The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race Canada

The Amazing Race Canada 1--Pre-Race Speculation

<< < (25/32) > >>

ZouLy:

This is really getting in my nerves :lol:

For the past few days, I've been discovering CTV coming to several workplace with their models to gave away souvenirs and merchandise, and set up a clue box and pit stop mat, of course some employee that spotted them took a picture with the models  :stare

I'm not really sure if the workplace that they've been visiting is among one of their sponsors, but I won't post the pictures either, maybe when the time is right then I will, :P

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: ZouLy on January 17, 2013, 02:18:40 AM ---
This is really getting in my nerves :lol:

For the past few days, I've been discovering CTV coming to several workplace with their models to gave away souvenirs and merchandise, and set up a clue box and pit stop mat, of course some employee that spotted them took a picture with the models  :stare

I'm not really sure if the workplace that they've been visiting is among one of their sponsors, but I won't post the pictures either, maybe when the time is right then I will, :P

--- End quote ---

I think its to throw of the RFF Team  :lol3:

I wonder who the host will be

mandk:
removed

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: mandk on January 23, 2013, 05:43:46 AM ---xxx
--- End quote ---

I found many stuff like this in the last couple of weeks, but I decided not to post it due to security issues if they are indeed get chosen to be one of the contestants  ;)

georgiapeach:
I think of it as helping those too stupid to help themselves...removed the link. :groan:

Have you EVER heard of a team who was casted after posting their own vid?? KISS OF DEATH!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version