Author Topic: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16  (Read 27209 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
DANCING WITH THE STARS 16
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:32:56 AM »
Premiere: “Dancing” is set to return with a new edition on March 18.

"DWTS" will return for Season 16 on Monday, March 18 at 8 PM ET/PT, ABC announced on Monday.

And, it appears no one will be eliminated during Week 1. The very first results show will take place the following week, on Tuesday, March 26 at 9 PM ET/PT.

http://news.yahoo.com/dancing-stars-sets-season-16-premiere-date-201433065.html
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:45:54 AM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »
'Dancing With the Stars' Season 16 casting rumors should begin soon

Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars” premieres on March 18. Casting is usually revealed at the end of February so we have a few weeks to go for knowing who the celebrities will be. However, Wet Paint, on Jan. 9, posed a question about when we will know which pros will be on the show.

Pro Louis Van Amstel (partnered with Sabrina Bryan in Season 15) told Fox 45 in Dayton, Ohio that the pros are often the last ones to know who’s on the show.

"The pros are the last people to find out if they are on the show. And we only find out one or two days before the public finds out. And the reason for that is because they first want to sign up all the celebrities. And when they have the lineup, only then will they tell us who we have and who is on the show."

It may seem like a simple process of selection, but it really can be quite complex. A lot of thought goes into matching a celeb with a pro for things like height, personality, previous dance experience, et cetera. Plus, the producers have to be careful that pros get a mix of experienced and novice dancers from season to season.

Stay tuned to this column. You'll read it here first as soon as the celebs and pros are announced for Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-season-16-casting-rumors-should-begin-soon
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:22 PM »
Dancing With The Stars Cast Announcement February 26

The time is almost here! Two weeks from tomorrow, America will finally know who will be on this season of ABC's Dancing With The Stars.  So far, we have heard Ann Romney, Lance Armstrong and anyone named Lohan will NOT be on the show, but as we know, people could be saying things to throw us off. Another name in the mix is Jacoby Jones. Unfortunately, Sammi-T was NOT asked this season, but maybe someday!

To find out who will be on, make sure to tune into Good Morning, America Tuesday February 26th. Also be sure to tell us who YOU want to see on this season.
THE ALL-NEW CELEBRITY CAST OF ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS" WILL BE REVEALED LIVE, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 EXCLUSIVELY ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

"Dancing with the Stars" Premieres with a Brand-New Cast on Monday, March 18

As announced today on "Good Morning America," this season's exciting brand-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners for "Dancing with the Stars" will be revealed live, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 exclusively during "Good Morning America" (7:00-9:00 a.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The competition begins with 12 new celebrities who will brave the "DWTS" dance floor for their very first time. Leaving their comfort zones and enduring grueling rehearsals, these new competitors will work to master creative and entertaining performances and world-class choreography, all while receiving critical judgment on the unforgiving ballroom floor and in front of America. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and awarded the coveted mirror-ball trophy. The highly-anticipated announcement returns to "GMA" in a morning filled with surprises.

The stars, the drama, the glamour and the sexiness are back on ABC! "Dancing with the Stars" returns for Season 16 on MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) with a thrilling two-hour season premiere, then on TUESDAY, MARCH 26, with the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season Seven Champion), "Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 06:19:02 AM »
‘DWTS’ Cast Names Revealed: ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe & More

The celeb line-up for ‘DWTS’ Season 16 won’t officially be revealed until Feb. 26, but HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned of the first three people cast! Read on for all the inside scoop.
Dancing With the Stars fans, prepare to get excited! Even though the Season 16 of the veteran reality show won’t premiere until March 18 on ABC, and the season’s cast won’t be announced until Feb. 26 on Good Morning America, we’ve learned the names the first three people who are warming up their dancing feet!

‘Dancine With The Stars’ Cast — Season 16
A source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that current Bachelor Sean Lowe, celebrity chef Bobby Flay, and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are the first three stars to have joined the show’s cast. Not only that, but an unidentified boxer is said to be in the mix, as well!

Our insider also tells us that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been asked to flex his dancing muscles week to week, but the jury’s still out on whether his name will be announced on GMA.

Past ‘Bachelor’ Stars On ‘DWTS’
The name we’re most excited about, of course, is Sean! Prior Bachelor alumni who have appeared on DWTS, including Jake Pavelka, Trista Rehn Sutter, and Melissa Rycroft have always done well. Melissa even took home the mirrorball trophy in Season 15!

Rumors had been circling that Sean had been asked to strut his stuff, with Us Weekly recently quoting a show source who said, “We would love to have him.” Eliminated Bachelor contestant Sarah Herron spoke with Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show about the possibility, placing herself firmly on Team Sean.

“I think Sean could definitely pull it together to make it all the way on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’” she said. “He’s incredibly athletic and a quick adapter to all sorts of activities. So, I think he could do really good.”

Which star are you most looking forward to seeing on DWTS this season, HollywoodLifers?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/21/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-2013-sean-lowe/

If it's correct stars confirmation.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 08:49:36 AM »
A source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that current Bachelor Sean Lowe, celebrity chef Bobby Flay, and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are the first three stars to have joined the show’s cast. Not only that, but an unidentified boxer is said to be in the mix, as well!

Regarding the part in bold... Oh dear God, no. Don't let this be real.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
Okay, Bobby Flay is not joining here as confirmation. :)

Bobby Flay Will NOT Be on Dancing With the Stars

http://blog.zagat.com/2013/02/bobby-flay-will-not-be-on-dancing-with.html#.USeuSRCUoxY.twitter

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »
^ That makes me feel so much better now. *sighs in relief*

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »
The cast reveal is tomorrow morning on Good Morning, America!

But five celebrities have been revealed. They are....

Jacoby Jones, from the Super Bowl Champions, Baltimore Ravens

Sean Lowe, the current Bachelor on ABC

Kellie Pickler, from American Idol

Wynonna Judd, country singer 

Aly Raisman, London 2012 Summer Olympic Gymnastic Gold Medalist
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:48:54 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 02:08:36 AM »
Jacoby Jones First Name Released for Dancing with the Stars Season 16

Jacoby Jones knows how to do a touchdown dance, but can he tango?

Fans will soon find out, as the Baltimore Ravens wide receiver, 28, will be on season 16's Dancing with the Stars, ABC revealed on a commercial break during Sunday's 85th Annual Academy Awards.

The show also confirmed the news via Twitter.

When asked about being on the hit program, the athlete recently joked to Jimmy Kimmel, "Oh, yes sir … I'll get it done. I'll get it done, baby."

The remainder of the cast will be announced on Tuesday's Good Morning America.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676850,00.html

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »
The new cast has been revealed along with their (many new) pro partners:

Victor Cruz and his partner, Lindsay Arnold

Kellie Pickler and her partner, Derek Hough

Wynonna Judd and her partner, Tony Dovolani

Ingo Rademacher and his partner, Kym Johnson

Zendaya Coleman and her partner, Val Chmerkovskiy

Andy Dick  and his partner, Sharna Burgess

Lisa Vanderpump and her partner, Gleb Savchenko

Aly Raisman and her partner, Mark Ballas

Dorothy Hamill and her partner, Tristan MacManus

D.L. Hughley and his partner, Cheryl Burke

Jacoby Jones and his partner, Karina Smirnoff 

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 12:06:17 PM »
ABC press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES THIS SEASON'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS" CELEBRITY AND PROFESSIONAL PAIRINGS LIVE ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

THE STELLAR NEW CAST WILL TAKE TO THE STAGE WHEN "DANCING WITH THE STARS" PREMIERES, MONDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two With the First Elimination, Tuesday, March 26
This season's dynamic lineup of stars -- including a country music legend, a figure skating champion, a boxing dynamo, an Olympic Gold medalist and the youngest contestant to ever compete on the show - will perform for the first time on live national television with their professional partners during the two-hour season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars," MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

As announced this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America" by "Dancing with the Stars" hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet, the 11 celebrities, with their professional partners, heading to the dance floor this season (in alphabetical order) are:

ZENDAYA COLEMAN -- Multi-talented actress and singer Zendaya Coleman stars as Raquel "Rocky" Blue, one half of the comedic duo in the hit Disney Channel series "Shake It Up!," and is currently recording her debut album on Hollywood Records. Born September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, Coleman grew up as part of the California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, where her mother works as the House Manager. In addition to training at the theater's student conservatory program and later performing in numerous stage productions, Coleman helped her mom seat patrons and sell raffle tickets to benefit the theater. While attending the Oakland School for the Arts, she starred as Little Ti Moune in "Once on This Island" at the Berkley Playhouse, and in the breakout role of the male character Joe in "Caroline, or Change" at Palo Alto's TheaterWorks. She also studied at the CalShakes Conservatory program and at the American Conservatory Theater. Coleman has performed around the world, including at the White House and in the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and she tours select cities with her Z-Swagg Dancers and Singers. The name Zendaya is derived from the word that means "to give thanks" in Shona (a Bantu language native to the Shona people of Zimbabwe). Coleman has been a fashion model for Macy's, Mervyns and Old Navy, and was also one of the back-up dancers in a Sears commercial featuring Disney Channel star Selena Gomez. She now resides in Los Angeles, California with her family and dog, a giant Schnauzer named Midnight. ZENDAYA COLEMAN partners with VAL CHMERKOVSKIY.

ANDY DICK -- Andy Dick is an American comedian, actor, writer, director, musician and producer. Dick grew up in the Chicago area, where he was involved in numerous stage productions. During his senior year of high school, his love of performing proved decisive, as he was elected homecoming king. His first regular television role was on the short-lived but influential "Ben Stiller Show." Dick was a mainstay on network television from 1995-2006 on NBC's "NewsRadio" and ABC's "Less Than Perfect." In 2001 he wrote, directed, produced and starred in "The Andy Dick Show" for MTV. He has also starred in a number of feature films, including "In the Army Now," "Employee of the Month" and "The Hebrew Hammer." In addition he has made memorable appearances in feature films such as "Zoolander," "The Cable Guy," "Inspector Gadget," "Road Trip," "Dude, Where's My Car?," "Old School" and "Funny People." Most recently Dick has had guest appearances on NBC's "Community," FX's "Legit," the Netflix original series "Bad Samaritans" and CBS' "Two Broke Girls." He can regularly be seen performing at theaters and comedy clubs across the country. ANDY DICK joins first-time professional partner SHARNA BURGESS.

DOROTHY HAMILL -- Dorothy Hamill captured the Gold medal at the 1976 Winter Games in Innsbruck, Austria at the age of 19. Overnight she became one of those rare champions who transcends her sport and captures the country's imagination. Still, she has said she is most proud of her World Championship title in Gothenburg, Sweden, which followed her Olympic win; at the time, everyone advised her to retire from amateur competition, saying that even a second-place finish would tarnish the lustre of her Olympic Gold. Characteristically, once she had set her mind to it, she would not be dissuaded, and she won. As a professional Hamill has skated with many productions, including the Ice Capades for eight years. Four ABC primetime television specials have been produced in her honor, and she has produced and starred in her own touring productions of "Cinderella - Frozen in Time," "Hansel, Gretel, the Witch and the Cat" and "Nutcracker on Ice." She won an Emmy Award for her lead role in "Romeo and Juliet." Hamill has been inducted into the Olympic Hall of Fame and the Figure Skating Hall of Fame. She was very proud to run the torch at Olympic Stadium in Salt Lake City in 2002 and to skate the closing ceremonies with vocalist Harry Connick Jr. Recently she released her memoir, A Skating Life: My Story, which made the New York Times bestseller list. DOROTHY HAMILL partners with TRISTAN MacMANUS.

D.L. HUGHLEY -- D.L Hughley, one of the most popular and highly recognized standup comedians on the road today, has also made quite an impression in the television, film and radio arenas. First and foremost a standup comedian, his fifth standup special, "Reset," premiered on Showtime in 2012 and is currently available on DVD. Also in the fall of 2012, Hughley penned his first book. He can be seen in the comedic documentary special for Comedy Central entitled "D.L. Hughley: The Endangered List." Known for being astute and politically savvy, Hughley served as host of the late-night talk show "D.L. Hughley Breaks the News" on CNN. He was both star and producer of his namesake television show that ran on ABC and UPN, "The Hughleys." One of the standout comedians of the hit comedy docu-film "The Original Kings of Comedy" and a veteran of numerous talk show appearances, Hughley switched the tables in 2005, hosting his own talk show, "Weekends at the DL," on Comedy Central. In addition he has headlined several comedy specials, including "D.L. Hughley: Going Home," "D.L. Hughley Live," "Shocked & Appalled" and the recent "Unapologetic." D.L. HUGHLEY partners with CHERYL BURKE.

JACOBY JONES -- Jacoby Jones is a professional football player for the Baltimore Ravens, the 2013 Super Bowl Champions. He began his professional career after being drafted by the Houston Texans in 2009 and was signed by the Baltimore Ravens in 2012. Career highlights include matching an NFL record with a 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown. Jones is also the first Raven to post multiple kickoff returns for a touchdown in one season, and is the current record holder for the longest touchdown at the Super Bowl. Career honors include AFC Special Teams Player of the Week, AFC Special Teams Player of the Month, the Associated Press first-team All-Pro and the PFW/PFWA first team All-Pro. Jones was recently featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. JACOBY JONES partners with KARINA SMIRNOFF.

WYNONNA JUDD -- Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd has always revolved her career around telling stories. Whether performing alongside her mother as one half of the legendary duo The Judds or pushing the boundaries on her own mega-successful solo path, Judd's ability to reach the heart of the human spirit through her bold and unflinching honesty is the entertainer's true gift. Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and to her undeniable talent, Judd's rich and commanding voice has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide over her epic 29-year career. Charting countless singles, including 20 No. 1 hits and over 60 industry awards, the iconic performer was once dubbed by Rolling Stone "the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline." Joined in the studio by her husband, bandleader and producer Michael "Cactus" Moser, Judd's highly anticipated eighth studio album is scheduled for release this year. This effort, a true labor of love, features her upcoming single "Something You Can't Live Without," released by Curb Records. Most recently she published a novel, Restless Heart, and was part of "The Judds" docu-series on OWN. WYNONNA JUDD partners with TONY DOVOLANI.

VICTOR ORTIZ -- Victor Ortiz is a living, breathing example of the American dream. From a broken home in a small town in Kansas to the bright lights of the boxing ring, Ortiz has used every obstacle he has encountered along his journey to fuel his strength and attain his dreams. As former Welterweight boxing champion, Ortiz finally found his life's calling as a world class athlete. The nickname "Vicious" describes Ortiz when he's in the ring, but his million-dollar smile is a preview to his heart of gold. His ability to connect with people on a human level has kept the spotlight from blinding him. Realizing the importance of hard work, dedication and family at an early age, Ortiz always finds a way to give back. VICTOR ORTIZ partners with newcomer LINDSAY ARNOLD.

KELLIE PICKLER -- Kellie Pickler grew up immersed in country music in the small town of Albemarle, North Carolina with the words of Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton shaping her musical footing. At the age of 19 she gained fame as a contestant on the fifth season of "American Idol," and in 2006 signed to 19 Recordings/BNA Records to release her debut, "Small Town Girl," which went on to sell over 800,000 copies and produce three singles -- "Red High Heels," "I Wonder" and "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind." In 2008 Pickler released her self-titled sophomore record featuring hits "Don't You Know You're Beautiful," "Best Days of Your Life" (co-written with Taylor Swift and her first Top 10) and "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You." Having established herself as not only a powerful vocalist but also a songwriter, Pickler released her third studio album, "100 Proof," last year with famed producer Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten. The album earned recognition as one of the "Best of 2012" by Rolling Stone and The Washington Post. She has performed on six USO Tours, including one to Afghanistan in December 2012. Newly signed to Black River Entertainment, Pickler is poised to release a new single and album in 2013. KELLIE PICKLER partners with DEREK HOUGH.

INGO RADEMACHER -- Soap Opera star Ingo Rademacher is best known to audiences as the charismatic Jasper "Jax" Jacks on ABC's "General Hospital." Rademacher originated the role of "Jax," having first aired on "General Hospital" in January of 1996. His other television credits include "Hawaii Five-O," "Titans," "Veronica's Closet" and "According to Jim." As an athlete, Rademacher has amassed an extraordinary list of accomplishments: As a youth, he was a ski champion and a competitive equestrian. As an adult, he has competed at a high level in beach volleyball and triathlons (winner of the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, celebrity division, for three consecutive years). He took the pole position in the 2005 Long Beach Grand Prix and he recently completed the grueling 32 mile Molokai to Oahu "Channel of Bones" stand-up paddle board race -- all this when he wasn't on the track racing dirt bikes or street bikes. Rademacher moved to Hawaii in 2012 to pursue his passion for the sport of stand-up paddle board racing. He and his wife, Ehiku, have two sons, Peanut and Pohaku. INGO RADEMACHER partners with KYM JOHNSON.

ALEXANDRA RAISMAN -- Just 18 years old, Alexandra Raisman captained the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team to its first team Gold medal since the 1996 Olympic Games. She added the United States' first ever Gold medal in the floor exercise and also won a bronze on the balance beam, making her the most decorated American gymnast in London. A respected leader, Raisman backboned the women's victory in the team event at the 2011 World Championships, where they upset Russia to win Gold for the first time since 2007. In her career Raisman has accumulated 19 international medals and eight U.S. Senior National Championship medals, earning a reputation as one of Team USA's most consistent performers. The eldest of four kids in her family, she comes from a Jewish background and famously performed her Gold medal-winning floor exercise to the traditional Jewish wedding song, "Hava Nagila," for which she earned worldwide recognition in the Jewish community. Since returning from London, she has been named Bostonian of the Year by The Boston Globe, was a presenter at the "Video Music Awards," appeared on "Fashion Police" and most recently won an award at the Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards. In her free time, Raisman can be found shopping, reading fashion magazines, hanging out with friends and family, or listening to some of her favorite music. ALEXANDRA RAISMAN partners with MARK BALLAS.

LISA VANDERPUMP -- Hailing from London, restaurateur, designer, author, philanthropist, producer and television personality Lisa Vanderpump moved to the United States eight years ago. Vanderpump is best known for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which she joined in 2010. In 2013 Bravo launched her reality television show, "Vanderpump Rules," exploring the intricacies of owning SUR, a sexy, unique restaurant in West Hollywood. The show follows Vanderpump as she balances her motherly instincts with a shrewd business sense while keeping the passionate and volatile staff at her West Hollywood restaurant in line. After years as a restaurateur, Vanderpump showcased her passion for food, decor and lifestyle in her bestselling book, Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant and Affordable Entertaining. Vanderpump serves as a contributor to Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. She lives in Beverly Hills with her husband, Ken Todd, and their four dogs. They have two grown children, Pandora and Maxfield. LISA VANDERPUMP partners with newcomer GLEB SAVCHENKO.

About BBC Worldwide Productions
BBC Worldwide Productions is one of five core businesses under BBC Worldwide America, the U.S. division of the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), BBC Worldwide. Led by Jane Tranter, BBC Worldwide Productions is based in Los Angeles and develops and produces scripted and non-scripted projects for U.S. cable and broadcast networks, as well as digital platforms. The production company is responsible for titles including "Top Gear" (HISTORY), "What Not to Wear" (TLC), "Richard Hammond's Crash Course" (BBC AMERICA), "The Week the Women Went" (Lifetime), "Torchwood: Miracle Day" (Starz) and the cultural phenomenon "Dancing with the Stars" (ABC).

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars: the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will return.

The show also welcomes the return of the "AT&T Spotlight Performance," which features and celebrates people whose lives have been changed forever by dance. AT&T is also helping the search to find these performers by allowing fans to nominate potential dancers.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 11:00 a.m., ET / 8:00 a.m., PT on Tuesday mornings. Additionally, fans can again vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "Dancing with the Stars" Social Scene page, and the "AT&T Spotlight Performance" and Casting Call from the app.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=022613_01

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 12:23:16 AM »
There is a 12th couple competing on the new season and ABC is being tightlipped about it. But thanks to spoilage and leakage, the mystery couple is indeed The Bachelor's Sean Lowe with his partner, Peta Murgatroyd. It is most likely they will be revealed during the LIVE episode of After The Final Rose which will take place during the third hour of the three hour season finale on Monday, March 11th.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
I usually try to watch as much of a season as possible, but I might not this season.

The cast? Seems like it's... Meh.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 02:47:42 AM »
Dancing With The Stars 16 Title Shoot Photos And Videos Released

LISA VANDERPUMP & GLEB SAVCHENKO

ALY RAISMAN & MARK BALLAS

VICTOR ORTIZ & LINDSAY ARNOLD

KELLIE PICKLER & DEREK HOUGH

ZENDAYA COLEMAN & VAL CHMERKOVSKIY

D. L. HUGHLEY & CHERYL BURKE

JACOBY JONES & KARINA SMIRNOFF

DOROTHY HAMILL & TRISTAN MACMANUS

INGO RADEMACHER & KYM JOHNSON

WYNONNA JUDD & TONY DOVOLANI

ANDY DICK & SHARNA BURGESS

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20679496_21290761,00.html#21290756

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
It was announced this morning on Good Morning, America that the Bachelor Sean Lowe is indeed the 12th celebrity to be dancing on the new season of DWTS along with his partner, Peta Murgatroyd.

Season premiere is next Monday! 

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »

SEAN LOWE & PETA MURGATROYD

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 11:41:55 PM »
"THE BACHELOR'S" SEAN LOWE JOINS THE CAST OF "DANCING WITH THE STARS," PREMIERING MONDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC

"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two,
With the First Elimination on Tuesday, March 26

As announced this morning exclusively on ABC's "Good Morning America," newly engaged Sean Lowe ("The Bachelor") is to join the cast of "Dancing with the Stars." The popular show twirls its way back onto American television screens to kick off Season 16, live MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) with a thrilling two-hour season premiere. The season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" airs TUESDAY, MARCH 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

SEAN LOWE -- Sean Lowe has set hearts aflutter as the star of the "The Bachelor," which just concluded its 17th season on ABC. Having found new love, Sean is engaged to Catherine Giudici. His "rosy" journey to "The Bachelor" was not without its, well...thorns. Originally a contestant on the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette," Sean was eliminated right before the show's finale. But heartbreak didn't derail his pursuit of love and happiness, as he soon signed on as ABC's next "Bachelor." A successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, Sean prides himself on his close-knit family. He went to Kansas State University on a full football scholarship and, as a linebacker, was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship team. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in social science. Sean began his career in finance, following in his father's footsteps in the insurance industry, before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business. SEAN LOWE partners with PETA MURGATROYD.

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season Seven Champion), "Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/031213_02.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
SEASON PREMIERE

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE BALL: WHICH STAR WILL WIN IT ALL?

THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED, LIVE TWO-HOUR SEASON 16 PREMIERE OF
ABC'S HIT SHOW, "DANCING WITH THE STARS," AIRS MONDAY, MARCH 18

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look" Features Extended Backstage Material,
Interviews and Highlights of the "First Night" Dances, Tuesday, March 19

"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two,
With the First Elimination on Tuesday, March 26

"Episode 1601" -- "Dancing with the Stars" is back with an all-new cast of fresh faces hitting the dance floor. This season features two new dance styles, contemporary and jazz; three new professional dance partners -- Lindsay Arnold, Sharna Burgess & Gleb Savchenko; and notable theme shows. In May, "Dancing with the Stars" will commemorate their 300th episode with a spectacular celebration. The competition begins with the two-hour Season 16 premiere, live, MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" premieres in week two, with the first elimination on Tuesday, March 26.

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look," a clip show featuring extended backstage material, interviews and highlights of the "first night" dances, airs TUESDAY, MARCH 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

The celebrities and their partners for Season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars" are:

Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess
Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus
D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff
Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani
Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd
Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold
Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough
Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson
Alexandra Raisman & Mark Ballas
Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko
Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show
and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=031313_01

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 04:26:33 PM »
Extended Full Version Of Dancing With The Stars Pitbull And Christina Aguilera “Feel The Moment” Video

We’ve all pretty much seen the Dancing With The Stars and new Pitbull promo and video for he and Christina Aguilera’s new hit single “Feel This Moment”, but, below is an extended or full version with Sean Lowe added and some extra footage.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/exclusive-dwts-music-video/204690

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
oooh. Haven'twatched this in ages...but Dorothy Hamill? Kellie Pickler? Wynonna Judd?

I'm IN!!  :monroe:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »
oooh. Haven'twatched this in ages...but Dorothy Hamill? Kellie Pickler? Wynonna Judd?

I'm IN!!  :monroe:

You do it! :) I will watching and I'm in!!!! <333333

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 02:27:13 AM »
There's a lot of rivalry going on among the new cast and I love it!

Gleb tweeted this pic of the article from In Touch magazine:

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
Who's ready for the season premiere tomorrow night?

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting.

1 800 868 3401  Kellie and Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor and Lindsay

1 800 868 3403  Ingo and Kym

1 800 868 3404  Lisa and Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. and Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya and Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean and Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly and Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy and Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna and Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy and Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby and Karina

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:49:53 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 06:48:22 PM »
Dorothy and Tristan are 09 as far as I know...

I will take the bet it is:

1. Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha
2. Victor and Lindsay - Foxtrot
3. Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
4. Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
5. D.L. and Cheryl - Cha Cha Cha
6. Zendaya and Val - Contemporary
7. Sean and Peta - Foxtrot
8. Alexandra and Mark - Cha Cha Cha
9. Dorothy and Tristan - Contemporary
10. Wynonna and Tony - Cha Cha Cha
11. Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
12. Jacoby and Karina - Cha Cha Cha

:hearts:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »
Who's ready for the season premiere tomorrow night?

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting. Check back often as I update who's number is whom....

1 800 868 3401 Kelly & Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor & Lindsay

1 800 868 3403 Ingo & Kym

1 800 868 3404 Lisa & Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. & Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya & Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean & Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly & Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy & Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna & Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy & Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby & Karina

Update again.

Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha – Song: Domino by Jessie J ?*?
Dancing 1st

Victor and Lindsay – Foxtrot
Dancing 2nd

Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
Dancing 3rd

Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
Dancing 4th

DL and Cheryl – Cha cha cha
Dancing 5th

Zendaya and Val – Contemporary
Dancing 6th

Sean and Peta – Foxtrot
Dancing 7th

Aly and Mark – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 8th

Dorothy and Tristan – Contemporary
Dancing 9th (per Sarah Hughes)

Wynonna and Tony – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 10th

Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
Dancing 11th

Jacoby and Karina – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 12th

Order Dance.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:10:42 PM by LoveRocked »