Author Topic: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 73777 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chips are at the roadblock. Jaymes is doing the roadblock.

Josh & Brent are not good at directions... :cmas7

Twins are out of the detour.

Jaymes yells in the cave for Lexi. Lexi continues picking mushrooms... It's basically pitch black in the cave at parts... It's like a maze... The lights go on and off... Lexi runs into pitch black. Jaymes is the first one out. Jaymes' mushrooms are wrong. Lexi finds her way out... And Lexi has completed the roadblock!

Pit stop: Chateau de Chenonceau. Trexie leave the roadblock.

Jaymes is done the roadblock. They're going to the pit stop. They use the kick lift to put in their bag.

Trexie go to the wrong castle... They're 15 minutes off. Chips get directions to the right castle.

Natalie & Nadiya run into the cave looking for their roadblock clue. Josh & Brent get the clue before them. :cmaslol

Race between Trexie and Chips to the pit stop... Oh! Jaymes & James are first to the pit stop. They're team #1 and they will be one of the 3 teams racing in the finale. They have each won the Ford Escape!

Pit stop:
1st - Jaymes & James

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
James is happy that his mom gets a car. :cmas22

Trey & Lexi are team #2.

Pit stop:
1st - Jaymes & James
2nd - Trey & Lexi

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
So I was right about the RBs:

Recent finales have seem to have two RBs and a dual partner task. So far we have the bungy RB, the flag/salutation RB and the dual partner pizza task.

Agree with you with the recent finales, DrRox; but the problem this season is that we already had 11 RB performed along the race.  Here's the list, leg by leg:

1.  Tennis table and Fallopian Tubes.
2.  Balloons.
3.  Serve lunch at restaurant.
4.  Repair bus.
5.  Build a scale.
6.  Sell in the Grand Bazaar.
7.  Unlock the locks.
8.  Time zone puzzle.
9.  Switchback
10.  Tennis at Manacor.

The thing is we already have two more legs upcoming, and only 1 RB to perform.  Unless they change the rules and teams have to face 14 RBs instead of 12, what would allow a 7-7 count in the last leg with a double RB.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It's a race to find the mushrooms... Natalie (or is it Nadiya... ugh) is out first... And the mushrooms are right. They're off to the pit stop! :cmas18

Brent is still looking for mushrooms...

Offline supah

• RFF Frantic Poster
this could be a VERY close finish.... what an exciting penultimate leg in an AMAZING location with awesome challenges!!!!!

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
NANA GET 3RD PLEASE I WILL WATCH THE FINALE IF YOU DO.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Beekmen are done before Nadiya and Natalie.

Trexie first at Roadblock. "Who's a fun guy"?

Roadblock is to find mushrooms, search a dark maze for 10 of 3 different varieties of the mushrooms.

Beekmen are lost. Nadiya and Natalie still at Detour, in last place. Will they do a catch up again?

Trey and Lexi completed the Roadblock in first place, they are going to win this leg again! Good job Trey and Lexi!

Trey and Lexi are driving 2 km to the pitstop.

Jaymes and James got it. They are driving to the pitstop.

Nadiya and Natalie totally not reading the clue and running into the cave.

Trexie VS Chippendales. Chippendales may win the leg. OMG!?!?!

That was UNEXPECTED!

Trexie didn't win this leg??

As the winners of this leg, they have each won a car. OMG. Wow. Wow... WOW!

Trexie are going to kick themselves for this.

Nadiya and Natalie completed the Roadblock and are in third place!

Josh: I hope they don't know their way. LOL.

Bitchy beekmen again! <3

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we return with the twins leaving the roadblock... Brent comes out of the caves... His mushrooms are correct... Off to the pit stop.

Brent asks when twins left. Josh says 10 minutes.

Beekmans get directions. Brent hopes they have navigation issues... Twins get directions and now they're going... Josh is not following the signs. He's just heading towards the direction. Twins ask another person for help. Twins found out they're gone in the wrong direction! :cmas9

Josh & Brent have hit a road with construction. They have to go a different way...

This is so intense...

AND IT'S JOSH & BRENT! :cmas9 Josh & Brent are team #3! Josh looks shocked!

Natalie & Nadiya arrive at the pit stop... They're the last team to arrive. And they've been eliminated from the race. Twins say they need to be more positive instead of crazy. Montage of all the fun they had on the race.

Pit stop:
1st - Jaymes & James
2nd - Trey & Lexi
3rd - Josh & Brent
4th - Natalie & Nadiya (ELIMINATED :cmas27)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Bye-bye Sri Twinnies! :cmas4 But happy for Josh & Brent for beating the odds like Dandrew, but better. :lol:

(I really want a 2014 Ford Escape now, grocery bag lifting sucks! :cmas3)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Watch GGF be so full of themselves in NYC. This season is already the worst in TAR history and if they win its the worst worldwide race ever.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Beekmen are in last place. Brent finally found his way. He better get it right. And he does!

So Beekmen are going to the pitstop!

Nadiya and Natalie... "We don't want to go the wrong direction".

LOL, KARMA POWER KICK IN???

Nadiya and Natalie VS Beekmen again! They are both lost. HOW FUN! LOL.

Nadiya and Natalie drove in the wrong direction. LOL.

And probably it's the end for Nadiya and Natalie??

THIS IS EXCITING.

COME ON BEEKMEN!! LOL.

YES. BEEKMEN ARE TEAM NUMBER THREE! LOL. LOL. LOL.

JOSH AND BRENT LOLOLOLOL.

KARMA POWER KICKED IN!

Bye Nadiya and Natalie!! LOL. LOL.

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
Watch GGF be so full of themselves in NYC. This season is already the worst in TAR history and if they win its the worst worldwide race ever.

:cmas50 :cmas50 :cmas50

Kandace you can go to bed now...

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Nadiya and Natalie being positive about their elimination. :cmaslol

This is one of the best seasons ever! :cmas9 What a great F6 teams! :cmas16

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
RACE KARMA! YEAH !
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
 :cmastree

The twins are the second worst team in history, after Freddy and Kendra from TAR 6, SO GLAD THEY DIDN'T MAKE THE FINAL 3.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I'm obviously rooting for underdogs Beekman. But... GO TREXIE! I'm fine with Chippendales but... not when there are two other teams in the final 3 I like better.

But what a F3. I love the F3! :cmas9

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jaymes & James depart 1st at 1:33 AM. Fly to New York, New York. They have a post card attached that says wish you were here. The post card will send them to the Coney Island Boardwalk. The clue is hidden in a sign.

Trey & Lexi depart 2nd at 1:44 AM. Chips realize that whether it's twins or Beekmans, they both know their way around New York.

Josh & Brent depart last at 3:06 AM. Josh knows his way around New York. Home advantage. "Don't count your million dollars before you got it in your hands."

Chips and Trexie wait in the airport for the last team... And it's Beekmans!

Chips say goodbye to their bags. They leave it. No friends. Trexie won't be sharing information. Josh & Brent want their last leg to be their only win. All teams are on the same flight...

Touchdown! Chips run out quickly and get the first taxi. They're off to Coney Island. Trexie and Beekmans are right behind.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY

Minus the farmers. They are honestly the worst team in TAR history and with this season sucking in China, Inonesia, Bangladesh, Russia & Spain it has set the bar so slow for other races. To be quite honest I feel bad for Trexie, Chips, Nana, and Abby/Ryan being on this season since they are such great teams racing in the worst route ever alongside some of the most annoying(not even in the funny way like Flo, Kendra, Nicole etc). Hopefully those 4 teams get to return in a future season with better teams. Thanks.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chips are at Coney Island… they’re looking for their clue, but they don’t see it. They don’t see a red and yellow flag… because it’s not there! Trexie are looking for it as well. Trexie walk by the poster… Chips can’t see it… They both go into the park.

Josh & Brent stop close to the poster... Chips think it's an entrance to the ride. Trexie can't find it in the park either. They're both going to the beach. Josh & Brent are comparing their post card to the view...

Trexie find the poster and they see their clue. Beekmans find the poster as well. They're both off to the next location. Chips see the Beekmans running away... Chips can't see it.

Trexie are off by taxi to the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Josh & Brent are right behind.

Chips can't see their next clue still... Commercial.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Teams will now 36,000 to NY City... Coney Island Broadwalk.

Trey and Lexi are leaving in second place!

Beekman and Twinnies are from NY. They've got home advantage!

Beekman are in the F3 and Chippendales and Trexie are shocked.

Beekman wants to win the FINAL LEG!

All teams are now flying to NY CITY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Chippendales out first. Trexie. Then Beekman. Chippendales first in cab.

Followed by Trexie.

Then Josh and Brent.

FINAL LEG. IT'S A FINAL THREE DASH AND ALL TEAMS ARE TOGETHER!

Trexie and Chippendales can't see the hidden clue.

Trexie running further away

Trexie figured the clue.

Beekman found it.

Jaymes and James LOST. They don't know what's happening. James and Jaymes still don't see it. :O

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Out of airport: Chips, Trex, Beek
At amusement park: Trex, Beek, Chips

Beekman need to finish the next task first and get their first ever "Currently in 1st place"? LOL.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE

Minus the farmers. They are honestly the worst team in TAR history and with this season sucking in China, Inonesia, Bangladesh, Russia & Spain it has set the bar so slow for other races. To be quite honest I feel bad for Trexie, Chips, Nana, and Abby/Ryan being on this season since they are such great teams racing in the worst route ever alongside some of the most annoying(not even in the funny way like Flo, Kendra, Nicole etc). Hopefully those 4 teams get to return in a future season with better teams. Thanks.

Beekman <3 :cmaslol

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We are back with the Chips still being confused. Jaymes finds their next clue... And now they're off to the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Jaymes says they're 15 minutes behind.

Trexie and Beekmans speculate about the clue being on a Houdini poster... Trexie arrive first at the roadblock. Roadblock: Who's ready for a great escape?

Roadblock: Teams will have to wear a straight jacket. They'll be suspended upside down 15 stories high. Then they'll have to figure out how to escape from their straight jacket. When they do, they will then basically be doing a bungee. Trey is doing the roadblock.

Josh & Brent arrive at the roadblock. Brent is doing the roadblock. Trey is scared.

Chips arrive at the roadblock. Jaymes is doing the roadblock.

Trey has seen Houdini escape from a straight jacket before... He has to get his hands above his head first... He does it. Trey frees his arms. He's afraid he's going to do something to the harness... And he frees himself! He's flipping all around. Trey: I'M STILL VERY SCARED. :cmaslol

Make your way to Lombardi's Pizzeria.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Trey & Lexi are proceeding to Lombardi's Pizzeria.

Brent frees his arms... He gets rid of his jacket. And now he's free falling!

Jaymes is now getting out of his straight jacket.

Josh & Brent are done the roadblock in 2nd.

Jaymes frees himself. They're right behind Beekmans. Chips' taxi is gone. All teams figure out their next clue is sending them to Lombardi's Pizzeria.