Author Topic: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16  (Read 27208 times)

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
DANCING WITH THE STARS 16
« on: December 08, 2012, 04:32:56 AM »
Premiere: “Dancing” is set to return with a new edition on March 18.

"DWTS" will return for Season 16 on Monday, March 18 at 8 PM ET/PT, ABC announced on Monday.

And, it appears no one will be eliminated during Week 1. The very first results show will take place the following week, on Tuesday, March 26 at 9 PM ET/PT.

http://news.yahoo.com/dancing-stars-sets-season-16-premiere-date-201433065.html
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 04:45:54 AM by LoveRocked »
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: DANCING WITH THE STARS 16
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:31:25 AM »
'Dancing With the Stars' Season 16 casting rumors should begin soon

Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars” premieres on March 18. Casting is usually revealed at the end of February so we have a few weeks to go for knowing who the celebrities will be. However, Wet Paint, on Jan. 9, posed a question about when we will know which pros will be on the show.

Pro Louis Van Amstel (partnered with Sabrina Bryan in Season 15) told Fox 45 in Dayton, Ohio that the pros are often the last ones to know who’s on the show.

"The pros are the last people to find out if they are on the show. And we only find out one or two days before the public finds out. And the reason for that is because they first want to sign up all the celebrities. And when they have the lineup, only then will they tell us who we have and who is on the show."

It may seem like a simple process of selection, but it really can be quite complex. A lot of thought goes into matching a celeb with a pro for things like height, personality, previous dance experience, et cetera. Plus, the producers have to be careful that pros get a mix of experienced and novice dancers from season to season.

Stay tuned to this column. You'll read it here first as soon as the celebs and pros are announced for Season 16 of “Dancing With the Stars.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/dancing-with-the-stars-season-16-casting-rumors-should-begin-soon
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2013, 03:10:22 PM »
Dancing With The Stars Cast Announcement February 26

The time is almost here! Two weeks from tomorrow, America will finally know who will be on this season of ABC's Dancing With The Stars.  So far, we have heard Ann Romney, Lance Armstrong and anyone named Lohan will NOT be on the show, but as we know, people could be saying things to throw us off. Another name in the mix is Jacoby Jones. Unfortunately, Sammi-T was NOT asked this season, but maybe someday!

To find out who will be on, make sure to tune into Good Morning, America Tuesday February 26th. Also be sure to tell us who YOU want to see on this season.
THE ALL-NEW CELEBRITY CAST OF ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS" WILL BE REVEALED LIVE, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 EXCLUSIVELY ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

"Dancing with the Stars" Premieres with a Brand-New Cast on Monday, March 18

As announced today on "Good Morning America," this season's exciting brand-new cast of celebrities and their professional partners for "Dancing with the Stars" will be revealed live, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 26 exclusively during "Good Morning America" (7:00-9:00 a.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The competition begins with 12 new celebrities who will brave the "DWTS" dance floor for their very first time. Leaving their comfort zones and enduring grueling rehearsals, these new competitors will work to master creative and entertaining performances and world-class choreography, all while receiving critical judgment on the unforgiving ballroom floor and in front of America. In the end, only one star will rise above the rest to be crowned champion and awarded the coveted mirror-ball trophy. The highly-anticipated announcement returns to "GMA" in a morning filled with surprises.

The stars, the drama, the glamour and the sexiness are back on ABC! "Dancing with the Stars" returns for Season 16 on MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) with a thrilling two-hour season premiere, then on TUESDAY, MARCH 26, with the premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season Seven Champion), "Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 06:19:02 AM »
‘DWTS’ Cast Names Revealed: ‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe & More

The celeb line-up for ‘DWTS’ Season 16 won’t officially be revealed until Feb. 26, but HollywoodLife.com has EXCLUSIVELY learned of the first three people cast! Read on for all the inside scoop.
Dancing With the Stars fans, prepare to get excited! Even though the Season 16 of the veteran reality show won’t premiere until March 18 on ABC, and the season’s cast won’t be announced until Feb. 26 on Good Morning America, we’ve learned the names the first three people who are warming up their dancing feet!

‘Dancine With The Stars’ Cast — Season 16
A source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that current Bachelor Sean Lowe, celebrity chef Bobby Flay, and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are the first three stars to have joined the show’s cast. Not only that, but an unidentified boxer is said to be in the mix, as well!

Our insider also tells us that San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has been asked to flex his dancing muscles week to week, but the jury’s still out on whether his name will be announced on GMA.

Past ‘Bachelor’ Stars On ‘DWTS’
The name we’re most excited about, of course, is Sean! Prior Bachelor alumni who have appeared on DWTS, including Jake Pavelka, Trista Rehn Sutter, and Melissa Rycroft have always done well. Melissa even took home the mirrorball trophy in Season 15!

Rumors had been circling that Sean had been asked to strut his stuff, with Us Weekly recently quoting a show source who said, “We would love to have him.” Eliminated Bachelor contestant Sarah Herron spoke with Ryan Seacrest on his morning radio show about the possibility, placing herself firmly on Team Sean.

“I think Sean could definitely pull it together to make it all the way on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’” she said. “He’s incredibly athletic and a quick adapter to all sorts of activities. So, I think he could do really good.”

Which star are you most looking forward to seeing on DWTS this season, HollywoodLifers?

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/02/21/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-2013-sean-lowe/

If it's correct stars confirmation.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 08:49:36 AM »
A source close to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that current Bachelor Sean Lowe, celebrity chef Bobby Flay, and Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman are the first three stars to have joined the show’s cast. Not only that, but an unidentified boxer is said to be in the mix, as well!

Regarding the part in bold... Oh dear God, no. Don't let this be real.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2013, 06:28:45 PM »
Okay, Bobby Flay is not joining here as confirmation. :)

Bobby Flay Will NOT Be on Dancing With the Stars

http://blog.zagat.com/2013/02/bobby-flay-will-not-be-on-dancing-with.html#.USeuSRCUoxY.twitter

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »
^ That makes me feel so much better now. *sighs in relief*

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 10:44:00 AM »
The cast reveal is tomorrow morning on Good Morning, America!

But five celebrities have been revealed. They are....

Jacoby Jones, from the Super Bowl Champions, Baltimore Ravens

Sean Lowe, the current Bachelor on ABC

Kellie Pickler, from American Idol

Wynonna Judd, country singer 

Aly Raisman, London 2012 Summer Olympic Gymnastic Gold Medalist
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 10:48:54 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 02:08:36 AM »
Jacoby Jones First Name Released for Dancing with the Stars Season 16

Jacoby Jones knows how to do a touchdown dance, but can he tango?

Fans will soon find out, as the Baltimore Ravens wide receiver, 28, will be on season 16's Dancing with the Stars, ABC revealed on a commercial break during Sunday's 85th Annual Academy Awards.

The show also confirmed the news via Twitter.

When asked about being on the hit program, the athlete recently joked to Jimmy Kimmel, "Oh, yes sir … I'll get it done. I'll get it done, baby."

The remainder of the cast will be announced on Tuesday's Good Morning America.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676850,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2013, 11:39:24 AM »
The new cast has been revealed along with their (many new) pro partners:

Victor Cruz and his partner, Lindsay Arnold

Kellie Pickler and her partner, Derek Hough

Wynonna Judd and her partner, Tony Dovolani

Ingo Rademacher and his partner, Kym Johnson

Zendaya Coleman and her partner, Val Chmerkovskiy

Andy Dick  and his partner, Sharna Burgess

Lisa Vanderpump and her partner, Gleb Savchenko

Aly Raisman and her partner, Mark Ballas

Dorothy Hamill and her partner, Tristan MacManus

D.L. Hughley and his partner, Cheryl Burke

Jacoby Jones and his partner, Karina Smirnoff 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2013, 12:06:17 PM »
ABC press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES THIS SEASON'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS" CELEBRITY AND PROFESSIONAL PAIRINGS LIVE ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

THE STELLAR NEW CAST WILL TAKE TO THE STAGE WHEN "DANCING WITH THE STARS" PREMIERES, MONDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two With the First Elimination, Tuesday, March 26
This season's dynamic lineup of stars -- including a country music legend, a figure skating champion, a boxing dynamo, an Olympic Gold medalist and the youngest contestant to ever compete on the show - will perform for the first time on live national television with their professional partners during the two-hour season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars," MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

As announced this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America" by "Dancing with the Stars" hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet, the 11 celebrities, with their professional partners, heading to the dance floor this season (in alphabetical order) are:

ZENDAYA COLEMAN -- Multi-talented actress and singer Zendaya Coleman stars as Raquel "Rocky" Blue, one half of the comedic duo in the hit Disney Channel series "Shake It Up!," and is currently recording her debut album on Hollywood Records. Born September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, Coleman grew up as part of the California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, where her mother works as the House Manager. In addition to training at the theater's student conservatory program and later performing in numerous stage productions, Coleman helped her mom seat patrons and sell raffle tickets to benefit the theater. While attending the Oakland School for the Arts, she starred as Little Ti Moune in "Once on This Island" at the Berkley Playhouse, and in the breakout role of the male character Joe in "Caroline, or Change" at Palo Alto's TheaterWorks. She also studied at the CalShakes Conservatory program and at the American Conservatory Theater. Coleman has performed around the world, including at the White House and in the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and she tours select cities with her Z-Swagg Dancers and Singers. The name Zendaya is derived from the word that means "to give thanks" in Shona (a Bantu language native to the Shona people of Zimbabwe). Coleman has been a fashion model for Macy's, Mervyns and Old Navy, and was also one of the back-up dancers in a Sears commercial featuring Disney Channel star Selena Gomez. She now resides in Los Angeles, California with her family and dog, a giant Schnauzer named Midnight. ZENDAYA COLEMAN partners with VAL CHMERKOVSKIY.

ANDY DICK -- Andy Dick is an American comedian, actor, writer, director, musician and producer. Dick grew up in the Chicago area, where he was involved in numerous stage productions. During his senior year of high school, his love of performing proved decisive, as he was elected homecoming king. His first regular television role was on the short-lived but influential "Ben Stiller Show." Dick was a mainstay on network television from 1995-2006 on NBC's "NewsRadio" and ABC's "Less Than Perfect." In 2001 he wrote, directed, produced and starred in "The Andy Dick Show" for MTV. He has also starred in a number of feature films, including "In the Army Now," "Employee of the Month" and "The Hebrew Hammer." In addition he has made memorable appearances in feature films such as "Zoolander," "The Cable Guy," "Inspector Gadget," "Road Trip," "Dude, Where's My Car?," "Old School" and "Funny People." Most recently Dick has had guest appearances on NBC's "Community," FX's "Legit," the Netflix original series "Bad Samaritans" and CBS' "Two Broke Girls." He can regularly be seen performing at theaters and comedy clubs across the country. ANDY DICK joins first-time professional partner SHARNA BURGESS.

DOROTHY HAMILL -- Dorothy Hamill captured the Gold medal at the 1976 Winter Games in Innsbruck, Austria at the age of 19. Overnight she became one of those rare champions who transcends her sport and captures the country's imagination. Still, she has said she is most proud of her World Championship title in Gothenburg, Sweden, which followed her Olympic win; at the time, everyone advised her to retire from amateur competition, saying that even a second-place finish would tarnish the lustre of her Olympic Gold. Characteristically, once she had set her mind to it, she would not be dissuaded, and she won. As a professional Hamill has skated with many productions, including the Ice Capades for eight years. Four ABC primetime television specials have been produced in her honor, and she has produced and starred in her own touring productions of "Cinderella - Frozen in Time," "Hansel, Gretel, the Witch and the Cat" and "Nutcracker on Ice." She won an Emmy Award for her lead role in "Romeo and Juliet." Hamill has been inducted into the Olympic Hall of Fame and the Figure Skating Hall of Fame. She was very proud to run the torch at Olympic Stadium in Salt Lake City in 2002 and to skate the closing ceremonies with vocalist Harry Connick Jr. Recently she released her memoir, A Skating Life: My Story, which made the New York Times bestseller list. DOROTHY HAMILL partners with TRISTAN MacMANUS.

D.L. HUGHLEY -- D.L Hughley, one of the most popular and highly recognized standup comedians on the road today, has also made quite an impression in the television, film and radio arenas. First and foremost a standup comedian, his fifth standup special, "Reset," premiered on Showtime in 2012 and is currently available on DVD. Also in the fall of 2012, Hughley penned his first book. He can be seen in the comedic documentary special for Comedy Central entitled "D.L. Hughley: The Endangered List." Known for being astute and politically savvy, Hughley served as host of the late-night talk show "D.L. Hughley Breaks the News" on CNN. He was both star and producer of his namesake television show that ran on ABC and UPN, "The Hughleys." One of the standout comedians of the hit comedy docu-film "The Original Kings of Comedy" and a veteran of numerous talk show appearances, Hughley switched the tables in 2005, hosting his own talk show, "Weekends at the DL," on Comedy Central. In addition he has headlined several comedy specials, including "D.L. Hughley: Going Home," "D.L. Hughley Live," "Shocked & Appalled" and the recent "Unapologetic." D.L. HUGHLEY partners with CHERYL BURKE.

JACOBY JONES -- Jacoby Jones is a professional football player for the Baltimore Ravens, the 2013 Super Bowl Champions. He began his professional career after being drafted by the Houston Texans in 2009 and was signed by the Baltimore Ravens in 2012. Career highlights include matching an NFL record with a 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown. Jones is also the first Raven to post multiple kickoff returns for a touchdown in one season, and is the current record holder for the longest touchdown at the Super Bowl. Career honors include AFC Special Teams Player of the Week, AFC Special Teams Player of the Month, the Associated Press first-team All-Pro and the PFW/PFWA first team All-Pro. Jones was recently featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. JACOBY JONES partners with KARINA SMIRNOFF.

WYNONNA JUDD -- Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd has always revolved her career around telling stories. Whether performing alongside her mother as one half of the legendary duo The Judds or pushing the boundaries on her own mega-successful solo path, Judd's ability to reach the heart of the human spirit through her bold and unflinching honesty is the entertainer's true gift. Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and to her undeniable talent, Judd's rich and commanding voice has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide over her epic 29-year career. Charting countless singles, including 20 No. 1 hits and over 60 industry awards, the iconic performer was once dubbed by Rolling Stone "the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline." Joined in the studio by her husband, bandleader and producer Michael "Cactus" Moser, Judd's highly anticipated eighth studio album is scheduled for release this year. This effort, a true labor of love, features her upcoming single "Something You Can't Live Without," released by Curb Records. Most recently she published a novel, Restless Heart, and was part of "The Judds" docu-series on OWN. WYNONNA JUDD partners with TONY DOVOLANI.

VICTOR ORTIZ -- Victor Ortiz is a living, breathing example of the American dream. From a broken home in a small town in Kansas to the bright lights of the boxing ring, Ortiz has used every obstacle he has encountered along his journey to fuel his strength and attain his dreams. As former Welterweight boxing champion, Ortiz finally found his life's calling as a world class athlete. The nickname "Vicious" describes Ortiz when he's in the ring, but his million-dollar smile is a preview to his heart of gold. His ability to connect with people on a human level has kept the spotlight from blinding him. Realizing the importance of hard work, dedication and family at an early age, Ortiz always finds a way to give back. VICTOR ORTIZ partners with newcomer LINDSAY ARNOLD.

KELLIE PICKLER -- Kellie Pickler grew up immersed in country music in the small town of Albemarle, North Carolina with the words of Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton shaping her musical footing. At the age of 19 she gained fame as a contestant on the fifth season of "American Idol," and in 2006 signed to 19 Recordings/BNA Records to release her debut, "Small Town Girl," which went on to sell over 800,000 copies and produce three singles -- "Red High Heels," "I Wonder" and "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind." In 2008 Pickler released her self-titled sophomore record featuring hits "Don't You Know You're Beautiful," "Best Days of Your Life" (co-written with Taylor Swift and her first Top 10) and "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You." Having established herself as not only a powerful vocalist but also a songwriter, Pickler released her third studio album, "100 Proof," last year with famed producer Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten. The album earned recognition as one of the "Best of 2012" by Rolling Stone and The Washington Post. She has performed on six USO Tours, including one to Afghanistan in December 2012. Newly signed to Black River Entertainment, Pickler is poised to release a new single and album in 2013. KELLIE PICKLER partners with DEREK HOUGH.

INGO RADEMACHER -- Soap Opera star Ingo Rademacher is best known to audiences as the charismatic Jasper "Jax" Jacks on ABC's "General Hospital." Rademacher originated the role of "Jax," having first aired on "General Hospital" in January of 1996. His other television credits include "Hawaii Five-O," "Titans," "Veronica's Closet" and "According to Jim." As an athlete, Rademacher has amassed an extraordinary list of accomplishments: As a youth, he was a ski champion and a competitive equestrian. As an adult, he has competed at a high level in beach volleyball and triathlons (winner of the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, celebrity division, for three consecutive years). He took the pole position in the 2005 Long Beach Grand Prix and he recently completed the grueling 32 mile Molokai to Oahu "Channel of Bones" stand-up paddle board race -- all this when he wasn't on the track racing dirt bikes or street bikes. Rademacher moved to Hawaii in 2012 to pursue his passion for the sport of stand-up paddle board racing. He and his wife, Ehiku, have two sons, Peanut and Pohaku. INGO RADEMACHER partners with KYM JOHNSON.

ALEXANDRA RAISMAN -- Just 18 years old, Alexandra Raisman captained the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team to its first team Gold medal since the 1996 Olympic Games. She added the United States' first ever Gold medal in the floor exercise and also won a bronze on the balance beam, making her the most decorated American gymnast in London. A respected leader, Raisman backboned the women's victory in the team event at the 2011 World Championships, where they upset Russia to win Gold for the first time since 2007. In her career Raisman has accumulated 19 international medals and eight U.S. Senior National Championship medals, earning a reputation as one of Team USA's most consistent performers. The eldest of four kids in her family, she comes from a Jewish background and famously performed her Gold medal-winning floor exercise to the traditional Jewish wedding song, "Hava Nagila," for which she earned worldwide recognition in the Jewish community. Since returning from London, she has been named Bostonian of the Year by The Boston Globe, was a presenter at the "Video Music Awards," appeared on "Fashion Police" and most recently won an award at the Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards. In her free time, Raisman can be found shopping, reading fashion magazines, hanging out with friends and family, or listening to some of her favorite music. ALEXANDRA RAISMAN partners with MARK BALLAS.

LISA VANDERPUMP -- Hailing from London, restaurateur, designer, author, philanthropist, producer and television personality Lisa Vanderpump moved to the United States eight years ago. Vanderpump is best known for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which she joined in 2010. In 2013 Bravo launched her reality television show, "Vanderpump Rules," exploring the intricacies of owning SUR, a sexy, unique restaurant in West Hollywood. The show follows Vanderpump as she balances her motherly instincts with a shrewd business sense while keeping the passionate and volatile staff at her West Hollywood restaurant in line. After years as a restaurateur, Vanderpump showcased her passion for food, decor and lifestyle in her bestselling book, Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant and Affordable Entertaining. Vanderpump serves as a contributor to Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. She lives in Beverly Hills with her husband, Ken Todd, and their four dogs. They have two grown children, Pandora and Maxfield. LISA VANDERPUMP partners with newcomer GLEB SAVCHENKO.

About BBC Worldwide Productions
BBC Worldwide Productions is one of five core businesses under BBC Worldwide America, the U.S. division of the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), BBC Worldwide. Led by Jane Tranter, BBC Worldwide Productions is based in Los Angeles and develops and produces scripted and non-scripted projects for U.S. cable and broadcast networks, as well as digital platforms. The production company is responsible for titles including "Top Gear" (HISTORY), "What Not to Wear" (TLC), "Richard Hammond's Crash Course" (BBC AMERICA), "The Week the Women Went" (Lifetime), "Torchwood: Miracle Day" (Starz) and the cultural phenomenon "Dancing with the Stars" (ABC).

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars: the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will return.

The show also welcomes the return of the "AT&T Spotlight Performance," which features and celebrates people whose lives have been changed forever by dance. AT&T is also helping the search to find these performers by allowing fans to nominate potential dancers.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 11:00 a.m., ET / 8:00 a.m., PT on Tuesday mornings. Additionally, fans can again vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "Dancing with the Stars" Social Scene page, and the "AT&T Spotlight Performance" and Casting Call from the app.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=022613_01

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2013, 12:23:16 AM »
There is a 12th couple competing on the new season and ABC is being tightlipped about it. But thanks to spoilage and leakage, the mystery couple is indeed The Bachelor's Sean Lowe with his partner, Peta Murgatroyd. It is most likely they will be revealed during the LIVE episode of After The Final Rose which will take place during the third hour of the three hour season finale on Monday, March 11th.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 07:20:50 PM »
I usually try to watch as much of a season as possible, but I might not this season.

The cast? Seems like it's... Meh.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 02:47:42 AM »
Dancing With The Stars 16 Title Shoot Photos And Videos Released

LISA VANDERPUMP & GLEB SAVCHENKO

ALY RAISMAN & MARK BALLAS

VICTOR ORTIZ & LINDSAY ARNOLD

KELLIE PICKLER & DEREK HOUGH

ZENDAYA COLEMAN & VAL CHMERKOVSKIY

D. L. HUGHLEY & CHERYL BURKE

JACOBY JONES & KARINA SMIRNOFF

DOROTHY HAMILL & TRISTAN MACMANUS

INGO RADEMACHER & KYM JOHNSON

WYNONNA JUDD & TONY DOVOLANI

ANDY DICK & SHARNA BURGESS

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20679496_21290761,00.html#21290756

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
It was announced this morning on Good Morning, America that the Bachelor Sean Lowe is indeed the 12th celebrity to be dancing on the new season of DWTS along with his partner, Peta Murgatroyd.

Season premiere is next Monday! 

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »

SEAN LOWE & PETA MURGATROYD

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2013, 11:41:55 PM »
"THE BACHELOR'S" SEAN LOWE JOINS THE CAST OF "DANCING WITH THE STARS," PREMIERING MONDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC

"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two,
With the First Elimination on Tuesday, March 26

As announced this morning exclusively on ABC's "Good Morning America," newly engaged Sean Lowe ("The Bachelor") is to join the cast of "Dancing with the Stars." The popular show twirls its way back onto American television screens to kick off Season 16, live MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) with a thrilling two-hour season premiere. The season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" airs TUESDAY, MARCH 26 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

SEAN LOWE -- Sean Lowe has set hearts aflutter as the star of the "The Bachelor," which just concluded its 17th season on ABC. Having found new love, Sean is engaged to Catherine Giudici. His "rosy" journey to "The Bachelor" was not without its, well...thorns. Originally a contestant on the eighth edition of "The Bachelorette," Sean was eliminated right before the show's finale. But heartbreak didn't derail his pursuit of love and happiness, as he soon signed on as ABC's next "Bachelor." A successful Dallas businessman and entrepreneur, Sean prides himself on his close-knit family. He went to Kansas State University on a full football scholarship and, as a linebacker, was part of the 2003 Big 12 Conference Championship team. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in social science. Sean began his career in finance, following in his father's footsteps in the insurance industry, before committing to his new enterprise, owning and running an upscale, custom furniture business. SEAN LOWE partners with PETA MURGATROYD.

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season Seven Champion), "Dancing with the Stars" is the hit series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/031213_02.html

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2013, 04:24:39 PM »
SEASON PREMIERE

MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE BALL: WHICH STAR WILL WIN IT ALL?

THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED, LIVE TWO-HOUR SEASON 16 PREMIERE OF
ABC'S HIT SHOW, "DANCING WITH THE STARS," AIRS MONDAY, MARCH 18

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look" Features Extended Backstage Material,
Interviews and Highlights of the "First Night" Dances, Tuesday, March 19

"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two,
With the First Elimination on Tuesday, March 26

"Episode 1601" -- "Dancing with the Stars" is back with an all-new cast of fresh faces hitting the dance floor. This season features two new dance styles, contemporary and jazz; three new professional dance partners -- Lindsay Arnold, Sharna Burgess & Gleb Savchenko; and notable theme shows. In May, "Dancing with the Stars" will commemorate their 300th episode with a spectacular celebration. The competition begins with the two-hour Season 16 premiere, live, MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" premieres in week two, with the first elimination on Tuesday, March 26.

"Dancing with the Stars: Exclusive First Look," a clip show featuring extended backstage material, interviews and highlights of the "first night" dances, airs TUESDAY, MARCH 19 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

The celebrities and their partners for Season 16 of "Dancing with the Stars" are:

Andy Dick & Sharna Burgess
Dorothy Hamill & Tristan MacManus
D.L. Hughley & Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff
Wynonna Judd & Tony Dovolani
Sean Lowe & Peta Murgatroyd
Victor Ortiz & Lindsay Arnold
Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough
Ingo Rademacher & Kym Johnson
Alexandra Raisman & Mark Ballas
Lisa Vanderpump & Gleb Savchenko
Zendaya & Val Chmerkovskiy

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show
and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

http://abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=031313_01

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2013, 04:26:33 PM »
Extended Full Version Of Dancing With The Stars Pitbull And Christina Aguilera “Feel The Moment” Video

We’ve all pretty much seen the Dancing With The Stars and new Pitbull promo and video for he and Christina Aguilera’s new hit single “Feel This Moment”, but, below is an extended or full version with Sean Lowe added and some extra footage.

http://www.eonline.com/videos/exclusive-dwts-music-video/204690

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2013, 04:29:39 PM »
oooh. Haven'twatched this in ages...but Dorothy Hamill? Kellie Pickler? Wynonna Judd?

I'm IN!!  :monroe:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »
oooh. Haven'twatched this in ages...but Dorothy Hamill? Kellie Pickler? Wynonna Judd?

I'm IN!!  :monroe:

You do it! :) I will watching and I'm in!!!! <333333

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2013, 02:27:13 AM »
There's a lot of rivalry going on among the new cast and I love it!

Gleb tweeted this pic of the article from In Touch magazine:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 06:43:32 PM »
Who's ready for the season premiere tomorrow night?

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting.

1 800 868 3401  Kellie and Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor and Lindsay

1 800 868 3403  Ingo and Kym

1 800 868 3404  Lisa and Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. and Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya and Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean and Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly and Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy and Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna and Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy and Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby and Karina

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:49:53 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 06:48:22 PM »
Dorothy and Tristan are 09 as far as I know...

I will take the bet it is:

1. Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha
2. Victor and Lindsay - Foxtrot
3. Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
4. Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
5. D.L. and Cheryl - Cha Cha Cha
6. Zendaya and Val - Contemporary
7. Sean and Peta - Foxtrot
8. Alexandra and Mark - Cha Cha Cha
9. Dorothy and Tristan - Contemporary
10. Wynonna and Tony - Cha Cha Cha
11. Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
12. Jacoby and Karina - Cha Cha Cha

:hearts:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 08:54:44 PM »

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting. Check back often as I update who's number is whom....

1 800 868 3401 Kelly & Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor & Lindsay

1 800 868 3403 Ingo & Kym

1 800 868 3404 Lisa & Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. & Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya & Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean & Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly & Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy & Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna & Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy & Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby & Karina

Update again.

Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha – Song: Domino by Jessie J ?*?
Dancing 1st

Victor and Lindsay – Foxtrot
Dancing 2nd

Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
Dancing 3rd

Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
Dancing 4th

DL and Cheryl – Cha cha cha
Dancing 5th

Zendaya and Val – Contemporary
Dancing 6th

Sean and Peta – Foxtrot
Dancing 7th

Aly and Mark – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 8th

Dorothy and Tristan – Contemporary
Dancing 9th (per Sarah Hughes)

Wynonna and Tony – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 10th

Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
Dancing 11th

Jacoby and Karina – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 12th

Order Dance.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 04:10:42 PM by LoveRocked »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
They've added a Contemporary style to the rotation?

I feel as though those dances are always so painful to watch, regardless of what show it's on.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 12:25:45 PM »
I'm so excited for tonight! DVR is SET!

:wohoo: :wohoo:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 04:10:48 PM »

The teams have been assigned their permanent phone numbers for voting. Check back often as I update who's number is whom....

1 800 868 3401 Kelly & Derek

1 800 868 3402  Victor & Lindsay

1 800 868 3403 Ingo & Kym

1 800 868 3404 Lisa & Gleb

1 800 868 3405  D.L. & Cheryl

1 800 868 3406  Zendaya & Val

1 800 868 3407  Sean & Peta

1 800 868 3408  Aly & Mark

1 800 868 3409  Dorothy & Tristan

1 800 868 3410  Wynonna & Tony

1 800 868 3411  Andy & Sharna

1 800 868 3412  Jacoby & Karina

Update again.

Kellie and Derek - Cha Cha Cha – Song: Domino by Jessie J ?*?
Dancing 1st

Victor and Lindsay – Foxtrot
Dancing 2nd

Ingo and Kym - Contemporary
Dancing 3rd

Lisa and Gleb - Foxtrot
Dancing 4th

DL and Cheryl – Cha cha cha
Dancing 5th

Zendaya and Val – Contemporary
Dancing 6th

Sean and Peta – Foxtrot
Dancing 7th

Aly and Mark – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 8th

Dorothy and Tristan – Contemporary
Dancing 9th (per Sarah Hughes)

Wynonna and Tony – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 10th

Andy and Sharna - Foxtrot
Dancing 11th

Jacoby and Karina – Cha Cha Cha
Dancing 12th

Order Dance.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 02:15:37 AM »
WEEK ONE DANCING SCOREBOARD

Kellie/Derek
Cha Cha Cha            7     7     7     21

Victor/Lindsay
Foxtrot                     6     6     6     18

Ingo/Kym
Contemporary          7     6     7     20

Lisa/Gleb
Foxtrot                     6     6     6     18

D.L./Cheryl
Cha Cha Cha            4     4     4     12

Zendaya/Val
Contemporary          8     8     8     24

Sean/Peta
Foxtrot                     7     6      6     19

Aly/Mark
Cha Cha Cha            7     7     7     21

Dorothy/Tristan
Contemporary          7     7     7     21       

Wynonna/Tony
Cha Cha Cha           6     6     6     18

Andy/Sharna
Foxtrot                    6     5     6    17

Jacoby/Karina
Cha Cha Cha          7     6    7     20

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 01:25:05 AM »
Friday, March 22, 2013 ABC Television Network
PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -   DANCING WITH THE STARS (3/25 & 26)

THE COMPETITION HEATS UP WITH ALL-NEW CELEBRITY PERFORMANCES
ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, MARCH 25

One Couple Faces the First Dramatic Elimination on
"Dancing With The Stars The Results Show," Tuesday, March 26

Josh Groban & Icona Pop to Perform Tuesday Night

"Episode 1602 & 1602A" - The competition heats up on "Dancing with the Stars" as the celebrities take on new dance routines and fight for survival, MONDAY, MARCH 25 (8:00-10:02 p.m., ET). The couples will be performing a Jive, Quickstep or Jazz routine.

On TUESDAY, MARCH 26, one couple will face the first nail biting elimination on the season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature a musical performance by signer Josh Groban, who is set to perform his current single, "Brave," with an 18-piece band accompanied by "Dancing with the Stars" alumni Chelsie Hightower and Dmitry Chaplin. Adding to the excitement, acclaimed Swedish duo Icona Pop will perform their hit song, "I Love It." The results show will feature a spectacular opening performance by this season's pros and Troupe dancers.

Possessing one of the most outstanding and instantly recognizable voices in music, singer, songwriter and actor Josh Groban has entertained fans around the globe with his multi-platinum albums and DVDs (25 million sold worldwide), electrifying live performances, and comedic film and television appearances. The 32-year-old Los Angeles native is the only artist who has had two albums appear on the Top 20 Best-Selling Albums list of the past decade, according to Billboard. Last year he appeared in the feature film "Crazy, Stupid, Love," as well as on NBC's "The Office," and completed a sold-out world tour. In February 2013, Groban released his 6th studio album, entitled "All That Echoes," which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart. An active arts education philanthropist and advocate, he is a member of Americans for the Arts Artists Committee, and his Find Your Light Foundation helps enrich the lives of young people through arts, education and cultural awareness.

Icona Pop - Aino Jawo and Caroline Hjelt - were among the most widely praised acts appearing at the annual South By Southwest (SXSW) Music & Media Festival in Austin, Texas. Both Billboard and Idolator included the duo in their SXSW previews, with the latter declaring "I Love It" to be "an instant party classic," while noting that their "high-energy pop gems will clear your brain...leaving you at peace with their sweet, sweaty hooks." Wired commended Icona Pop for "(drawing) an enthusiastic crowd that included skinny indie kids, throwback ravers and backward-capped, devil-horn-throwing bros." Now based in NYC, the Stockholm-born duo came together in 2009 and immediately reaped rapturous applause for their exuberant melding of synthwave, house, punk and pop. 2012's "I Love It (Feat. Charli XCX)" proved their platinum-certified breakthrough, packing dance floors everywhere, while also scoring top 10 success around the globe.

Hosted by Tom Bergeron ("America's Funniest Home Videos") and Brooke Burke-Charvet ("Dancing with the Stars" Season 7 champion), the celebrities perform choreographed dance routines which will be judged by renowned ballroom judge Len Goodman and dancer/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/032213_04.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 02:29:28 AM »
WEEK TWO DANCING SCOREBOARD

Ingo/Kym
Quickstep                    6     7     7     20

Dorothy/Tristan
Jive                              5     5     5     15

Jacoby/Karina
Jazz                             8     7     8     23

Victor/Lindsay
Jive                              6     6     6     18

Wynonna/Tony
Quickstep                    6     6     6     18

Zendaya/Val
Jive                              9     8     9     26

Andy/Sharna
Jazz                             7      6    7     20

Sean/Peta
Jive                              7     6     7     20

Aly/Mark
Quickstep                    8     8     8     24

Lisa/Gleb
Jive                              6     6     6     18

D.L./Cheryl
Quickstep                    5     5     6     16

Kellie/Derek
Jazz                            9     8     9    26

COMBINED SCORES FROM WEEK 1 & 2

Ingo/Kym                    40
Dorothy/Tristan           36
Jacoby/Karina             43
Victor/Lindsay             36
Wynonna/Tony            36
Zendaya/Val                50
Andy/Sharna               37
Sean/Peta                   39
Aly/Mark                      45
Lisa/Gleb                     36
D.L./Cheryl                  28
Kellie/Derek                47

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2013, 01:30:54 AM »
A very shocking first results show tonight....

Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb were declared the bottom two and then Dorothy/Tristan came on stage to make an announcement!

Per doctor's orders, Dorothy had to withdraw from the competition. She has spinal issues and were told to quit.

The 11 remaining couples will all return next week!

So, we say a fond farewell to Dorothy Hammill and Tristan  MacManus!     

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2013, 08:05:41 AM »
awwww. love Dorothy.  :'(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2013, 05:28:41 PM »
DANCING WITH THE STARS Heads to Prom Next Week, 4/1

Dust off your tux and put on your dancing shoes because "Dancing with the Stars" is taking you to the prom, MONDAY, APRIL 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The competition continues as the 11 remaining couples cut a rug by performing everything from a Viennese Waltz to the Paso Doble. Adding to the excitement, viewers will crown their celebrity "Prom King" and "Prom Queen" by voting on Twitter. The winning couple will receive bonus judges' points and be revealed on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show."

On TUESDAY, APRIL 2 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature musical performances from singer-songwriter Demi Lovato and American pop rock band Huey Lewis & the News. Lovato's new single, "Heart Attack," off her upcoming untitled fourth album, has achieved Gold status in the U.S. and debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart in 18 countries. Huey and the boys, who had a string of hits in the 1980s, will perform their single, "The Heart of Rock & Roll," accompanied by the "Dancing with the Stars" troupe. And "Macy's Stars of Dance" is back for its first installment of the season. Choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell, the performance will feature spectacular mind-blowing stunts and eight of the hottest dancers working in the industry. Also on the results show, the male Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special routine.

Demi Lovato's hit songs include "Give Your Heart a Break," Lovato's second and final single off of her third studio album, "Unbroken." The first single off "Unbroken," "Skyscraper," debuted at #1 on the iTunes chart, #2 on the Billboard Hot Digital Singles chart and #10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Lovato started in show business as a child and rose quickly. At 15 she was a bona fide TV star cultivating a promising singing career. In the late 2000s, while maintaining a rigorous TV and film shooting schedule, Lovato released two massively successful solo albums, "Don't Forget" and "Here We Go Again."

Thirty years ago, Huey Lewis & the News wrapped a Super Bowl victory, a World Series championship, a Stanley Cup and an NBA trophy into one with their third album, "SPORTS." The nine-song set was a 10-times-platinum, chart-topping SMASH that spawned five Top 20 singles -- four of which ("Heart and Soul," "I Want a New Drug," "The Heart of Rock & Roll," "If This Is It") went Top 10. The album was a global phenomenon that, thanks to sturdy songcraft and savvy production, sounds as fresh three decades later as it did the day it was released. Lewis and company are celebrating "SPORTS'" 30th anniversary on the road this year, playing the album in its entirety along with a selection of other hits and favorites from the group's voluminous catalog.

Read more about DANCING WITH THE STARS Heads to Prom Next Week, 4/1 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2013, 09:01:06 PM »
WEEK THREE DANCING SCOREBOARD

PROM WEEK

Aly/Mark
Viennese Waltz                 7     8     8     23

Andy/Sharna
Cha Cha Cha                     6     6     6     18

Ingo/Kym
Paso Doble                         7     7     7     21

Lisa/Gleb
Viennese Waltz                   7     7     7     21

Kellie/Derek
Jive                                      8     9     8     25

Victor/Lindsay
Contemporary                      8     7     8     23

D.L./Cheryl
Salsa                                    6     5     5     16

Jacoby/Karina
Rumba                                  8     8     8     24

Wynonna/Tony
Samba                                  5     5     5     15

Sean/Peta
Cha Cha Cha                        7     7     7     21

Zendaya/Val
Viennese Waltz                     8     8     8     24

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2013, 01:31:17 AM »
Viewers were asked last night to vote via twitter to crown the Prom King and Queen.

Jacoby and Zendaya were crowned and got the extra two points to their scores. They both were told right off they are safe.

The bottom two were Andy/Sharna and Wynonna/Tony.

We say farewell to Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2013, 05:40:47 AM »
The competition continues as the 10 remaining celebrities celebrate "The Best Year of Their Life" through dance, MONDAY, APRIL 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Each couple will dance to a song of the celebrities' choosing that represents a memorable time or experience in their life. In addition, each celebrity is challenged to perform a brief solo during their performance.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 9 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by country superstar Brad Paisley who will perform his most recent No. 1 hit, "Southern Comfort Zone." And in their first national television appearance together, international superstars Andrea Bocelli and Jennifer Lopez perform a sensual new rendition of the classic Latin song, "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas," featured on Bocelli's new album "Passione." Also on the results show, the female Pro and Troupe dancers perform a special opening number.

"AT&T Spotlight Performance" returns on Tuesday featuring an individual whose life has been changed by dance. The first "Spotlight Performance" of the season features 17-year-old Brilynn Rakes. Rakes, a native of San Diego, was born with nystagmus and cone dystrophy, conditions that have caused her to become legally blind. However her circumstances have not impeded her passion for life; she is an accomplished dancer who has won several awards and was recently honored with a full scholarship to Julliard's summer workshop. Rakes will be partnered with her favorite Pro, Derek Hough. The couple will dance a beautiful routine to "Stars" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

Paisley is a critically acclaimed singer, songwriter, guitarist and entertainer who has earned three GRAMMYs, 14 Academy of Country Music Awards, 14 Country Music Association Awards and numerous others. He is a proud member of the Grand Ole Opry. Since his first No. 1 single in 1999, he has placed 21 singles at the top of the charts, his most recent being "Southern Comfort Zone." Paisley's upcoming album, "Wheelhouse," will be released on April 9. He produced the album and wrote or co-wrote all of the tracks, and his current single is "Beat This Summer." Paisley's 2012 Virtual Reality World Tour played to over one million fans in the U.S. and Europe. His 2013 tour will kick off on May 9 in St. Louis - Beat This Summer Tour presented by Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.

Andrea Bocelli is an international superstar with myriad breathtaking career achievements. The Italian tenor is the most successful classical solo artist ever and one of the best-selling artists in music history, with more than 80 million albums sold worldwide. He is also credited with enabling the core classical repertoire to cross over and find a home atop the international pop charts, creating a new genre of music along the way. He has performed for four U.S. presidents, two popes and the British Royal Family, as well as at ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the World Cup. Bocelli has been praised by such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti, Franco Corelli (his beloved teacher and guide), Zubin Mehta, José Carreras, Lorin Maazel, Renée Fleming and Celine Dion. He will be on tour in the U.S. in June and will perform at The Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on June 8.

Read more about DANCING WITH THE STARS Contestants to Celebrate 'The Best Year of Their Life,' 4/8 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2013, 02:14:08 AM »
WEEK FOUR DANCING SCOREBOARD

BEST YEAR OF THEIR LIFE

Sean/Peta
Viennese Waltz                6     7     7     20

Victor/Lindsay
Paso Doble                       6     6     6     18

Jacoby/Karina
Foxtrot                              8     8     8     24

Aly/Mark
Contemporary                   9     9     9     27

Andy/Sharna
Viennese Waltz                  7     7     7     21

Zendaya/Val
Samba                                9     8     9    26

Ingo/Kym
Viennese Waltz                  8     7     8    23

D.L./Cheryl
Foxtrot                               7     7     7    21

Kellie/Derek
Rumba                               9     8    9     26

Lisa/Gleb
Cha Cha Cha                     6     6     6    18

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2013, 01:05:11 AM »
The bottom two on tonight's results show were Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb.

We say farewell to Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »
The bottom two on tonight's results show were Victor/Lindsay and Lisa/Gleb.

We say farewell to Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko.

Lisa tried, I give her a lot of credit for being brave enough to do the show.  :hrt:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »
ABC press release:

NINE REMAINING COUPLES TAKE ON "LEN'S SIDE BY SIDE CHALLENGE"
ON ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, APRIL 15

Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Tristan MacManus, Tony Dovolani,
Gleb Savchenko and Chelsie Hightower Return

Selena Gomez, The Band Perry and Kerli to Perform on
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 16

"Episode 1605 & 1605A" - Nine remaining couples hit the dance floor and face an exciting new challenge MONDAY, APRIL 15 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). In another first for "Dancing with the Stars," a new twist called "Len's Side By Side Challenge" tasks each couple to perform a portion of their individual dance alongside a pro dance couple. The pro couples will include returning favorites Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Anna Trebunskaya, Tristan MacManus, Tony Dovolani, Gleb Savchenko and Chelsie Hightower. This new twist will allow the audience as well as judges to compare the celebrity's dance technique in real time to a professional's. Monday will also feature a show stopping opening number with the entire cast, returning pros and dance troupe.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 16 one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by multi-Platinum-selling artist Selena Gomez who will perform her new single, "Come & Get It," and Country Rock group The Band Perry will perform their hit No. 1 song, "Better Dig Two." The results show will also feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Mark Ballas and Derek Hough.

"Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its second installment of the season. Choreographed by Emmy-nominated Stacey Tookey, this sexy and powerful performance will feature dancers Tyne Stecklein and Jeremy Hudson and music by singer/songwriter Kerli, who will perform "Love Me or Leave Me."

World-wide, multi-Platinum-selling Hollywood Records recording artist Selena Gomez debuted her new single, "Come & Get It," this April. "Come & Get It" is the first single from her upcoming album, to be released this summer. Written by Ester Dean (Katy Perry, Beyonce, Usher), M.S. Erikson & T.E. Hermansen (Ne-Yo, Rihanna) and produced by Stargate for 45th & 3rd Music LLC, "Come & Get It" showcases Gomez's sultry vocals in a beautiful and simmering love song. She has already sold over 10 million singles in the U.S., along with three RIAA-certified top-ten debuting Gold albums, and three No. 1 Billboard Dance singles. Currently adorning the cover of Harper's Bazaar, Gomez has most recently been nominated for a Radio Disney Music Award.

The Band Perry, comprised of siblings Kimberly, Reid and Neil Perry, combines classic Country with an eclectic infusion of Rock and Soul that is rounded out by perfect three-part harmonies. The sibling trio's latest offering, "Better Dig Two," garnered the family band a multi-week No. 1 and their third ascent to the top of the charts. The lead single has been certified Platinum for sales of over one million copies and marks the fastest-rising of their career. Since signing to Republic Nashville in 2009, The Band Perry has quickly catapulted into the mainstream, in part due to the success of their Platinum, self-titled debut album. Now approaching sales of 1.5 million, the project produced the Gold-certified No. 1 hit, "All Your Life," the Platinum-certified "You Lie" and the Quadruple-Platinum "If I Die Young," which took the No. 1 position on both Country and AC charts. Their sophomore album, "Pioneer," was released on April 2, 2013, and topped Billboard's Country Album sales chart with its debut.

Los Angeles-based singer, songwriter and producer Kerli will perform her new single, "Love Me or Leave Me," an emotive, heartfelt ballad from her EP, "Utopia," out now on Island Records. "Love Me or Leave Me" is one of seven songs included on "Utopia" written and performed by Kerli. Much of it draws inspiration from both pop and dance genres and was recorded with SeventyEight, U.K. producer Switch (M.I.A., Diplo) and Australian DJ/producer tyDI, while overseen by former Katy Perry A&R man Chris Anokute at Island Def Jam. Her first single from the EP, "The Lucky Ones," landed the top spot (No. 1) on the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play Chart, marking Kerli's second No. 1 dance hit following "Army Of Love" in 2011.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=041213_06

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2013, 02:09:54 AM »
WEEK FIVE DANCING SCOREBOARD

LEN'S SIDE BY SIDE CHALLENGE

Ingo/Kym
Tony/Emma
Cha Cha Cha               7     7     7     21

Jacoby/Karina
Maksim/Anna
Jive                              9     8     9     26

Victor/Lindsay
Tristan/Emma
Viennese Waltz            7     7     7     21

Aly/Mark
Tony/Witney
Samba                          8     8     9     25

Sean/Peta
Tristan/Chelsie
Quickstep                     8     8     8     24

Kellie/Derek
Henry/Anna
Foxtrot                          9     9     9     27       

D.L./Cheryl
Sasha/Chelsie
Tango                            6     6     6     18

Zendaya/Val
Maksim/Anna
Argentine Tango          10     9    10    29

Andy/Sharna
Sasha/Emma
Paso Doble                   6     6    6     18

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2013, 01:20:45 AM »
Bottom two were Victor/Lindsay and D.L./Cheryl.

We say farewell to D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke.

Next week, in addition to their individual dances, they are doing two team dances.

TEAM PASO DOBLE dancing to the song Higher Ground

Zendaya/Val
Jacoby/Karina
Ingo/Kym
Victor/Lindsay

TEAM SAMBA dancing to the song Superstition

Sean/Peta
Aly/Mark
Kellie/Derek
Andy/Sharna   
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:27:57 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2013, 10:55:51 AM »
ABC press release:

MUSIC LEGEND STEVIE WONDER PERFORMS LIVE AS THE COUPLES DANCE TO
HIS MUSIC IN A UNIQUE NIGHT OF COMPETITION, MONDAY, APRIL 22 ON ABC

Country Superstar Hunter Hayes to Perform Special Duet with Stevie Wonder on Monday

will.i.am and Olly Murs to Perform on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 23

"Episode 1606 & 1606A" - Eight remaining couples hit the dance floor and pay tribute to singer, songwriter and legend Stevie Wonder, MONDAY, APRIL 22 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Stevie Wonder takes over the ballroom as "Dancing with the Stars" devotes, for the first time, an entire evening to one artist. He will perform some of his classic songs, including "Sir Duke" and "My Cherie Amour," and the celebrities will dance to his greatest hits, including "I Just Called to Say I Love You," "For Once in My Life" and "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)." Special guest country superstar Hunter Hayes will perform with Stevie Wonder in a spectacular opening performance. The night will also showcase two team dances featuring the celebrities and their pro partners.

On TUESDAY, APRIL 23, one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by seven-time GRAMMY Award winner will.i.am performing his current single, "#thatpower," and international superstar Olly Murs will perform his current hit, "Troublemaker." In Addition, "Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its third installment of the season, choreographed by AJ Jones.

Stevie Wonder is one of the most celebrated and prominent figures in popular music. The youngest artist to hit No. 1 at age 13, he has since gone on to amass 49 Top 40 singles, 32 No. 1 singles and worldwide sales of over 100 million units. He has won 25 GRAMMY Awards, the prestigious GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Award, a Golden Globe and an Oscar, and has been inducted into the Rock and Roll, Songwriters and Apollo Theatre Halls of Fame. He has performed for world leaders and at major events around the world, and is a vital voice for social progress through his humanitarian and philanthropic leadership, including the realization of Martin Luther King Day as a national holiday and working to end apartheid in South Africa. Stevie Wonder is the youngest recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors, is a Commander of France's National Order of Arts and Letters, a recipient of the Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize for Popular Song and a designated UN Messenger of Peace with a special focus on persons with disabilities.

Multiple GRAMMY-nominated artist Hunter Hayes is a multi-talented performer, musician, producer and writer who was nominated for six Academy of Country Music Awards, including nods for his work as artist, songwriter and producer. His critically acclaimed self-titled album has already garnered two No. 1 singles, selling almost five million singles to date, while the album itself nears platinum certification. His current single, "I Want Crazy," is off the forthcoming "Hunter Hayes (Encore)" deluxe edition, due out June 18. Hayes has been touring and performing live for decades. He has headlined sold out venues across the U.S. and Canada and is currently touring with Carrie Underwood on her "Blown Away Tour." The Louisiana native has also shared the stage with Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum, Trace Adkins, Brad Paisley, Hank Williams, Jr. and most recently Stevie Wonder.

Seven-time GRAMMY Award winner will.i.am is known not only for his work with The Black Eyed Peas, who have sold 33 million albums and 58 million singles worldwide, but also for his work with some of the entertainment industry's biggest names, including Britney Spears, Michael Jackson, Usher, David Guetta and film composer Hans Zimmer. Recognized and honored by numerous industry organizations, will.i.am is the recipient of multiple GRAMMY Awards, a Latin GRAMMY, an Emmy Award, a CLIO Award, two NAACP Image Awards, a VH1 Do Something Award, the BMI President's Award and a 2008 Webby Award. will.i.am's forthcoming solo release, "#willpower," fuses hip-hop, R&B, and electronic/dance music, offering up the latest of his irresistibly infectious and genre-warping party anthems. The album's hook-heavy tracks showcase more than a dozen A-list guest artists, ranging from pop mega-stars (Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicole Scherzinger, Miley Cyrus) to a highly inspired mix of up-and-comers (including Dutch dance diva Eva Simons, South Korean girl group 2NE1, singer/songwriter Skylar Grey and seven-year-old rapper Baby Kaely). Also featuring fellow BEP member apl.de.ap -- and, perhaps most outrageously, the 70-piece, Prague-based Czech Symphony Orchestra - "#willpower" sees will.i.am expanding his sound by sharing production duties with leading-edge collaborators like Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, Afrojack, Swedish House Mafia's Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, Lazy Jay and FRESHM3N III.

Olly Murs is an international superstar whose rise to fame began after he auditioned in 2009 for Britain's top singing competition show, "The X Factor." In a short amount of time Murs has achieved international success, including two double platinum albums and four No. 1 singles in the UK. The British superstar, to date, has sold over 5 million records internationally. Murs celebrated a rare double No. 1 with his latest UK album, "Right Place Right Time," and current U.S. single, "Troublemaker" featuring Flo Rida, simultaneously topping the UK album chart and UK singles chart, respectively. "Right Place Right Time" was released in the U.S. on April 16, 2013. Murs is currently on tour in the U.S. before heading back to Europe to embark on a 2013 summer stadium tour with Robbie Williams.

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on
http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show
and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

On March 18, ABC Radio re-launched its popular "Dancing with the Stars" station on Slacker, providing viewers exclusive backstage interviews with all the contestants, dancers and judges. The station will be available where Slacker Radio is available, including smartphones, the iPad and Ford vehicles with SYNC AppLink and on the web at:
http://www.slacker.com/dwts
. Every Monday and Tuesday, the ABC station will also feature insight and analysis from a variety of guest contributors, including "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" champion Melissa Rycroft, former contestant and "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd and Entertainment Weekly's Annie Barrett.

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will also return.

The show also welcomes the return of the "AT&T Spotlight Performance," which features and celebrates people whose lives have been changed forever by dance. AT&T is also helping the search to find these performers by allowing fans to nominate potential dancers.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=041913_04

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2013, 02:28:02 AM »
WEEK SIX DANCING SCOREBOARD

STEVIE WONDER NIGHT

Zendaya/Val
Cha Cha Cha                  10    9   10   29

Andy/Sharna
Samba                             6     6    6    18         

Sean/Peta
Samba                             7    7     7    21

Aly/Mark
Foxtrot                            9     9    9    27     

Ingo/Kym
Tango                             8     8     8    24

Kellie/Derek
Quickstep                       9    10   10   29

Victor/Lindsay
Rumba                            6     6    6    18

Jacoby/Karina
Quickstep                       8    7    8     23         

TEAM PASO DOBLE
Zendaya/Val
Jacoby/Karina
Ingo/Kym
Victor/Lindsay                7    8    7    22

TEAM SAMBA
Kellie/Derek
Aly/Mark
Sean/Peta
Andy/Sharna                8    9    8    25

COMBINED SCORES

Zendaya/Val                 57

Andy/Sharna                43

Sean/Peta                    46

Aly/Mark                       52

Ingo/Kym                     46

Kellie/Derek                 54         

Victor/Lindsay              40

Jacoby/Karina              45   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2013, 01:18:54 AM »
Bottom two were Victor/Lindsay and Sean/Peta.

We say farewell to Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold.

Next week is Latin Week.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
ABC press release:

SEVEN REMAINING COUPLES COMPETE FOR IMMUNITY DURING "LATIN NIGHT" ON "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, APRIL 29

Latin Music Superstar Juanes to Perform Monday

Michael Bublé to Perform on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, April 30
"Episode 1607 & 1607A" - It's Latin Night on "Dancing with the Stars," as seven remaining couples take to the ballroom floor and perform to a Latin-inspired hit, MONDAY, APRIL 29 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). In a new twist and another "Dancing with the Stars" first, the couple with the highest overall score for the night will be granted immunity from elimination on Tuesday. The couples who do not receive immunity will then compete in a dance-off to earn extra judges' points in an effort to increase their overall score. The show will also feature music by Grammy winner and Spanish language rock artist Juanes, who will perform a medley of his hits, including "La Camisa Negra" and "Cumbia Sexy."

On TUESDAY, APRIL 30, one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by Michael Bublé who will perform "Come Dance with Me" off his new album, "To Be Loved." The show will also feature its second "AT&T Spotlight Performance" of the season, focusing on youth organization the Camden Sophisticated Sisters and its founder, Tawanda Jones. The program, located in Camden, New Jersey, provides an opportunity for young women to learn discipline and cooperation and to gain a sense of achievement through drill team competition. This "Spotlight Performance" will feature an inspiring routine by eight members of the organization. In addition, "Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its fourth installment of the season. Choreographed and performed by Allison Holker and Stephen "tWitch" Boss, the dance will feature musical accompaniment by violinist and youtube sensation Lindsey Stirling.

With six solo albums to his credit and multi-platinum sales of over 16 million copies, Juanes is the world's leading all-Spanish language rock artist. The multiple Grammy and Latin Grammy winner is also frequently recognized as one of the Spanish-speaking world's leading social media voices, with an online following of over 12 Million fans. Recorded during a special evening at the Frank Gehry-designed New World Symphony space in Miami, "Juanes MTV Unplugged" was released on May 29, 2012 and quickly debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's "Top Latin Albums" chart and in 18 countries throughout Latin America. The CD/DVD finds Juanes collaborating with Latin music legend Juan Luis Guerra, who acted as music director, and sharing duets with special guests Joaquín Sabina and Paula Fernandes. The album's first single, "La Señal," likewise reached No. 1 on the Hot Latin Songs chart, giving Juanes the 8th No. 1 song of his career. In November, "Juanes MTV Unplugged" won this year's Latin Grammy Awards for Album of the Year and Best Long Form Music Video - giving Juanes an impressive career total of 19 Latin Grammys, more than any other solo artist. The accolades for the album have contiinued, as Juanes just won this year's Grammy for Best Latin Pop Artist and was the only Latin artist to perform on both The Grammy Award broadcast and the MusiCares tribute to Bruce Springsteen.

Three-time Grammy winner Michael Bublé's highly anticipated new studio album, "To Be Loved," was released on April 23, 2013. "To Be Loved" is Bublé's sixth studio album following his "Christmas" CD, which sold seven million copies internationally and was the No. 2 biggest selling album of 2011. Produced by Bob Rock, "To Be Loved" was recorded in Vancouver and Los Angeles and includes a mix of standards as well as four original songs, all co-written by Bublé.

ABC.com is back with a new web series, "Dancing with the Stars: Pre-Show," presented by AT&T. The original online video series promises to be the go-to resource for fans to come together before the Monday night episode of "Dancing with the Stars." Beginning with the premiere episode, each week fans will be able to log on http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/pre-show and watch as host Marc Istook ("After Party: Dancing with the Stars," "After Party: The Bachelorette") and field correspondent Jake Whetter (Radio Disney) speak with an array of expert panelists and celebrity fans. Additionally, guest correspondents Jessica Radloff (Glamour.com) and television personality Jeannie Mai join the panel to discuss the season's performances, offer insight and solicit demonstrations from ballroom dance experts who've previously appeared on the show.

On March 18, ABC Radio re-launched its popular "Dancing with the Stars" station on Slacker, providing viewers exclusive backstage interviews with all the contestants, dancers and judges. The station will be available where Slacker Radio is available, including smartphones, the iPad and Ford vehicles with SYNC AppLink and on the web at: http://www.slacker.com/dwts. Every Monday and Tuesday, the ABC station will also feature insight and analysis from a variety of guest contributors, including "Dancing with the Stars: All Stars" champion Melissa Rycroft, former contestant and "The View" co-host Sherri Shepherd and Entertainment Weekly's Annie Barrett.

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will also return.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 11:00 a.m., ET/8:00 a.m., PT on Tuesday mornings. Additionally, fans can again vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "Dancing with the Stars" Social Scene page, and the "AT&T Spotlight Performance" and Casting Call from the app.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=042613_06

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 02:15:19 AM »
WEEK SEVEN DANCING SCOREBOARD

LATIN NIGHT

Jacoby/Karina
Salsa                        9     9     9     27

Ingo/Kym
Rumba                      7     8     7     22

Kellie/Derek
Samba                      9    10    10   29

Andy/Sharna
Rumba                      5      6     6    17

Aly/Mark
Salsa                       10     9     10   29

Sean/Peta
Rumba                       8     8     8     24

Zendaya/Val
Paso Doble                9     9     9     27

Kellie and Derek wins immunity. All other 6 pairs will dance in the dance-off to win extra 3 points.

CHA CHA CHA

Aly/Mark faces off with Andy /Sharna

Aly/Mark wins the three points.

JIVE

Zendaya/Val faces off with Jacoby/Karina

Zendaya/Val wins the three points

RUMBA

Ingo/Kym faces off with Sean/Peta

Ingo/Kym wins the  three points

COMBINED SCORES (Kellie/Derek has immunity)

Jacoby/Karina      27

Ingo/Kym             25

Andy/Sharna        17

Aly/Mark               32

Sean/Peta            24

Zendaya/Val         30       

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 09:56:20 AM »
I am just in awe with Kellie! Always loved her but this is a new side of her never seen before!  :hoot: :hoot:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2013, 01:09:10 AM »
Bottom two were Andy/Sharna and Ingo/Kym.

We say farewell to Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2013, 12:32:50 AM »
ABC press release:

THE SIX REMAINING COUPLES PERFORM TWO ROUTINES,
ON ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS," MONDAY, MAY 6

Jason Derulo and Emeli Sande Perform on
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show," Tuesday, May 7

"Episode 1608 & 1608A" - Six remaining couples take to the dance floor, MONDAY, MAY 6 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on ABC. For the first time this season, each couple will perform two routines in an effort to impress the judges and earn America's votes. In the first round, the couples will perform a traditional ballroom dance in a style that they've not yet done. In the second round, the couples will dance as part of a trio, featuring an eliminated pro or troupe member. In addition, viewers will be called to action on Twitter to choose new dance styles for each couple for the following week of competition. The new styles will include, Afro-Jazz, Disco, Flamenco, Hip-hop, Lindyhop and Charleston.

On TUESDAY, MAY 7, one couple will be eliminated on "Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by singer Jason DeRulo, who will perform his current single, "The Other Side,"as well as Emeli Sande, who will perform her hit, "Next to Me," and her new single, "Heaven." The show will also feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Jason Gilkison and featuring the pro and troupe dancers. In addition, "Macy's Stars of Dance" returns for its final installment of the season, featuring Derek Hough and Jaimie Goodwin. Paying homage to a Fred Astaire classic -- but with a modern twist -- this mind-bending routine will take place in a rotating room in yet another first for "Dancing with the Stars" and live television.

Jason Derulo has become an international phenomenon -- selling over 14 million tracks with almost 10 billion in cumulative radio audience and nearly 700 million views on his Youtube channel -- due to a string of Top 10 singles, "Watcha Say," "In My Head," "Ridin' Solo," "Don't Wanna Go Home" and "It Girl." After spending a year recovering and recording following a freak accident, the singer-songwriter is back with his latest single, "The Other Side," which has become the No. 1 most added record at Top 40 this year and the 2nd fastest most-added record in the history of the format. His third album will be out this fall.

With her album "Our Version of Events," Emeli SandŽ smashed The Beatles' chart record for the most consecutive weeks in the UK's Official Albums Chart Top 10 of any debut album, according to the Official Charts Company. The album has spent 63 weeks in the Top 10, including 10 weeks at No. 1. The 26-year-old Scottish singer was the only artist to perform at both the opening and closing ceremonies of the 2012 Olympics. People hailed "Our Version of Events" as one of the year's best debuts, and The New York Times called it "unerringly beautiful." "Next to Me," her multi-format smash single, has sold more than 500,000 copies in the U.S., and the accompanying video has more than 30 million views. The three-time BRIT Award winner has contributed tracks to the films "Trance" and "The Great Gatsby," and written songs for such artists as Alicia Keys, Rihanna, Leona Lewis and Susan Boyle.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=050313_08

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2013, 02:30:54 AM »
WEEK EIGHT DANCING SCOREBOARD

ORIGINAL DANCE AND TRIO DANCE

ROUND ONE: ORIGINAL

Zendaya/Val
Foxtrot                       9    10    9     28

Sean/Peta
Tango                         7     7     7     21

Jacoby/Karina
Viennese Waltz           9     9    9     27

Ingo/Kym
Foxtrot                        8     8     8     24

Kellie/Derek
Viennese Waltz           9     9    10    28

Aly/Mark
Argentine Tango          9    10   10    29       

ROUND TWO: TRIOS

Zendaya/Val/Gleb
Salsa                           10   10   10   30

Sean/Peta/Sharna
Jazz                              7     7     7    21

Jacoby/Karina/Cheryl
Paso Doble                   8     9     8    25

Ingo/Kym/Lindsay
Jive                               8     8    8    24

Kellie/Derek/Tristan
Paso Doble                   10   7    10   27

Aly/Mark/Henry
Jive                                9     9    9    27

COMBINED SCORES

Zendaya/Val                  58
Sean/Peta                     42
Jacoby/Karina                52
Ingo/Kym                       48
Kellie/Derek                   55
Aly/Mark                         56

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2013, 09:40:50 AM »
The bottom two were Jacoby/Karina and Sean/Peta.

We say farewell to Sean Lowe and Peta Murgatroyd.

Next week is the semi-finals and the double elimination.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2013, 02:17:32 AM »
ABC press release:

"DANCING WITH THE STARS" CELEBRATES ITS 300TH EPISODE
WITH PERFORMANCES BY THE WANTED AND AVRIL LAVIGNE

The Five Remaining Couples Compete in the Semi-Finals

"Episode 1609 & 1609A" - Five remaining couples take to the ballroom floor during the Semi-Finals on MONDAY, MAY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET). Each couple perform two routines, inching their way one step closer to the coveted mirror ball trophy. Last week viewers were asked to vote via twitter on a new style of dance for each couple to perform; this week the couples perform their chosen style, including the Flamenco, Charleston, Afro Jazz, Lindy Hop and Hip Hop. Each couple will also be challenged to take on a ballroom or Latin style dance they have yet to perform this season.

On TUESDAY, MAY 14, "Dancing with the Stars" celebrates its 300th episode (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET). The show will feature music by The Wanted, who will perform their hit, "Fill A Heart," and Avril Lavigne will perform her new single, "Here's to Never Growing Up."  The 300th show celebration will feature a spectacular opening number choreographed by Jason Gilkison with 22 pro and returning favorites, including Chelsie Hightower, Dmitry Chaplin, Louis VanAmstel and Anna Trebunskaya. In addition, "AT&T Spotlight Performance" returns for its final installment of the season featuring Sophia Lucia, an incredible 10-year-old dancer who recently set the Guinness World Record for consecutive pirouettes. One couple will be eliminated at the end of the night.

Known as The Wanted, Tom Parker, Max George, Siva Kaneswaran, Jay McGuiness and Nathan Sykes have become front-page news with their ferociously infectious tunes, rock solid friendship and laddish charms. Since the UK release of "All Time Low" (from their self-titled debut album of 2010), they've become a sensation in the UK, Ireland, South East Asia and across Europe, piling up a string of No. 1 singles in the UK. They have artfully transcended the boy band mould and brought a blast of much-needed fresh air to British pop music.

Avril Lavigne has made an indelible mark on the music community, selling more than 35 million albums worldwide, earning 8 Grammy nominations and winning 7 Canadian Juno Awards. She burst onto the music scene in 2002 with the critically acclaimed "Let Go," featuring the smash singles "Sk8r Boi" and "Complicated." Her 2004 release, "Under My Skin," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts, as did her third album, "The Best Damn Thing," which produced the irrepressible No. 1 single, "Girlfriend," logging more than 198 million views on YouTube!  Lavigne also wrote the song "Alice" for Tim Burton's critically acclaimed Disney Film, "Alice in Wonderland." Her fourth studio album, "Goodbye Lullaby," featured the smash-hit singles "What the Hell" and "Smile," released in 2011 to critical acclaim. She is working on her 5th studio album to be released in the fall of 2013.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2013, 02:18:51 AM »
WEEK NINE DANCING SCOREBOARD

SEMI-FINALS

ROUND ONE:

Kellie/Derek
Argentine Tango                10   10   10   30

Ingo/Kym
Samba                                8     8     8    24

Aly/Mark
Rumba                               10   10   10   30

Jacoby/Karina
Argentine Tango                10    10   10   30

Zendaya/Val
Quickstep                            8      8     9    25

ROUND TWO:

Kellie/Derek
Flamenco                             9    10     9    28

Ingo/Kym
Charleston                           9     9     9     27

Aly/Mark
Afro Jazz                             10    9    10    29

Jacoby/Karina
Lindy Hop                           10     9    10    29

Zendaya/Val
Hip-Hop                              10   10   10     30 

COMBINED SCORES

Kellie/Derek                       58

Ingo/Kym                           51

Aly/Mark                             59

Jacoby/Karina                     59

Zendaya/Val                       55   

« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 02:22:01 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2013, 01:31:12 AM »
Ingo/Kym and Zendaya/Val were in the bottom two.

We say farewell to Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOUR FINALISTS

JACOBY JONES AND KARINA SMIRNOFF

KELLIE PICKLER AND DEREK HOUGH

ALEXANDRA RAISMAN AND MARK BALLAS

ZENDAYA COLEMAN AND VAL CHMERKOVSKIY
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 01:21:39 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: May 18, 2013, 09:50:06 AM »
ABC press release:

SEASON FINALE

FOUR COUPLES REMAIN -- BUT ONLY ONE WILL TAKE HOME
THE COVETED MIRRORBALL TROPHY -- ON THE SEASON FINALE
OF ABC'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS"

Musical Performances from Pitbull, Wynonna, PSY and Jessica Sanchez

"Episode 1610 & 1610A" -- After 10 weeks of entertaining, stylized dancing from Jacoby Jones & Karina Smirnoff, Kellie Pickler & Derek Hough, Alexandra Raisman & Mark Ballas and Zendaya & Valentin Chmerkovskiy, only one couple will be crowned "Dancing with the Stars" Champions. These four remaining couples will have one last opportunity to impress the judges and viewers on MONDAY, MAY 20, concluding with the Season Finale, TUESDAY, MAY 21 on the ABC Television Network.

In the final two-hour performance show on MONDAY, MAY 20 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), the remaining couples will compete in three rounds of dance. In the first round, each couple will take on a new routine in a dance style that the judges would like to see again. In round two, the couples will be challenged to a Cha Cha relay, where each pair dances to a different section of the same song. In the last round -- and one of the biggest competitive dances of the season -- the couples take on a supersized freestyle featuring special effects, additional dancers and unexpected surprises.

In the two-hour Season Finale on TUESDAY, MAY 21 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), the entire celebrity cast returns, including Andy Dick, Dorothy Hamill, D.L. Hughley, Wynonna Judd, Victor Ortiz, Ingo Rademacher, Sean Lowe and Lisa Vanderpump. The returning stars will perform a show-stopping opening number with the pro and troupe dancers. The show will feature music from Pitbull, who will perform his new single, "Hands Up," and Wynonna will sing "I Want to Know What Love Is." In addition, PSY will take to the stage with his latest hit, "Gentleman," and Jessica Sanchez will sing her version of Pitbull's "Feel This Moment." The fourth-place couple will be eliminated within the first hour of the show, and in a final element of the competition, the three remaining couples will perform a new routine in an "Instant Dance"- where they will tackle a style they know, but to music given to them for the first time live on television. This routine will be scored out of 30 and will round out the judges' scores across both nights.

Miami-native Pitbull, a.k.a. "Mr. Worldwide" and "Mr. 305," is a globally successful musician, performer, business entrepreneur, fashion icon and actor whose career sales exceed 5 million albums and 40 million singles worldwide. Pitbull has had No. 1 hits in more than 15 countries, and his videos have been viewed more than 3 billion times. His world tour sold out concerts in Latin America, Canada and Europe, before bringing the party to the United States, Japan and Australia. Pitbull's new single, "Feel This Moment" featuring Christina Aguilera, from his critically-acclaimed album "Global Warming," is another worldwide smash. The song is the third Top 10 hit from "Global Warming," which also includes his global smash "Don't Stop the Party" and "Back in Time," the chart-topping anthem from the action-adventure-comedy, "Men in Black 3."

Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd has always revolved her career around telling stories. Whether performing alongside her mother as one half of the legendary duo, The Judds, or pushing the boundaries on her own mega-successful solo path, Judd's ability to reach the heart of the human spirit through her bold and unflinching honesty is the entertainer's true gift. Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and her undeniable talent, Judd's rich and commanding voice has sold over 30 million albums worldwide spanning her epic 29-year career. Charting countless singles, including 20 No. 1 hits and over 60 industry awards, the iconic performer was once dubbed by Rolling Stone "the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline." Judd's highly anticipated eighth studio album, in which she's Joined in the studio by her husband, bandleader and producer Michael "Cactus" Moser, is scheduled for release this year. This effort, known as a true labor of love, features her upcoming single "Something You Can't Live Without," released by Curb Records. Most recently she published a novel, Restless Heart, and was part of "The Judds" docu-series on OWN.

"Gangnam Style" transformed Korean pop trailblazer PSY into a worldwide juggernaut. Boasting the first music video in history to surpass 1 billion views on YouTube, the song went on to become both the "most-viewed" and "most-liked" ever on the site-an historic milestone. And yet, with the irresistible and inimitable multiplatinum single merging Korean flavor with global pop panache, PSY fever was only just beginning. Having hinted online at what was to come, he debuted the track's follow-up, "Gentleman," in front of 50,000 hometown fans at the Seoul World Cup stadium in April 2013, broadcast live on YouTube. As fast as you could repeat the title, it set a new YouTube record for "most views in a day." It hit No. 1 on iTunes in over two dozen territories and climbed to the Top 5 of the Billboard Hot 100. But his is no overnight success story: Born Jai-Sang Park, PSY crossed the world and attended Berklee College of Music in Boston as, as he puts it, "a freshman for ten years." Immersing himself in East Coast culture, he embraced hip-hop, learning everything he could about it. As a result, he infused his first two offerings, "PSY from the PSYcho World!" and "Cheap 2," with a slick rap style. Rising in his native Korea, he co-wrote every song he released and penned hits for numerous national stars. He even penned the official tune for the South Korean national team in the 2012 London Olympics, dubbed "Korea." Employing traditional instruments and melodies, it's a fitting tribute to his heritage and an invigorating anthem.

Jessica Sanchez, the 17-year-old California native who won over "American Idol" viewers with her diva-worthy vocal range, released her debut album, "Me, You & the Music," last month on 19 Recordings/Interscope Records. The high-energy, beat-soaked first single, "Tonight," featuring Ne-Yo, has just gone for adds at radio. Born and raised in Chula Vista, California, Sanchez has worked on honing her vocal versatility for almost her entire life. She started singing when she was two and lists Mariah Carey, Etta James and Ray Charles among her musical influences. At age ten she performed Aretha Franklin's "Respect" on an episode of "Showtime at the Apollo." A year later she competed on the premiere season of "America's Got Talent," reaching the wild-card round before being cut. Over the next few years, Sanchez performed at venues both large and small, including a 2008 San Diego Chargers game, and released a number of covers (such as Etta James' "I'd Rather Go Blind") through an independent record label. After nailing her "American Idol" audition in 2011, she climbed to the final two and landed her deal with Interscope soon after the season finale. Diving into the recording of her debut last summer, Sanchez took a break from the studio to tear through a rousing, choir-backed rendition of Marvin Gaye's "All I Need to Get By" at the 2012 Democratic National Convention.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=051713_04
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:53:55 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2013, 02:23:20 AM »
WEEK TEN DANCING SCOREBOARD

FINALS

ROUND ONE: REDEMPTION DANCE

Jacoby/Karina
Jive                            9     9     9     27

Aly/Mark
Samba                       9     9    10    28

Kellie/Derek
Quickstep                  10   10    10   30

Zendaya/Val              10   10    10   30

ROUND TWO: CHA CHA CHA RELAY

Kellie/Derek                2nd, 4 points

Jacoby/Karina             4th, 2 points

Aly/Mark                     3rd, 3 points

Zendaya/Val               1st, 5 points

ROUND THREE: FREESTYLE

Jacoby/Karina           9     9     9     27

Aly/Mark                   10   10   10   30

Kellie/Derek              10   10   10   30

Zendaya/Val             10   10   10   30

COMBINED SCORES

Jacoby/Karina                 56

Aly/Mark                          61

Kellie/Derek                     64           

Zendaya/Val                    65

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2013, 04:26:40 PM »
I thought all of them danced well but I'm biased. :) I loved Kellie and Derek and I'm hoping for a win. (Hope I don't jinx them!)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2013, 10:09:33 PM »
FINALE

FOURTH PLACE FINISHERS

Alexandra Raisman and Mark Ballas

FINAL THREE INSTANT DANCES

Jacoby/Karina
Salsa                         10   10   10   30

Kellie/Derek
Jive                            10   10   10   30

Zendaya/Val
Jive                            10   10   10   30

COMBINED SCORES FROM BOTH NIGHTS

Jacoby/Karina              86

Kellie/Derek                 94

Zendaya/Val                 95

CONGRATULATIONS

DANCING WITH THE STARS SEASON 16 CHAMPIONS

KELLIE PICKLER AND DEREK HOUGH

SECOND PLACE

ZENDAYA COLEMAN AND VALENTIN CHMERKOVSKIY

THIRD PLACE

JACOBY JONES AND KARINA SMIRNOFF

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2013, 07:37:50 AM »
I always thought it would be close and that Zendaya/Val and Kellie/Derek would be the two finalists. I'm SO happy that Kellie and Derek won! She was fantastic!

Zendaya is a wonderful dancer. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2013, 09:44:32 AM »
I was shocked that Jacoby/Karina were F3. :lol: Love that Kellie/Derek won! Their freestyle was stunning.

Offline Joseph M

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2013, 08:30:47 AM »
ABC press release:

ABC ANNOUNCES THIS SEASON'S "DANCING WITH THE STARS" CELEBRITY AND PROFESSIONAL PAIRINGS LIVE ON "GOOD MORNING AMERICA"

THE STELLAR NEW CAST WILL TAKE TO THE STAGE WHEN "DANCING WITH THE STARS" PREMIERES, MONDAY, MARCH 18 ON ABC
"Dancing with the Stars the Results Show" Premieres in Week Two With the First Elimination, Tuesday, March 26
This season's dynamic lineup of stars -- including a country music legend, a figure skating champion, a boxing dynamo, an Olympic Gold medalist and the youngest contestant to ever compete on the show - will perform for the first time on live national television with their professional partners during the two-hour season premiere of "Dancing with the Stars," MONDAY, MARCH 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

As announced this morning on ABC's "Good Morning America" by "Dancing with the Stars" hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet, the 11 celebrities, with their professional partners, heading to the dance floor this season (in alphabetical order) are:

ZENDAYA COLEMAN -- Multi-talented actress and singer Zendaya Coleman stars as Raquel "Rocky" Blue, one half of the comedic duo in the hit Disney Channel series "Shake It Up!," and is currently recording her debut album on Hollywood Records. Born September 1, 1996, in Oakland, California, Coleman grew up as part of the California Shakespeare Theater in Orinda, where her mother works as the House Manager. In addition to training at the theater's student conservatory program and later performing in numerous stage productions, Coleman helped her mom seat patrons and sell raffle tickets to benefit the theater. While attending the Oakland School for the Arts, she starred as Little Ti Moune in "Once on This Island" at the Berkley Playhouse, and in the breakout role of the male character Joe in "Caroline, or Change" at Palo Alto's TheaterWorks. She also studied at the CalShakes Conservatory program and at the American Conservatory Theater. Coleman has performed around the world, including at the White House and in the 2011 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and she tours select cities with her Z-Swagg Dancers and Singers. The name Zendaya is derived from the word that means "to give thanks" in Shona (a Bantu language native to the Shona people of Zimbabwe). Coleman has been a fashion model for Macy's, Mervyns and Old Navy, and was also one of the back-up dancers in a Sears commercial featuring Disney Channel star Selena Gomez. She now resides in Los Angeles, California with her family and dog, a giant Schnauzer named Midnight. ZENDAYA COLEMAN partners with VAL CHMERKOVSKIY.

ANDY DICK -- Andy Dick is an American comedian, actor, writer, director, musician and producer. Dick grew up in the Chicago area, where he was involved in numerous stage productions. During his senior year of high school, his love of performing proved decisive, as he was elected homecoming king. His first regular television role was on the short-lived but influential "Ben Stiller Show." Dick was a mainstay on network television from 1995-2006 on NBC's "NewsRadio" and ABC's "Less Than Perfect." In 2001 he wrote, directed, produced and starred in "The Andy Dick Show" for MTV. He has also starred in a number of feature films, including "In the Army Now," "Employee of the Month" and "The Hebrew Hammer." In addition he has made memorable appearances in feature films such as "Zoolander," "The Cable Guy," "Inspector Gadget," "Road Trip," "Dude, Where's My Car?," "Old School" and "Funny People." Most recently Dick has had guest appearances on NBC's "Community," FX's "Legit," the Netflix original series "Bad Samaritans" and CBS' "Two Broke Girls." He can regularly be seen performing at theaters and comedy clubs across the country. ANDY DICK joins first-time professional partner SHARNA BURGESS.

DOROTHY HAMILL -- Dorothy Hamill captured the Gold medal at the 1976 Winter Games in Innsbruck, Austria at the age of 19. Overnight she became one of those rare champions who transcends her sport and captures the country's imagination. Still, she has said she is most proud of her World Championship title in Gothenburg, Sweden, which followed her Olympic win; at the time, everyone advised her to retire from amateur competition, saying that even a second-place finish would tarnish the lustre of her Olympic Gold. Characteristically, once she had set her mind to it, she would not be dissuaded, and she won. As a professional Hamill has skated with many productions, including the Ice Capades for eight years. Four ABC primetime television specials have been produced in her honor, and she has produced and starred in her own touring productions of "Cinderella - Frozen in Time," "Hansel, Gretel, the Witch and the Cat" and "Nutcracker on Ice." She won an Emmy Award for her lead role in "Romeo and Juliet." Hamill has been inducted into the Olympic Hall of Fame and the Figure Skating Hall of Fame. She was very proud to run the torch at Olympic Stadium in Salt Lake City in 2002 and to skate the closing ceremonies with vocalist Harry Connick Jr. Recently she released her memoir, A Skating Life: My Story, which made the New York Times bestseller list. DOROTHY HAMILL partners with TRISTAN MacMANUS.

D.L. HUGHLEY -- D.L Hughley, one of the most popular and highly recognized standup comedians on the road today, has also made quite an impression in the television, film and radio arenas. First and foremost a standup comedian, his fifth standup special, "Reset," premiered on Showtime in 2012 and is currently available on DVD. Also in the fall of 2012, Hughley penned his first book. He can be seen in the comedic documentary special for Comedy Central entitled "D.L. Hughley: The Endangered List." Known for being astute and politically savvy, Hughley served as host of the late-night talk show "D.L. Hughley Breaks the News" on CNN. He was both star and producer of his namesake television show that ran on ABC and UPN, "The Hughleys." One of the standout comedians of the hit comedy docu-film "The Original Kings of Comedy" and a veteran of numerous talk show appearances, Hughley switched the tables in 2005, hosting his own talk show, "Weekends at the DL," on Comedy Central. In addition he has headlined several comedy specials, including "D.L. Hughley: Going Home," "D.L. Hughley Live," "Shocked & Appalled" and the recent "Unapologetic." D.L. HUGHLEY partners with CHERYL BURKE.

JACOBY JONES -- Jacoby Jones is a professional football player for the Baltimore Ravens, the 2013 Super Bowl Champions. He began his professional career after being drafted by the Houston Texans in 2009 and was signed by the Baltimore Ravens in 2012. Career highlights include matching an NFL record with a 108-yard kickoff return for a touchdown. Jones is also the first Raven to post multiple kickoff returns for a touchdown in one season, and is the current record holder for the longest touchdown at the Super Bowl. Career honors include AFC Special Teams Player of the Week, AFC Special Teams Player of the Month, the Associated Press first-team All-Pro and the PFW/PFWA first team All-Pro. Jones was recently featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated. JACOBY JONES partners with KARINA SMIRNOFF.

WYNONNA JUDD -- Five-time Grammy winner and New York Times bestselling author Wynonna Judd has always revolved her career around telling stories. Whether performing alongside her mother as one half of the legendary duo The Judds or pushing the boundaries on her own mega-successful solo path, Judd's ability to reach the heart of the human spirit through her bold and unflinching honesty is the entertainer's true gift. Respected by the millions of fans who are drawn to her music and to her undeniable talent, Judd's rich and commanding voice has sold more than 30 million albums worldwide over her epic 29-year career. Charting countless singles, including 20 No. 1 hits and over 60 industry awards, the iconic performer was once dubbed by Rolling Stone "the greatest female country singer since Patsy Cline." Joined in the studio by her husband, bandleader and producer Michael "Cactus" Moser, Judd's highly anticipated eighth studio album is scheduled for release this year. This effort, a true labor of love, features her upcoming single "Something You Can't Live Without," released by Curb Records. Most recently she published a novel, Restless Heart, and was part of "The Judds" docu-series on OWN. WYNONNA JUDD partners with TONY DOVOLANI.

VICTOR ORTIZ -- Victor Ortiz is a living, breathing example of the American dream. From a broken home in a small town in Kansas to the bright flashlights of the boxing ring, Ortiz has used every obstacle he has encountered along his journey to fuel his strength and attain his dreams. As former Welterweight boxing champion, Ortiz finally found his life's calling as a world class athlete. The nickname "Vicious" describes Ortiz when he's in the ring, but his million-dollar smile is a preview to his heart of gold. His ability to connect with people on a human level has kept the spotlight from blinding him. Realizing the importance of hard work, dedication and family at an early age, Ortiz always finds a way to give back. VICTOR ORTIZ partners with newcomer LINDSAY ARNOLD.

KELLIE PICKLER -- Kellie Pickler grew up immersed in country music in the small town of Albemarle, North Carolina with the words of Tammy Wynette, Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton shaping her musical footing. At the age of 19 she gained fame as a contestant on the fifth season of "American Idol," and in 2006 signed to 19 Recordings/BNA Records to release her debut, "Small Town Girl," which went on to sell over 800,000 copies and produce three singles -- "Red High Heels," "I Wonder" and "Things That Never Cross a Man's Mind." In 2008 Pickler released her self-titled sophomore record featuring hits "Don't You Know You're Beautiful," "Best Days of Your Life" (co-written with Taylor Swift and her first Top 10) and "Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You." Having established herself as not only a powerful vocalist but also a songwriter, Pickler released her third studio album, "100 Proof," last year with famed producer Frank Liddell and Luke Wooten. The album earned recognition as one of the "Best of 2012" by Rolling Stone and The Washington Post. She has performed on six USO Tours, including one to Afghanistan in December 2012. Newly signed to Black River Entertainment, Pickler is poised to release a new single and album in 2013. KELLIE PICKLER partners with DEREK HOUGH.

INGO RADEMACHER -- Soap Opera star Ingo Rademacher is best known to audiences as the charismatic Jasper "Jax" Jacks on ABC's "General Hospital." Rademacher originated the role of "Jax," having first aired on "General Hospital" in January of 1996. His other television credits include "Hawaii Five-O," "Titans," "Veronica's Closet" and "According to Jim." As an athlete, Rademacher has amassed an extraordinary list of accomplishments: As a youth, he was a ski champion and a competitive equestrian. As an adult, he has competed at a high level in beach volleyball and triathlons (winner of the Nautica Malibu Triathlon, celebrity division, for three consecutive years). He took the pole position in the 2005 Long Beach Grand Prix and he recently completed the grueling 32 mile Molokai to Oahu "Channel of Bones" stand-up paddle board race -- all this when he wasn't on the track racing dirt bikes or street bikes. Rademacher moved to Hawaii in 2012 to pursue his passion for the sport of stand-up paddle board racing. He and his wife, Ehiku, have two sons, Peanut and Pohaku. INGO RADEMACHER partners with KYM JOHNSON.

ALEXANDRA RAISMAN -- Just 18 years old, Alexandra Raisman captained the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team to its first team Gold medal since the 1996 Olympic Games. She added the United States' first ever Gold medal in the floor exercise and also won a bronze on the balance beam, making her the most decorated American gymnast in London. A respected leader, Raisman backboned the women's victory in the team event at the 2011 World Championships, where they upset Russia to win Gold for the first time since 2007. In her career Raisman has accumulated 19 international medals and eight U.S. Senior National Championship medals, earning a reputation as one of Team USA's most consistent performers. The eldest of four kids in her family, she comes from a Jewish background and famously performed her Gold medal-winning floor exercise to the traditional Jewish wedding song, "Hava Nagila," for which she earned worldwide recognition in the Jewish community. Since returning from London, she has been named Bostonian of the Year by The Boston Globe, was a presenter at the "Video Music Awards," appeared on "Fashion Police" and most recently won an award at the Cartoon Network Hall of Game Awards. In her free time, Raisman can be found shopping, reading fashion magazines, hanging out with friends and family, or listening to some of her favorite music. ALEXANDRA RAISMAN partners with MARK BALLAS.

LISA VANDERPUMP -- Hailing from London, restaurateur, designer, author, philanthropist, producer and television personality Lisa Vanderpump moved to the United States eight years ago. Vanderpump is best known for "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," which she joined in 2010. In 2013 Bravo launched her reality television show, "Vanderpump Rules," exploring the intricacies of owning SUR, a sexy, unique restaurant in West Hollywood. The show follows Vanderpump as she balances her motherly instincts with a shrewd business sense while keeping the passionate and volatile staff at her West Hollywood restaurant in line. After years as a restaurateur, Vanderpump showcased her passion for food, decor and lifestyle in her bestselling book, Simply Divine: A Guide to Easy, Elegant and Affordable Entertaining. Vanderpump serves as a contributor to Beverly Hills Lifestyle magazine. She lives in Beverly Hills with her husband, Ken Todd, and their four dogs. They have two grown children, Pandora and Maxfield. LISA VANDERPUMP partners with newcomer GLEB SAVCHENKO.

About BBC Worldwide Productions
BBC Worldwide Productions is one of five core businesses under BBC Worldwide America, the U.S. division of the main commercial arm and wholly-owned subsidiary of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), BBC Worldwide. Led by Jane Tranter, BBC Worldwide Productions is based in Los Angeles and develops and produces scripted and non-scripted projects for U.S. cable and broadcast networks, as well as digital platforms. The production company is responsible for titles including "Top Gear" (HISTORY), "What Not to Wear" (TLC), "Richard Hammond's Crash Course" (BBC AMERICA), "The Week the Women Went" (Lifetime), "Torchwood: Miracle Day" (Starz) and the cultural phenomenon "Dancing with the Stars" (ABC).

"Dancing with the Stars" and "Dancing with the Stars: the Results Show" returns this season with new surprises and all the performance elements viewers have come to know and love. "Macy's Stars of Dance," featuring some of the best choreographers and performers from the different styles of dance who offer viewers performances that represent the pinnacle of achievement in their genres, will return.

Viewers may cast their votes for their favorite teams via phone on Monday night during and up to 60 minutes after the "Dancing with the Stars" performance shows. AT&T customers may also vote by texting the word "VOTE" and entering the number that corresponds to the team they want to support (message and data rates may apply). Online voting at www.ABC.com is open from the start of each episode on the East Coast and closes at 11:00 a.m., ET / 8:00 a.m., PT on Tuesday mornings. Additionally, fans can again vote on Facebook www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars. A custom Facebook app sponsored by AT&T will let fans vote, share who they voted for and why, as well as see who friends voted for. They can also access the "Dancing with the Stars" Social Scene page, and the "AT&T Spotlight Performance" and Casting Call from the app.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/Web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=022613_01

I think you are a great righter and you have quite good skills for writing. but i have got bored while reading it. hehe.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 10:19:37 PM by Joseph M »