perfectly executed. It will be lame if there's no bunching. It surprises me too to see they really took a lot of time to do this challenge. That must be difficult.

Overall, this season will be in half top position in my rankings. I am sure there will be many teams from this season to be back for next All Stars since most of them are All-Star worthy! :cmas9
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline Airlines

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Victoria - Slaying your faves probably <3
« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2012, 06:00:52 AM »
Overall, this season will be in half top position in my rankings. I am sure there will be many teams from this season to be back for next All Stars since most of them are All-Star worthy! :cmas9

I wouldn't be surprised either! They did a really good job casting. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if this is TAR14 for the next AS!
Victoria Rafaeli - BB16 champion hopefully

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2012, 06:54:46 AM »

That curse has been broken many times.. which mean it's not even a curse  :cmaslol

TAR 19 - Marcus said the title (Ernie & Cindy win)
TAR 18 - Justin said the title (Kisha & Jen win)

.. and so on ..

Add Rachel & Dave (he said the quote on route to Osaka Airport in the last leg of TAR20).
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2012, 08:07:36 AM »
WOW Josh and Brent? Really ???  :cmas12
I bet Abby and Ryan were back flipping when Josh&Brent arrived...   :cmas50

I remembered posting something here before that goes like this
"The Chippendales didn't need to U-Turn Abby&Ryan (and saving Josh&Brent). They're so far behind. If Josh&Brent end up winning, they're gonna look back at this."

Can't believe it actually happened.  :cmas5

Don't get me wrong, I like Josh&Brent. But seeing them winning is absolutely horibble.
I am a huge fan of Dave&Rachel, and compared them to Josh&Brent, OH MY GOD I think I am gonna do the backflip myself.  :cmas22

a team who took a freaking penalty at a detour, ended up winning. Oh heaven!

but anyway, congratulations to Josh&Brent  :cmas26

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline nash

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • Philippians 4:13
« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
Terrible season.  Terrible finale.  Worst winners since Dan & Jordan.  Gives me a sick feeling in my stomach - yuck!

Hoping for much better in Season 22. 

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2012, 09:20:40 AM »
:cmas23 :cmas51 :xmas146 :xmas110 :cmas9 :cmas26
Finally a decent team has won, last being TAR 12, YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY

:cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmas51 :cmastree :cmastree :cmastree :cmastree :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :cmas23 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :xmas146 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9 :cmas9
I was thinking the same thing!!!    :cmas26

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2012, 09:23:56 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised either! They did a really good job casting. Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if this is TAR14 for the next AS!

Really, guys, really?

Custom Search