Author Topic: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 38543 times)

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 22 <3; TAR 23 must be better
Re: TAR 22: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #325 on: April 01, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »
Whenever anyone says "cast" I think the ENTIRE cast. So when someone says "TAR 21 Cast" I'm not only thinking NaNa, Jaymes & James (who I liked), I'm also thinking Gary & Will :groan: , Rob & Kelley :groan: , Caitlin & Brittany :groan: who were really boring imo.

When I compare both casts .. it's pretty much TAR 22 > TAR 21

Just my opinion..

Yeah exactly.
Last season we had a 9th place Caitlin&Brittany that I had no idea how well or awful they were. One thing for sure they were unlucky
This season we had a 9th place John&Jessica, who MADE HISTORY with their Express Pass

Last season we had a 8th place Gary&Will, they are beyond "suck" as a team
This season we had a 8th place Dave&Connor, who ran very inspirational two legs, and most likely will return in future seasons

Last season we had a 7th place Rob&Kelley, who wanted to race "alone". Buddy, it's not called a race when you're doing it alone.
This season we had a 7th place Pam&Winnie, which is a little disappointing regards on their elimination, but managed to prove that they worked well together and made a great female-female team.

If Pam&Winnie were in last season, I could see them in the final 3 for sure.
Please Bring'em back:
=======================================
MM: Jaymes&James; Mark&Bopper
FF: Caroline&Jennifer; Pam&Winnie; Natalie&Nadiya;
MF: Joey&Meghan;
Couple : Max&Katie; Abby&Ryan; Brendon&Rachel; Amani&Marcus;
Elder Couple : Chuck&Wynona; Bill&Cathi;
======================================

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #326 on: April 01, 2013, 10:37:54 AM »
BuuYaa, please stop comparing and replying to all our opinion like you're Mr. Know It All (if you can, because I know that you'll reply my opinion too soon after this). Each season has its own uniqueness, and so does TAR 21 and TAR 22. This thread's focusing on TAR 22, so if you want to say that this is the best season, compare it to ALL other seasons from TAR 1 - TAR 21, not just TAR 21 where I think that you subjectively think that that's the worst season.

If you're complaining about what happened between the teams in the race, wait until you're in the race *literally*, and wait what other people are going to say about you. We have our own thoughts about this race, and so does you. So, please respect and don't be too sotoy (I don't know what's the proper English term for this :lol:).

Kthxbye.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

Online MrDS

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dive, Turn, Work
« Reply #327 on: April 01, 2013, 10:55:18 AM »
BuuYaa, please stop comparing and replying to all our opinion like you're Mr. Know It All (if you can, because I know that you'll reply my opinion too soon after this). Each season has its own uniqueness, and so does TAR 21 and TAR 22. This thread's focusing on TAR 22, so if you want to say that this is the best season, compare it to ALL other seasons from TAR 1 - TAR 21, not just TAR 21 where I think that you subjectively think that that's the worst season.

If you're complaining about what happened between the teams in the race, wait until you're in the race *literally*, and wait what other people are going to say about you. We have our own thoughts about this race, and so does you. So, please respect and don't be too sotoy (I don't know what's the proper English term for this :lol:).

Kthxbye.

Kami <3
"Is anything in life really an accident?" - Joey Graceffa <3

MDS BIG BROTHER

Offline Pramax

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Your personal healthcare companion
« Reply #328 on: April 01, 2013, 11:09:40 AM »

Kthxbye.

Kami <33333333333333333333333333
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #329 on: April 01, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »

Kthxbye.

Kami <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

I don't usually quote but lately all the replies are SO DAMN TRUE TO MY HEART. <3
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #330 on: April 01, 2013, 11:49:22 AM »

:haha
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline Air

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chinsanity
« Reply #331 on: April 01, 2013, 06:20:24 PM »

Kthxbye.

Kami <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Lee Lin Chin - National Treasure

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #332 on: April 01, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »
Let's continue on please?

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
« Reply #333 on: April 01, 2013, 11:47:26 PM »

Can you imagine this:

"Come on Twinnie, you can do this!"

"Don't let them beat you, Winnie!"

"You can totally beat Winnie, Twinnie!"
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #334 on: April 02, 2013, 04:48:38 AM »

Can you imagine this:

Please let this happen! :lol:

They also can form an alliance (best alliance.ever) and rule the season. Natalie & Nadiya and Pam & Winnie for next All Stars. <333
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline jostor

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2013, 08:43:07 AM »

Can you imagine this:

Would be brilliant! :D

Offline Theodorus

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • A million dollars? Drink with Jamy after the show?
« Reply #336 on: April 17, 2013, 10:32:19 AM »
Our potential F3 don't have any episode titles yet :lol:
TAR Greece: Soon. DTAR 2: Soon
#FF7F50

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #337 on: April 21, 2013, 08:04:11 PM »
I have to say that this is probably the best route ever. I would love to be on this season just to go to New Zealand, Switzerland, Germany, and Scotland!!

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #338 on: April 21, 2013, 08:11:37 PM »
I have to say that this is probably the best route ever. I would love to be on this season just to go to New Zealand, Switzerland, Germany, and Scotland!!

I agree! Would have been my favourite route to travel through. All places I dream to go to. Maybe not as exciting for people that want to see exotic places, but I'm sure the racers loved it too.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #339 on: April 21, 2013, 08:14:09 PM »
BoraBora? Bali? Botswana?? Oh yes baby!!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: April 21, 2013, 08:19:39 PM »
9 out of 11 teams having a Top 3 finish :hrt: (Not the biggest deal, but whatever :lol: )

STILL no F3 titles yet... :lol3:

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: April 21, 2013, 08:32:45 PM »
I thought this seasons route had a good mix of exotic places and relatively known places! It's great to have a balance! Hopefully we get to see more sides of Europe! I love going from snowy mountain Switzerland to big city Berlin! I hope we get more good locations in Scotland!

Online RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: April 21, 2013, 08:55:41 PM »
I like how they've placed NEL's this season.

They didn't put them on legs where they'd stay in the same area in the next (except Botswana). TAR 20 is a perfect example of why I hate when they do NEL's like that.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #343 on: April 21, 2013, 09:09:20 PM »
I like it when they put NEL's in the same area because if you survive, you deserve to stay, like Max and Katie in Botswana. I don't like it when they save teams that are so far behind and end up catching up because of a bunch up point or airport layovers.

Custom Search