Author Topic: Ep 10 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules  (Read 29631 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Football delays...

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread. Canadian feeds may be way ahead of us, especially when the US has a football delay,like this week possibly!

SO PLEASE ** NO WIKI UPDATES or Satellite Viewer updates or ANY OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time. These are a good check as to what times we are seeing the show.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Show is delayed till 841 PM, hopefully we can ALL watch together??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Good night everyone! Happy TAR day!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Xarles

• RFF Sr. Member
Show is delayed till 841 PM, hopefully we can ALL watch together??

Here we go! Hello everyone!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Previously on the Amazing Race, 5 teams raced from Russia to Amsterdam.

Twins, Chips and Trey & Lexi had a plan to U-Turn Abbie & Ryan and then use up the second U-Turn on the person who used the first U-Turn. Abbie & Ryan had plane trouble in Frankfurt again. Natalie & Nadiya took a fishy fast forward and came in first. Jaymes & James followed through with the plan and U-Turned Abbie & Ryan. Ryan & Abbie were surprised. Josh & Brent narrowly escaped elimination again. Abbie & Ryan were eliminated and their chance at the $2 million is gone.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Here we go for the second last time this year! :ascared
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I didn't realize there were only two more episodes this season... :(

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Natalie & Nadiya depart first at 2:55 AM. Fly to Barcelona, Spain. Then proceed to the island of Mallorca by an overnight ferry. Then they'll see devils and demons playing with fire. One of them has the clue. Natalie & Nadiya manage to get on a flight by themselves?

Jaymes & James depart at 5:57 AM. :o They U-Turned their friends Abbie & Ryan last leg. They say it would be awkward if Abbie & Ryan were still in the race...

Trey & Lexi depart at 6:38 AM.

Chips get a flight by themselves... Trey & Lexi get on a flight by themselves as well? The first three teams are all making their way to Barcelona, Spain on different flights.

Natalie & Nadiya are the first to arrive in Barcelona.

Josh & Brent depart at 9:38 AM. They've been playing catch up for 3 legs...

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
"I'm not pregnant."  :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh had a foot injury in the last leg and now it's wrapped.
Brent: "Breathe through the pain."
Josh: "I'm not pregnant. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Natalie & Nadiya see the Chips at the ferry station and they give each other hugs. The first boat is at 11:00 PM. :lol: Now they all see Trey & Lexi and they all give hugs and they do a final 3 hand... thing. They decide to hit the beach. They play in the water. They do another final 3 hand... thing. The three teams come back from the beach and they arrive at the ferry station to see... Josh & Brent! Chips are happy that they got rid of Abbie & Ryan. Josh & Brent are happy to finally see the other teams.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
They're on the island. They get taxis. Josh & Brent go to the wrong place...

The other three teams see the devils and demons. They don't know where their clue is. The devils and demons are swinging fire everywhere. This is kind of frightening. :stare They're all asking around for the clue.

Twins get the first clue. "NADIYA, COME HERE. NADIYA COME HERE." Drive yourselves to the Centro de Alto Rendimiento. Self driving! It's a stick too. :lol3: This might be fun. Trey & Lexi drive first. Chips follow them. Twins are going to follow too.

Josh & Brent get their clue from the devils and demons. Brent hugs one of the devils... or demons. The devils and demons sort of crawl towards their car. :lol:

Lexi and the Chips are wondering where the twins are. Nadiya doesn't know where they went... Nadiya took one class on driving stick shift and she thought it would be easy... but she's having trouble.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think I would have liked the scene of the other teams hugging the Beekman Boys if it didn't feel like they were only happy because they thought they could beat them...

IKR! :res: :lol:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
I'm triyng to find D'Alt Murda, but the only close reference is Dalt Murada.  What is interesting about this, is that the place where the twins are in the caps is near Dalt Murada.

It was Dalt Murada, it was mispelled on the CBS description.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
I was not expecting the twins of all teams to have stick troubles... :duno:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Natalie is trying to give Nadiya instructions on how to drive stick. And now they get going. Josh & Brent feel confident about the self-driving because they can read a map.

Chips arrive first at the tennis centre. Trey & Lexi are right behind.

Roadblock! "Who wants to get smashed?" Teams will have to choose a tennis pro and a basket of balls. They will have to return 20 tennis balls in bounds from the tennis ball launcher before their basket is empty. If they do this, the umpire will give them their next clue.

James and Trey are doing the roadblock. Lexi says Trey looks like a tennis player. Chips say he's like Andre Agassi. :lol: Trey is doing a good job, while James is truggling. Trey is done the roadblock! Drive to the Coves of Campanet and follow the music to their next clue.

James runs out of balls... He has to restart.

Offline BitchBitch

• RFF Not So Newbie
Josh sounds like he's having sex at the roadblock lol

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
"Am I left-handed or right-handed?"  :lol3:
This is why I still love the twins.  :hrt:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And James finishes the roadblock. Chips see Josh & Brent arriving. James says he's not a well-rounded athlete.

Josh decides to do the roadblock. He said his ankle was feeling better on the ride to the tennis centre. Brent says that Josh hasn't learned to control his anxiety level on the race... and he hasn't in 42 years of his life. :lol3: Josh rolled his ankle and now he's having trouble.

Trey & Lexi stop for directions.

Josh fails. And he fails again. Brent says he doesn't ever think Josh will get this.

Twins arrive at the roadblock in last. Nadiya is doing the roadblock. Oh my gosh... Natalie starts with the twinnie again. "It's not a one spot game... It's not bloody badminton!" :res: Twins share a story about their tennis past. :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Josh is having trouble with his ankle... commercial.

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Why oh why wouldn't Brent do this Roadblock?  :gaah:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Hurts in my chest seeing their tennis skills. I'm crazy to do this roadblock  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I am very happy that they showed/mentioned Rafael Nadal! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

But really, this challenge should be taking place in Basel, Switzerland... ;)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I am very happy that they showed/mentioned Rafael Nadal! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

But really, this challenge should be taking place in Basel, Switzerland... ;)

ROGER FEDERER! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline WolfgalX

• RFF Jr. Member
Hurts in my chest seeing their tennis skills. I'm crazy to do this roadblock  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Meanwhile I'm sitting here so incredibly glad I don't have to do this Roadblock.  :)