Author Topic: FINALE PARTY! SHOW updates and commentary *start: 800PM or later* note rules  (Read 73752 times)

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
can we have a commentary that's fair and not biased? *ahemahemPolaroidahemahem* :lol: :lol: just kidding :lol:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Nadiya and Natalie needs to get eliminated now. I don't care. :cmaslol

Beekmen <3

"Have fun at the Speedbump" :cmaslol

"Don't let them follow you... lose them"... Oh wait a minute, aren't you girls following too?

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Somebody start feeling race karma power  :cmaslol !
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Gosh GGF is so annoying they aren't even funny when they yell.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Somebody start feeling race karma power  :cmaslol !

Last time I felt it strongly was Art and JJ last season. But they made the F3.

Now this is ultimate karma for twins. :cmaslol

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back. Twins are in the castle and they start putting on the corset. They say they should have told Chips and Trexie to wait for them because the Beekmans wouldn't have gone anywhere...

Beekmans find it interesting how Chips and Trexie have ditched their alliance. Chips and Trexie are using Josh for his French. Beekmans start leading and Chips and Trexie follow.

Twins have completed their speedbump. And now they're going back to the dog.

Beekmans don't know where they're going. Chips and Trexie follow them into a gas station, lol.

Twins start proceeding to Ambroise.

Trexie parks earlier. Josh & Brent get a spot closer to the building. Chips are right behind. Trexie get the first clue. Beekmans and Chips are right behind.

Detour: Chow or Plow.

Chow: Teams will have to make the daily meal of a bunch of dogs. Sort, weigh and cut various types of meats for dogs.
Plow: Use a traditional horse and plow. When the field has been properly cultivated, they will receive their next clue.

Only 2 teams can do Plow at once... Chips are doing Plow. Beekmans don't want to be stuck waiting for Plow... Trexie are going to do Chow. Beekmans decide to do Chow with them. Beekmans tell Trexie to wait for their car, but Trexie just leaves.

Twins arrive at the castle.

Chips talk about losing Josh & Brent. blahblahblah.

Natalie & Nadiya are going to do Chow.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Imagine if Beekmen win this leg. :cmaslol

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Trexie are going to switch to Plow. They're the first ones to the detour location. Lexi mentions Trey's muscles again... Lexi mentions horse farts. How nice.

Chips and Beekmans can't find the detour.

Lexi is leading the horse while Trey & Lexi are plowing. Twins arrive at the detour next. Trexie talk about how they made up so much time. Twins are going to do Chow. Chips arrive and see the twins. Beekmans see the twins. Twins are really happy about being back in the race.

Twins and Beekmans are doing Chow. Twins complain about Beekmans being on their tail.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
BEEKMANS <333
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Twins say that people use their knife to stab people in the back... UHHHH, WHAT? There's tons of trash talking between the Beekmans and twins. This isn't even trash talking, this is basically arguing. :cmas18 Speak about dysfunctional...

Chips start doing Plow. Trexie has already gone through their lane twice. James' forearms are killing him. Uh, okay.

Josh & Brent find a strategy. They start distracting the twins by asking questions about their alliance. Twins can't cut and talk, so they just stop the conversation.

James' forearms are burning.

Natalie/Nadiya: "Hurry up... they're bloody done... these bastards."

Josh & Brent dumped down the meat and now they're weighing their pellets. Natalie & Nadiya are like omgggg. :cmaslol

Trexie are done the detour. Proceed to La Cave des Roches. James are done the detour. Jaymes kisses the horse.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
Omg the Nana v GGF at the detour <3

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Lexi talks about how great it was to see the twins. Oh shut up.

Beekmans dump out the food... and now they're done the detour! HAHAHAHAHA. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT.

Natalie/Nadiya: "The Gays bloody beat us."

SUCKS FOR YOU. :cmas3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Nadiya and Natalie: Stupid bloody dog... -_-

And my feed hanged.

Trey and Lexi were the first to reach the final resting place for Leonardo Davinci.

DETOUR! CHOW OR PLOW!

In Chow, teams need to make the daily meal for a pack of hounds.

In Plow, teams need to plow the field. When the farmer decided the field has been cultivated, they will receive their next clue.

Trexie are changing to PLOW. (This is why we stay by ourselves, we are rocking it)

Trexie first to reached the Detour. Jaymes and James lost and see Beekmen along the way.

Trexie are still first at Detour and rocking it. Their horse is obviously not broken.

I think the horse likes Trexie!

Omg, Nadiya and Natalie caught up with Beekmen and Josh and Brent. OMG. They caught up!

I think Nadiya and Natalie made a wrong choice not to plow? Plow looks slower.

Nadiya and Natalie VS Beekmen again. But they are farmers, I think it's no problem for them?

Nadiya and Natalie became the evil guys today! "Evil gays are going down"... Omg, I think Nadiya and Natalie will get loads of gay hate after this episode.

Chippendales doing Plow. But they look like they don't know what's happening.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
At this point I’m about 45 mins ahead of the teams underground any idea where? #AmazingRace #France pic.twitter.com/G7eDaVIp
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

NoluckBoston

This is such a good leg.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is such a good leg.

The only thing that would make this leg better is if Beekmans get first and twins get eliminated. :reindeer

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
This is such a good leg.

The only thing that would make this leg better is if Beekmans get first and twins get eliminated. :reindeer

Best episode , so far.
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Why have we never seen the Beekman's bitchy side before, this episode is amazing <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Nadiya and Natalie slower than Josh and Brent... with a strategy with deboning.

Josh and Brent talking to twinnies, because they cannot cut and talk at the same time.

Is this the legendary good at multi-tasking ability for gay guys?

Josh and Brent... almost DONE?? Omg. Imagine they finish Detour first? That would be.... scary?

Natalie: If we lose them again, we will kill ourselves. LOL.

Trey and Lexi are in 1st place again for completing Detour first!

Chippendales done in 2nd place.

Nadiya and Natalie, I told you... you didn't do Plow and screw yourselves.

Josh and Brent finishing their Detour!

Josh and Brent in third place and the pack of hounds... LOOKED SCARY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Beekmen's bitchy side... GAME ON! :cmaslol

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we're back with the Beekmans leaving the detour. Beekmans see that the other teams have already left.

Trexie reach their next clue. Roadblock: "Who's a fun guy?"

Roadblock: Find mushrooms. They have to memorize 3 kinds of mushrooms. Then they have to find 10 of each in the caves. The cave is really dark. There are tons of mushrooms in the cave...

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
The beekmans are the worst team this season.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
I think it's the best episode ever! I love detour that Beekmans vs Twinies! <3333333
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
:lol: "Who is a 'fun guy'?" :lol:

:mas25 Loved the Lucy & Emilia tune they played during that Phil explanation. :mas25
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)