Author Topic: S25 Ep 11 "Hell Hath Frozen Over"  (Read 11208 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
S25 Ep 11 "Hell Hath Frozen Over"
« on: November 23, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline zelda

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: S25 Ep 11 "Hell Hath Frozen Over"
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 11:16:06 PM »
I was thinking along the lines of someone saying the only way that Abi will not get the boot is if hell freezes over, and then something happens and she doesn't go at the next tribal council  :lol:
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 02:53:24 PM »
I was thinking along the lines of someone saying the only way that Abi will not get the boot is if hell freezes over, and then something happens and she doesn't go at the next tribal council  :lol:

She must win immunity then, so that would put Penner and Carter in danger, as Malcolm and Denise have a deal with Skupin and Lisa.  Penner might regret not making that final 4 deal when he had the chance.  :duno:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 07:05:03 PM »
Episode started. Denise says Abi is next unless she miraculously wins Immunity, in which case Penner goes.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 07:16:46 PM »
Survivor Auction happened. People bought lots of food but Abi-Maria bought a Challenge Advantage for $500. <3 :hearts: Hope it helps yoU! :<3

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 07:25:54 PM »
Abi is playing the 'fake-fourth-idol-is-in-the-game-and-i-am-playing-it' card. :lol: Wonder if it will work? :duno: She told Malcolm about it, and I assume Malcolm will tell everyone else. :tup:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 07:39:36 PM »
OMG, IN YOUR FREAKING FACES, ESPECIALLY YOU DENISE! GO THROW UP, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT! :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

And if you don't know what I am talking about, ABI JUST WON IMMUNITY! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And she read her note which gave her the advantage and she said "my note comes in two parts, the first part is (the challenge advantage) and the second part is for myself to read privately"... :lol: :lol3

You guys might not like her - you might even hate her - but you can't deny, she knows how to play a good strategic game, even though she can't play a good social game. :lol:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »
So Lisa confesses to Penner that she has to vote for him because she gave people her word, so Penner worked over Skupin to try to get him to flip instead, arguing that Denise and Malcolm would be unbeatable in a Final Three situation.

Ultimately it did not work, as Penner went home in a 4-3 vote against Denise. I said it last week - Penner not agreeing to that Final Three alliance with Lisa and Skupin was the dumbest move I have seen in a long time - especially from a returnee - and I was right. Cya Penner - your third attempt at Survivor has ruined my perspective of you from your previous attempts.

Wish Denise had gone home... that would have just been the cherry on top of the sundae of the best episode. :lol: I cannot stand Denise's therapist games and her euphemisms, "What was perceived as being 'brutal', was actually six people's tolerance reaching its maximum." Yeah, like that means something else entirely... :res: :res: :res: :res: :res:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2012, 07:59:57 PM »
Loved ones are coming next week! And apparently something that Malcolm's loved one says could potentially cost him the game... :o :ascared

Offline zelda

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2012, 08:33:33 PM »
Not a huge fan of Abi but the two part note was smart!  :drama

Penner shot himself in the foot by not agreeing to an end deal sooner.  :hammer

Lisa is a HOT MESS!  :pull
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito in the room.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2012, 08:37:36 PM »
Penner shot himself in the foot by not agreeing to an end deal sooner.  :hammer

Precisely!

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 10:21:22 PM »
Any idea whether this season has F2 or F3 in the end? It's only 30 days and there are only 6 people left.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »
Should be a Final 2, right?
Day 33- 6 --> 5
Day 36- 5 --> 4
Day 37- 4 --> 3
Day 38- 3 --> 2

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
The jury has to have an odd number.
Matthew 7:15

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2012, 10:57:07 PM »
It will. Jonathon was the 5th member of the Jury. With 4 more eliminations, we will have a 9 person jury this season.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »

Fans VS Favourites had a eight person jury.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2012, 11:36:06 PM »
Sorry racer, it was hard reading through your commentary when it was so one sided in favour of Abi, whom all of us hated and I didn't appreciate it.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 11:42:15 PM by Joab »

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »
I said it last week - Penner not agreeing to that Final Three alliance with Lisa and Skupin was the dumbest move I have seen in a long time - especially from a returnee - and I was right. Cya Penner - your third attempt at Survivor has ruined my perspective of you from your previous attempts.

This is true only to a certain extent. How would Penner know that had he not hook up with an alliance with Lisa and Skupin immediately, the two will go and join Denise and Malcolm instantly? I mean, Lisa and Skupin didn't explicitly tell him; if you don't join us with Carter, we will go with Malcolm and Denise right? If Jonathan knows about that, do you think he's going to tell them no?

We have to understand that having played the game three times, Jonathan just wanted to make sure not to go against anyone or make any enemies on the jury. And we know that this ultimately sealed his fate, but dumbest move from a returnee in a long time? You serious??? You mean you survived through the entire season without watching how Russell Swan played? Did you miss the entire season where Coach and Ozzy played and failed to win the game? Jonathan's third play at Survivor showed nothing more than class, wits and it was the decision by Lisa and Skupin's rush to form a F4 alliance that killed his chances. It was because he's a threat that he got voted off, not because he had no alliance or whatsoever. You think Lisa and Skupin don't want to keep him around for another day? Lisa LOVES Jonathan. But he had to go because he was the biggest threat when compared to Carter! And if they keep him around and voted for Carter to go off, they just don't want to see how Jonathan may miraculously pull a survivor mode like he did at the merge and survived a few more episodes.

How did all these warrant him as the most dumbest move on Survivor? Sorry, I may sound really as if I'm arguing but I'm just reasoning things out. No offense there.

And of course, PROPS to Abi for faking a second clue, buying the CLUE TO IMMUNITY FOR 500. She deserved to stay (finally I'm saying this and I'm glad she had a reason for me to root for her to stay) and fight on baby! I'm glad she's FINALLY PLAYING THE GAME. :res:

At this point, I want to see Carter go. Just go. You don't make a difference anyway.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2012, 06:07:16 AM »
Sorry racer, it was hard reading through your commentary when it was so one sided in favour of Abi, whom all of us hated and I didn't appreciate it.

I'm just expressing my own opinion, which I am entitled to. If you do not wish to read it, then feel free to ignore what I say, but I will express my opinion, regardless of whether every single person in the world agrees with it or disagrees with it. Thanks. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2012, 08:25:14 AM »
All opinions are welcome here, that's what makes it fun!

Let's just ALL remember:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

:ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2012, 08:37:49 AM »
Should be a Final 2, right?
Day 33- 6 --> 5
Day 36- 5 --> 4
Day 37- 4 --> 3
Day 38- 3 --> 2

That's what I am thinking. If we need further proof, assumably one person will be voted out on the episode airing December 5 (sixth place) and another will be voted out on the episode airing December 12 (fifth place). This leaves four people to compete on the finale airing on December 16, and assuming that the finale is two hours + reunion on the Sunday after the TAR finale as it usually is, then we'd have a Final Two. :tup:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2012, 09:10:18 AM »
All opinions are welcome here, that's what makes it fun!

Let's just ALL remember:

RFF's Golden Rule:

:ghug:

Absolutely no flaming but just telling racer my OPINION that I found it hard to digest his one sided commentary. Of course he is free to post them (and I will continue to read them because that's what make discussion fun) but since he wants to post them, I am entitled to give my own feedback as well. And I provided a detailed reasoning after which as well.

I think as avid mature posters we should all receive critical feedback from one another. :)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 09:34:52 AM »
I respect your opinion Joab, and thanks for reading :<3 - I'm not an objective viewer, so obviously my responses will always be in favour of one or two people who I like - it just so happens that this time it is about someone you don't like! :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
Yup.. that's why I say no offence racer. Just wanted to tell you how it felt while reading the commentary. In any case, THANKS for updating. NOW IT'S MY TURN TO WATCH. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2012, 11:00:06 AM »
Last time on Survivor. Abi gets a taste of her own medicine... shocked... and Pete goes home. Survivor again tells us who the villians are and who the heroes in this game are.

Thanks for reminding.

At camp, Skupin asked if Abi is okay. Abi shows her emotions and said the guys were brutal.

She's learning, but Denise says she's grumpy and passing negative energy to the tribe again... erm no Denise, she isn't. She's just generally sad. :res: Just let her be, she's miserable.. she could have been worst and lash it out on you guys but she didn't. Give her a break. :lol:

Denise says unless Abi wins immunity, we will see byebye to Penner.