Here are the things I know:
1. New TAR China Season 1 will travel at least 4 countries, 6 for the most(including China);
2. It will be a celebrity edition;
3. Probably with a new host, no more Allan Wu;
4. The fewest teams ever in any version of TAR;
5. 10 Episodes, 90 minutes each(including ads);
6. Shenzhen production will spent a great deal of money to invite TAR consultants and use BVM's production sources to be as good as USA & AUS version;
7. The productions still have not got TAR production bible.
So I'm still worried about they will ruin the show, of course, they will.