More Germany?! It's like the China/India of Europe
Germany may be the European country that has appeared in the biggest number of seasons, but thinking about it, it didn't got featured that much.
- In season 3 leg 7, only the beginning (along with the FF) and the end (with the Pit Stop) happened in Germany. The Roadblock/Detour were located in Austria
- In season 6 leg 5, only one leg, in Berlin (the only time that city got visited)
- In season 9 leg 3, the second part of the double leg
- In season 14 leg 2, the Pit Stop was in Austria
- In season 16, leg 4, again, only one leg in Hamburg
- In season 19, leg 9, teams came to Hamburg from Denmark to take the train to Brussels
- In season 20, leg 5, only one leg in Bavaria
So really, Germany "only" hosted five legs so far (seasons 6, 9, 14, 16 & 20), and never got featured more than 1 leg/season. And it has been quite some time Berlin has been visited, compared to other cities like Shanghai or Moscow. And the only time Berlin was visited was during summer - now, we may see a Xmas theme leg.