Author Topic: Ep 8 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary *start: 830PM or later* note rules  (Read 26511 times)

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
I never said I wanted the professor just to be normal, it's just that it got a bit repetitive with him shouting out.  I'm probably not one of those who finds that when a joke gets repeated a lot of times it continues being funny.

Abi and Ryan have been one of the more interesting teams even if they are cast as baddies.  The co-operation with the farmers while at the back of the pack was peculiar to say the least though, it is a race and they were shown as competitive people before then.  The twins have certainly had their moments but the editing prior to the recently probably showed too much of their loud side.  But overall I think most of the teams from this season will be forgotten.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
I think most of the people won't forget the teams on this season. <3

<3 Chips <3 Trexie <3 Twinnie <3 Rockers <3 Farmers <3 Rybbie <3 MonsterTruckers

I never said you wanted, I merely predicted that if the professor wasn't doing what he did, basing on all the comments you have given for this season, you would have complaint that he was boring. #justsaying. :):)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
starrynight,

I think I have been watching an entirely different Amazing Race 21 than you. Who agrees with you that Ryan and Abbie are "baddies"? I certainly don't.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
@apskip: Abbie and Ryan don't have a very good edit. ;D
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
@apskip: Abbie and Ryan don't have a very good edit. ;D

I agree, especially Ryan with his "I want people to bow down to me" and "I give up attitude" every time he doesn't get something right the first time.
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Well... they do not really have a good edit in the first few episodes, but that's because the producers are trying to put them in a bad light because of obvious reasons. (Think MoJo VS Hippies)

If they are truly bad people, they won't have any nice side of them to be shown.. which we have seen extensively in the last 2 episodes. <3

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Ryan had definitely been shown in a bad light (comments on locations, on other teams, on his own 'brilliance'), and other teams have made negative comments about them.  I normally find arrogance quite annoying on the show so Ryan does bring them down a bit.  So in the context of the show I think they have been baddies, alongside the twins after their taking of the money recently.  Ryan was still very arrogant at the time zone task.  I don't mind them though, they have helped spice up this season, though not as well as Art and JJ did last season.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
 :lol: @ Art and JJ spicing up the show....

I'm not a Brenchel fan and don't support them, but Rachel was the star of TAR 20.

And the star of this season = Chips~ :<3 :hrt:

Offline starrynight

• RFF Sr. Member
Well I was a fan of Rachel on the show, I wanted them to win (more for Rachel than Brendon) and  I never supported Art and JJ (never said I did) but obviously they did stir things up a great deal and so had a role on the show even though I never wanted them to have any chance of winning.

Offline bcp19

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR/Surv/BB/?? junkie ;)
In case anyone is interested, I found the pitstop for this leg of the race: